BLAME MADEJSKI !!!!!!

188 posts
Tamworth_Royal
Location: She's got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a man's tonsils.

BLAME MADEJSKI !!!!!!

by Tamworth_Royal » 26 Oct 2009 22:55

I've said before it's pointless getting rid of Rodgers because no manager of any standing would come to us because of Madejski.

No budget ....... this is what you have to work with.......lump it.

Let Madejski fall on his sword..... then vent your anger at home to Rochdale next season, this is his policy on how a football club should be ran.

The Bloke invested in a white elephant of a Hotel instead of players all because he could have an Ivory tower suite to preside over his egocentric stadium named after him.

Madejski drop the clause in the sale of the club that ground remains in your name then perhaps just perhaps someone might buy and we will be rid of you.

Forget war funds in January we have a Chairman who hasn't funded that in the last two January windows when it was needed and it won't happen again.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: BLAME MADEJSKI !!!!!!

by Ian Royal » 26 Oct 2009 22:57

oxf*rd

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 26 Oct 2009 22:57

*yawns*

Jeffers217

by Jeffers217 » 26 Oct 2009 23:01

Bye Bye Madejski time to go

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 26 Oct 2009 23:03

So Mr Mad wants a mere £80 million for the club? Take the 0 off John and you might get to rid the albatross off your back.

Tamworth_Royal
Location: She's got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a man's tonsils.

by Tamworth_Royal » 26 Oct 2009 23:13

Ian Royal oxf*rd

Defend him them instead of a typical childish remark that only you and a few others could make.

Although Ian Royal the big letters were something I guessed you learn't at school today........ well done son.

Forest Gump

by Forest Gump » 26 Oct 2009 23:17

Madejski clearly cannot afford to keep this Club at this level and is plainly looking for an exit asap. I hope he finds a buyer soon because this stagnation is just causing the Club to drift. I hope that someone can make an offer.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 26 Oct 2009 23:18

Tamworth_Royal WHY DID I BOTHER....BORING

Agreed.

Tamworth_Royal

by Tamworth_Royal » 26 Oct 2009 23:21

PEARCEY So Mr Mad wants a mere £80 million for the club? Take the 0 off John and you might get to rid the albatross off your back.

I cannot believe all that crap he tried to fool ( but has some on here :oops: ) fans he need Prem football to sell and yet invested nothing to get there.

You right PEARCEY £8m values his effort in the club over the last few years, he couldn't give a toss and now wants to be a City Centre Manager and build shops with his name and statue outside ........... what a self centred knob that bloke has turned into, such a shame he was someone I worshiped in 92.

Tamworth_Royal

by Tamworth_Royal » 26 Oct 2009 23:24

SouthDownsRoyal I agree BLAME MADEJSKI

Agreed.

Tamworth_Royal

by Tamworth_Royal » 26 Oct 2009 23:29

SouthDownsRoyal
Tamworth_Royal WHY DID I BOTHER....BORING

Agreed.

Argue instead of editing a quote or are you of the little intelligence SouthDownsRoyal you have to resort to that ?

See above bit childish isn't it

howser
Hob Nob Regular

by howser » 26 Oct 2009 23:31

Always believd that Madejski is the reason we are where we are now, he has hung us out to dry, got shot of the decent players and not replaced them, this goes back to Sids !! We, sorry HE has sipped out Kits, Lita and Doyle, in thier times here proven scorers, and again he has not replaced them. The mans a cock !

Sir Rodney Effing

by Sir Rodney Effing » 26 Oct 2009 23:35

and now, the end is near
and so, Rodger's face's [no, not Rodgers faeces - pay attention at the back]
his final curtain*
He did
What he had to do
And may he say
in a very cheap way

and as we all know therein (cheap) lies the problem.

yes the poor sod lies behind a rock and a hard place.

As if I need to say it
we need a cash investment SJM; which I know we can't use til the next transfer window

Addition : a change of manager will give us a kick up the arse, I realise. Lets hope it won't wait too long ala Terry the Taxi.

And... I was fairly supportive of Rodgers but enough is enough.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 26 Oct 2009 23:46

Tamworth_Royal I've said before it's pointless getting rid of Rodgers because no manager of any standing would come to us because of Madejski.

No budget ....... this is what you have to work with.......lump it.

Let Madejski fall on his sword..... then vent your anger at home to Rochdale next season, this is his policy on how a football club should be ran.

The Bloke invested in a white elephant of a Hotel instead of players all because he could have an Ivory tower suite to preside over his egocentric stadium named after him.

Madejski drop the clause in the sale of the club that ground remains in your name then perhaps just perhaps someone might buy and we will be rid of you.

Forget war funds in January we have a Chairman who hasn't funded that in the last two January windows when it was needed and it won't happen again.

+1

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 27 Oct 2009 01:26

1+1=2

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 27 Oct 2009 02:37

He's given Rodgers nearly £3 million already and we shouldn't be in this mess down in the bottom three. Madejski would do well to bite the bullet and save himself from trying to flog a League 1 club and quickly.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 27 Oct 2009 07:33

I would agree, its time for JM to relinquish his interest in the club, trouble is I can't see anyone wanting to buy it!

rhroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by rhroyal » 27 Oct 2009 07:42

Rodgers has not had "nothing" to work with. Managers at Scunthorpe, Blackpool, Watford, Plymouth and Barnsley have had less. Swansea have lost their manager and all their best players, how much have they had to reinvest? How much are Palace spending? I heard Sheff Wed were facing hard times. Bristol City have hardly bought their into the top 6. I could go on.

The point is they are all above us, apart from Plymouth. Rodgers has spent £3-4million and has a decent wage structure, we should be competing with those teams. When looking at promotion you can realistically say that Mr. Mad needs to invest more to compete with the likes of West Brom, Boro, Newcastle, Sheff Utd, QPR etc. Although Coppell never spent as much in 1 summer as Rodgers did. He built his team over time.

I digress, the point is for simply staying in this league, nobody can shift the blame too much from Rodgers. Maybe he doesn't have the set up for the top 6 and promotion, but I can say with 100% absolute certainty that an accomplished manager at this level (not necessarily a really good or outstanding one) would keep us up without too much hassle.

If you're disappointed we're not pushing for a Premiership return, blame Madejski if you wish. If you're simply horrified by the idea of a return to League 1 after all our development over these past 8 years, the blame falls at Rodgers.

rhroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by rhroyal » 27 Oct 2009 07:45

Also, Burnley, Watford, us when we went up, Stoke.....it's possible to get out of this division without breaking the bank. That does, however, require a brilliant manager.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 27 Oct 2009 07:52

188 posts