Rasiak (.)Knockers(.)

(.)Boobies(.)

Rasiak (.)Knockers(.)

by (.)Boobies(.) » 05 Dec 2009 16:39

Someone kindly remind the short sighted on here how his form is? The people on here never fail to amuse me with their poor judgement and knee jerk opinions. Terrific striker at this level; and I do believe when he signed, he had a record comparable to a certain Kevin Doyle. You cannot fault Gregorz, he's a goal scorer. Be thankful we have him here.

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Rasiak (.)Knockers(.)

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 05 Dec 2009 16:44

Feck off Jay. :wink:

Focher
Hob Nob Regular

by Focher » 05 Dec 2009 16:48

great player at this level, and i totally agree.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 05 Dec 2009 16:54

McAnuff providing the service very well to him. Give him chances and he'll convert a few of them. Without McAnuff I wonder how well he'd be doing.

As I've said before a good stop gap for this season and a decent back up player for next season.

facaldaqui
Hob Nob Regular

by facaldaqui » 05 Dec 2009 17:28

[quote="Focher"]great player at this level, and i totally agree.[/quote]

He's not a 'great' player at this level, but he's definitely a handy one.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 05 Dec 2009 17:31

Football fans in fickle shock.

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 05 Dec 2009 19:23

Ian Royal McAnuff providing the service very well to him. Give him chances and he'll convert a few of them. Without McAnuff I wonder how well he'd be doing.

As I've said before a good stop gap for this season and a decent back up player for next season.

Doesn't that go for pretty much any sriker at this level? There aren't many about who can create goals from nothing on a regular basis.

The key though is finding a striker who can get in to positions that means he gets chances - Rasiak is one of those.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 05 Dec 2009 19:28

Wycombe Royal
Ian Royal McAnuff providing the service very well to him. Give him chances and he'll convert a few of them. Without McAnuff I wonder how well he'd be doing.

Doesn't that go for pretty much any sriker at this level? There aren't many about who can create goals from nothing on a regular basis.

The key though is finding a striker who can get in to positions that means he gets chances - Rasiak is one of those.

Rasiak strikes me as very very dependent on a certain type of supply, which in our team only McAnuff seems able to deliver with any reliability. As a counter example, Church can get in all sorts of scoring positions regularly from many different types of set up play. Although he struggles to convert his chances.

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 05 Dec 2009 19:38

Ian Royal
Wycombe Royal

Rasiak strikes me as very very dependent on a certain type of supply, which in our team only McAnuff seems able to deliver with any reliability. As a counter example, Church can get in all sorts of scoring positions regularly from many different types of set up play. Although he struggles to convert his chances.

You really need to find something to occupy your mind - you are thinking about this far too much.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 05 Dec 2009 19:43

I'm capable of really quite in depth thought in a pretty short time. And I have nothing to do today other than feel slightly hung over.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 05 Dec 2009 21:19

I agree with the original poster. Dominant performance from Grzegorz today.

Brawo dla pana Grzesiek!

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 05 Dec 2009 21:56

Quite simply, he's been one of our better players this season. He certainly ain't let us down. I don't understand why anybody would knock him. He gives his all which is more than can be said for a certain JK today.

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 05 Dec 2009 22:09

Man Friday Quite simply, he's been one of our better players this season. He certainly ain't let us down. I don't understand why anybody would knock him. He gives his all which is more than can be said for a certain JK today.

Agreed.

Southbank Old Boy
Hob Nob Regular

by Southbank Old Boy » 05 Dec 2009 22:17

Taking 1 in 4 or 5 chances isnt that bad a conversion rate, even if IR wants to slag him off for the ones his missed today. I havent seen the ones he missed, but I doubt they were all that easy, and as long as you do take a number of the chances that come your way you will get enough goal

Top forwards usually look for 1 goal for 3 good chances

Problem with Church is that he not only misses a lot of chances, but he misses all but the odd one, thats why his scoring record is so poor

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 05 Dec 2009 22:30

sandman Reading fans in fickle shock.

(.)Boobies(.)

by (.)Boobies(.) » 05 Dec 2009 22:34

Gino Big knockers!!

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 05 Dec 2009 22:42

I have not been a fan of Rasiak thus far, but his performance today was excellent. Won his headers, ploughed a lone furrow up front and scored a goal (although he should have scored a similar chance moments before 8) ). Keep it up; with Church unfit, Long suspended and NHunt out for the forseeable - we need you :| .

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 05 Dec 2009 22:47

Southbank Old Boy Taking 1 in 4 or 5 chances isnt that bad a conversion rate, even if IR wants to slag him off for the ones his missed today. I havent seen the ones he missed, but I doubt they were all that easy, and as long as you do take a number of the chances that come your way you will get enough goal

Problem with Church is that he not only misses a lot of chances, but he misses all but the odd one, thats why his scoring record is so poor

I haven't slagged him off since he started scoring.

SteveRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SteveRoyal » 06 Dec 2009 01:07

I still prefer Church.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 06 Dec 2009 03:51

Ian Royal
Southbank Old Boy Taking 1 in 4 or 5 chances isnt that bad a conversion rate, even if IR wants to slag him off for the ones his missed today. I havent seen the ones he missed, but I doubt they were all that easy, and as long as you do take a number of the chances that come your way you will get enough goal

I haven't slagged him off since he started scoring.

I'm pretty sure you've slagged him off since the Watford game Ian.