Good game tonight... Clarets fan here

J50

Good game tonight... Clarets fan here

by J50 » 12 May 2009 10:10

Here's to a good game tonight between what can be two very good footballing sides. Had a good chat with some of your chaps in the cricket club last weekend, always good to meet some decent fans - whose main complaint was about the state of your pitch! We were very lucky to come away with the 1-0 win at the weekend, I would have settled for 0-0 or even 0-1 as the game went on. Hopefully we can play a lot better than that tonight, because if we don't, then you lot will be off to Wembley. I reckon that the winner tonight will win at Wembley, and if it is you then good luck to you!

I hope your nerves are holding up better than mine, I can't think about work today and can't wait to be heading off for the train from Paddington later... :roll:

tlcs

Re: Good game tonight... Clarets fan here

by tlcs » 12 May 2009 10:41

Sounds like Alistar Campbell spin !!

J50

by J50 » 12 May 2009 10:55

tlcs Sounds like Alistar Campbell spin !!

ha fkin ha, i'm not sure if that's good or bad???

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 12 May 2009 10:57

J50 Here's to a good game tonight between what can be two very good footballing sides. Had a good chat with some of your chaps in the cricket club last weekend, always good to meet some decent fans - whose main complaint was about the state of your pitch! We were very lucky to come away with the 1-0 win at the weekend, I would have settled for 0-0 or even 0-1 as the game went on. Hopefully we can play a lot better than that tonight, because if we don't, then you lot will be off to Wembley. I reckon that the winner tonight will win at Wembley, and if it is you then good luck to you!

I hope your nerves are holding up better than mine, I can't think about work today and can't wait to be heading off for the train from Paddington later... :roll:

Thanks.

You have little to fear.

Enjoy tonight. Please remain seated and silent. Thanks.

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 12 May 2009 11:17

Fcuk off newbie :twisted:

J50

by J50 » 12 May 2009 11:22

handbags_harris Fcuk off newbie :twisted:

Newbie? Joined here before you ya fkking loser :lol:

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 12 May 2009 11:27

J50
handbags_harris Fcuk off newbie :twisted:

Newbie? Joined here before you ya fkking loser :lol:

It's a traditional welcome.

F**k off newbie.

Scarface
Hob Nob Regular

by Scarface » 12 May 2009 11:47

J50 Here's to a good game tonight between what can be two very good footballing sides. Had a good chat with some of your chaps in the cricket club last weekend, always good to meet some decent fans - whose main complaint was about the state of your pitch! We were very lucky to come away with the 1-0 win at the weekend, I would have settled for 0-0 or even 0-1 as the game went on. Hopefully we can play a lot better than that tonight, because if we don't, then you lot will be off to Wembley. I reckon that the winner tonight will win at Wembley, and if it is you then good luck to you!

Trust me you have nothing to worry about as we're dogshit at home.

Negative_Jeff

by Negative_Jeff » 12 May 2009 11:49

If you really are from Esher sunshine I will buy you a pint in the Old Plough at Stoke D`abernon on Friday night if we win.

yuomi

by yuomi » 12 May 2009 11:53

your jedi mind tricks with warm wishes are no use here. we know how shit we are at home and dont need you subtly inflecting that we might have a chance tonight. im saving my false hope for the eurovision song contest.

f*cking newbies.

REALROYAL

by REALROYAL » 12 May 2009 12:04

Enjoy your last game of the season... :D

juanpablo
Hob Nob Regular

by juanpablo » 12 May 2009 12:08

good to see our forum fans matching our stadium faithfull

tlcs

by tlcs » 12 May 2009 12:09

Typical Northener lives in Esher.....but has to get a train

PISS POOR

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 May 2009 12:11

Congratulations on your win tonight. Enjoy the final, I'm afraid I fully expect Sheffield to go up even if the unimaginable happens and we actually beat you.

To be honest, anything else would be a bit of a travesty. We were way better than any of you at the start of the season, But Sheffield have been consistently good all season and deserved their third place and probable promotion.

Thanks for your kind words.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 May 2009 12:15

Drop dead you WUM scum

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 12 May 2009 12:23

Have we already lost?

:shock:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 May 2009 12:24

Royal With Cheese Have we already lost?

As far as I'm concerned it's a forgone conclusion.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 12 May 2009 12:26

Ian Royal
Royal With Cheese Have we already lost?

As far as I'm concerned it's a forgone conclusion.

I'm not going to say we're going to win, but can I take the piss out of you if we do?

Wizard
Hob Nob Addict

by Wizard » 12 May 2009 12:28

I hope you go home crying tonight J50.

Come on you Royals.

Sun Tzu
Hob Nob Regular

by Sun Tzu » 12 May 2009 13:07

Well the good news is that Bikey has been locked in the away dressing room at the MAd Stad since early Monday morning so expect a great welcome !

An incredibly evenly balanced tie - if it carries on the way the first leg did then I'd back us to win. Burnley were never going to score on Sunday and it can't be 11 v 1 for yet another game surely.