TBM joins Brentford

Tinrib

TBM joins Brentford

by Tinrib » 27 Aug 2009 14:01

First the Manager, then the players, and now sadly a Fan... :lol:

http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/showt ... 039&page=4

TBM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am currently a Reading fan and have been watching for over 20 years but this season we've gone downhill and have a board who are embarrassing us (see the whole Tommy Smith transfer saga)

Sooooooooooooooo, i'm looking to move on....obviously i'll still be a Reading supporter but might now turn my attentions to watching somebody else. My old man played for the Bees back in the 60's before breaking both his legs and was released - he was at the club for about 6 years (until 21) and grew up by the ground, yes he's a Brentford fan and is a ST holder.

Hope you dont mind a poor RFC fan tagging along to watch your games from now on?

Selected responses:

Cheers TBM, you are more than welcome, and you can stand on a good old terrace as well.

not untill you admit jamie cureton is a f@@king w@@@@R

Did your Dad ever play for the First team?

Suggest that before we accept you we hold an Auto De Fe pitchside where you renounce your sins and formally apologize for the multitude of wrongs done us by Reading over the past few years and we can also sing hosannas for Bennett and Hamer etc,

Stick by your team, just because your sh!t doesnt mean your allowed to jump ship.

What's the old saying - you can change your wife, but you CAN'T change your football team.

So after a couple of years in the Premiership you are now languishing in the depths of the championship, and you want to jump ship and come and see the Bees just when your team needs you? There is only one word to describe you - Traitor!

Good Afternoon TBM.

my name is Gregory and i am the chairman of BFC.

are you a police officer?
what does TBM stand for?
what is your famous fathers name? i think i know him. are his legs better now?
did you enjoy the west ham v millwall violence last night? i hope not, brentford is a family club and some of our best hooligans are children.

you can come along on saturday but on my say so. you are on a week to week contract at the moment with a view to a permanent move. you will start off in the paddock with all the other fat c***s who don't really care about brentford. you will have to clean the urinals for the first few games and work your way up over the years. and none of your "moving on cos we've gone downhill" in twenty years time son.

welcome to the club.

I don't want to discourage any possible new fans but your excuse for giving up on reading is pretty pathetic. You were in the Premier League two seasons ago, have a brand spanking new stadium, a decent squad and a highly rated young manager. Many teams would love to swap places with you, perhaps you should show some loyalty, anyone can support a winning team but you have to experience the bad times to experience the good times.

So am I .... Reading scum off our streets.

You can't change your team just as soon as yours starts playing badly.

Rough with the smooth and all that ... so f*** off!

I have a feeling he wanted to support Brentford all along but went with a smaller club so as not to appear mercenary

What kind of drippy no mark 'asks' permission to go and watch a football team? You're either a wind up or not up to the task.

Cannot be bothered to read all of this.

My opinion...................... **** off you pikey ****.
Last edited by Tinrib on 27 Aug 2009 14:03, edited 1 time in total.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

Re: TBM joins Brentford

by Alan Partridge » 27 Aug 2009 14:02

RIP TBM

Baines
Hob Nob Regular

by Baines » 27 Aug 2009 14:02

I blame Hammond.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 27 Aug 2009 14:08

We're better off without that racist anyway.

YateleyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Either screwing or working, so the grind don't stop

by YateleyRoyal » 27 Aug 2009 14:10

I watch Brentford a lot my self - don't blame me, it's the other half's family - but no matter how much I go down Griffin Park, I'll never forsake the Royals. What a traitor. I'm also on the Griffin Park Grapevine...I'll drive him out before he gets settled in

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 27 Aug 2009 14:10

latest news is that this transfer is being help up, it appears that the madman is now so tight that he is now demanding a fee even when a fan leaves

the madman values tbm at 150k with add-ons for making banners/shouting at above an agreed-upon decibel level etc.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 27 Aug 2009 14:11

Brentford fans are thick anyway - "You were in the Premier League two seasons ago, have a brand spanking new stadium, a decent squad and a highly rated young manager. "

rabidbee
Hob Nob Regular

by rabidbee » 27 Aug 2009 14:17

This squad will do fine in League 1.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 27 Aug 2009 14:19

I know "Marky Mark" who writes in the Bees programme. I bet he's on that website getting all hot under the collar about a Reading fan wanting to transfer! LOL

If TBM goes to as many Bees games as he's been to Reading games over the last few years, he'll be going to about, oooh, ummmm, zero.

Magnus

by Magnus » 27 Aug 2009 14:20

Fair play to the lad.

Plymouth_Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Plymouth_Royal » 27 Aug 2009 14:20

Gus the teenage cow latest news is that this transfer is being help up, it appears that the madman is now so tight that he is now demanding a fee even when a fan leaves

the madman values tbm at 150k with add-ons for making banners/shouting at above an agreed-upon decibel level etc.

:lol:

I can imagine Mad saying "TBM's departure shows Reading's ambition to attract more supporters to the club"

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 27 Aug 2009 14:30

At last some good news.

The mumbling pillock should have gone 10 years ago then some of us might have been on Soccer AM before it went all gay! About 2 weeks after it started

One of the great things about being shit were regular visits to Griffin Park.

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Wishing I was young enough and crass enough to care

by wolsey » 27 Aug 2009 14:34

Plymouth_Royal
Gus the teenage cow latest news is that this transfer is being help up, it appears that the madman is now so tight that he is now demanding a fee even when a fan leaves

I can imagine Mad saying "TBM's departure shows Reading's ambition to attract more supporters to the club"

Or Rodgers:

"We had to move some out before we can bring some in. I am happy with the quality and number that I have at the moment. Stadium expansion isn't an option at the moment because my cloth won't stretch"

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 27 Aug 2009 14:57

If Brentford wont accept me, i'm off to try the Arsenal forum.......................

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Wishing I was young enough and crass enough to care

by wolsey » 27 Aug 2009 14:59

TBM If Brentford wont accept me, i'm off to try the Arsenal forum.......................

You could try Watford...for a laugh

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 27 Aug 2009 15:00

wolsey
TBM If Brentford wont accept me, i'm off to try the Arsenal forum.......................

You could try Watford...for a laugh

:lol: Do it!!!

(.)Boobies(.)

by (.)Boobies(.) » 27 Aug 2009 15:02

Good Afternoon TBM.

my name is Gregory and i am the chairman of BFC.

are you a police officer?
what does TBM stand for?
what is your famous fathers name? i think i know him. are his legs better now?
did you enjoy the west ham v millwall violence last night? i hope not, brentford is a family club and some of our best hooligans are children.

SteveRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SteveRoyal » 27 Aug 2009 15:04

:| If you want success, go support Man Utd/Chelsea.

SteveRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SteveRoyal » 27 Aug 2009 15:07

This post was made by Ideal who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

No.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 27 Aug 2009 15:09

Ideal
SteveRoyal :| If you want success, go support Man Utd/Chelsea.

Or Exeter.
Conference - league 2 - league 1.

Shame we didn't hire Tisdale instead of this joker Rodgers.

You are joking, aren't you? How much longer would you expect their success to last? I wonder if they'd even be able to stay in league 1 for longer than one season and it won't be upwards.