Season Make Or Break - Next 4 Matches...

Thou Voice

Season Make Or Break - Next 4 Matches...

by Thou Voice » 17 Oct 2009 17:58

The good news, with the clown of the manager we have is IT'S NOT ALL OVER YET, but Thou Voice can clearly see that our season now rests on the next four games alone...

Tuesday, 20 October 2009
QPR v Reading

Monday, 26 October 2009
Reading v Leicester

Saturday, 31 October 2009
Coventry v Reading

Saturday, 7 November 2009
Reading v Ipswich

...if we manage any less then 6 points against the above then we may as well admit that the cloth has been cut so much there is no going back.

A change of maanger will do us no good as we'll be so far down the table that we'll be dead and buried. Terrible as it sounds, you can see that the we are really now being left behind and if Ipswich manage to beat us, then that surely says it all.

It's time for the RTG's to be thrown away and people to see that your SEASON TICKETS are paying to see a RESERVE TEAM with a SUNDAY PUB LEAGUE MANAGER.

We as a club only seem to have ambition to get promotion into Div 1.

DO YOU SEE? :shock:

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

Re: Season Make Or Break - Next 4 Matches...

by T.R.O.L.I. » 17 Oct 2009 18:03

Don't think it's as many a 4 games - lose the next two and it's bye bye Brendan IMO

MeMeMe

by MeMeMe » 17 Oct 2009 18:13

Yep, "It's time for the RTG's to be thrown away and people to see that your SEASON TICKETS are paying to see a RESERVE TEAM with a SUNDAY PUB LEAGUE MANAGER."

My money will be elsewhere next season unless Mr Mad makes some radical changes NOW !!

I see clearly.... see.... :shock:

rhroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by rhroyal » 17 Oct 2009 18:18

Thou Voice The good news, with the clown of the manager we have is IT'S NOT ALL OVER YET, but Thou Voice can clearly see that our season now rests on the next four games alone...

Tuesday, 20 October 2009
QPR v Reading

Monday, 26 October 2009
Reading v Leicester

Saturday, 31 October 2009
Coventry v Reading

Saturday, 7 November 2009
Reading v Ipswich

...if we manage any less then 6 points against the above then we may as well admit that the cloth has been cut so much there is no going back.

A change of maanger will do us no good as we'll be so far down the table that we'll be dead and buried. Terrible as it sounds, you can see that the we are really now being left behind and if Ipswich manage to beat us, then that surely says it all.

It's time for the RTG's to be thrown away and people to see that your SEASON TICKETS are paying to see a RESERVE TEAM with a SUNDAY PUB LEAGUE MANAGER.

We as a club only seem to have ambition to get promotion into Div 1.

In November?

Thou Voice

by Thou Voice » 17 Oct 2009 18:18

rhroyal In November?

Yesss.

We need somebody new who can "actually manage a team" to come in WELL BEFORE the Transfer Window to sort this mess out and if they can't, be able to target some "fit and able bodied players". THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, so we need to IMPROVE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.

rhroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by rhroyal » 17 Oct 2009 18:25

Thou Voice
rhroyal In November?

Yesss.

We need somebody new who can "actually manage a team" to come in WELL BEFORE the Transfer Window to sort this mess out and if they can't, be able to target some "fit and able bodied players". THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, so we need to IMPROVE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.

No I don't see. The next 4 games make or break Rodgers. Lose them and he has to go as he's in serious risk of taking us down. However we'll be seven or eight points adrift at worst with two thirds of the season left. The new manager will have a big task on his hands, but we won't be dead and buried.

I was there at Elm Park

by I was there at Elm Park » 17 Oct 2009 18:31

I agree with you that the next 4 gamers are make or break but can you please stop calling the current team a reserve team. You clearly dislike Rodgers and the fact that 5 of the starting line-up are his signings means that this is anything but a reserve team which makes it worse. The team in August could have been called a reserve team but not the current one and that's why I'm worried.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 17 Oct 2009 18:40

I hate to think what the reaction would be if we were to lose the next 4. Sadly, I can't see where we could get a win from. Our record against Coventry is hardly "world class".

My money for next season is safe. Looks like I will be investing in Windsor & Eton next season. I have had enough of the spin and bullshit. I have had enough of football according to Murdoch. I want to be able to enjoy watching football again and to see some honesty and integrity. Enough is enough.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 17 Oct 2009 19:27

Terminal Boardom I hate to think what the reaction would be if we were to lose the next 4. Sadly, I can't see where we could get a win from. Our record against Coventry is hardly "world class".

My money for next season is safe. Looks like I will be investing in Windsor & Eton next season. I have had enough of the spin and bullshit. I have had enough of football according to Murdoch. I want to be able to enjoy watching football again and to see some honesty and integrity. Enough is enough.

And for me it's a case of 'Come on you Hares!' and, dare I say it 'Watford'! (sorry but my youngest plays for them and we're getting some awful stick at present because of our other allegiance!).

Kitson12
Hob Nob Regular

by Kitson12 » 18 Oct 2009 00:07

I still reckon we'll get 7 points out of those games. You heard it here first.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 18 Oct 2009 00:34

rhroyal
Thou Voice
rhroyal In November?

Yesss.

No I don't see. The next 4 games make or break Rodgers. Lose them and he has to go as he's in serious risk of taking us down. However we'll be seven or eight points adrift at worst with two thirds of the season left. The new manager will have a big task on his hands, but we won't be dead and buried.

We're already at least 4 points adrift of most of the division.

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 18 Oct 2009 06:23

We are just not very good.

DUCY? :shock:

The Real Sandhurst Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by The Real Sandhurst Royal » 18 Oct 2009 08:54

Come on QPR it is time to play some football against a total sh*t RFC side instead of those boring 0-0 draws I have watched between us.

Four past Preston it has to be six past RFC for us to finally get rid of this twat SJM continues to keep on as our manager.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 18 Oct 2009 12:05

Have no time for Rodgers, but IMO anyone who hopes that Reading lose any game is a pcunt of the highest order.

royal.badger

by royal.badger » 18 Oct 2009 12:33

MeMeMe Yep, "It's time for the RTG's to be thrown away and people to see that your SEASON TICKETS are paying to see a RESERVE TEAM with a SUNDAY PUB LEAGUE MANAGER."

My money will be elsewhere next season unless Mr Mad makes some radical changes NOW !!

I see clearly.... see.... :shock:

My money is elsewhere already.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 18 Oct 2009 12:42

Platypuss Have no time for Rodgers, but IMO anyone who hopes that Reading lose any game is a pcunt of the highest order.

better to hope for a loss now to bring about some light at the end of the tunnel, rather than continue with bottom of the table form for 5 - 10 - 20 games longer.

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 18 Oct 2009 12:56

Not how it works tho Ian, any fan would rather we won, and contnued to win, to want us to lose is madness.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 18 Oct 2009 12:59

Harpers So Solid Crew Not how it works tho Ian, any fan would rather we won, and contnued to win, to want us to lose is madness.

Of course I want us to win every game, but as I know that isn't going to happen and we're oxf*rd, I want the results to get rid of Rodgers now. A loss to gain wins is more than acceptable in my book.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 18 Oct 2009 14:24

T.R.O.L.I. Don't think it's as many a 4 games - lose the next two and it's bye bye Brendan IMO

+1

Ark Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Ark Royal » 18 Oct 2009 16:27

Terminal Boardom I hate to think what the reaction would be if we were to lose the next 4. Sadly, I can't see where we could get a win from. Our record against Coventry is hardly "world class".

Here, here.

I get the honesty and integrity now from coaching kids. We are top of our league and closer to the 'world-class model' than this completecunt will ever be. The modern game is a money-ridden shit pile. Back to my roots, thank you. Could not even be bothered to check the (inevitable) result yesterday until after my girls' game.