JOIN THE PROTEST - SACK THE BOARD

514 posts
Blue_Elm

JOIN THE PROTEST - SACK THE BOARD

by Blue_Elm » 23 Dec 2009 19:35

LET THEM HAVE A MISERABLE F*CKING CHRISTMAS LIKE ALL US LOYAL ROYALS ARE!!!!

The Brendan Rodgers interview showing the issues with Nigel Howe and the rest of the clueless twerps exactly explains everything. No Communication between people at the club, Madejski not really assed as his middle muppets were doing the work for him (and telling them to make changes), and everything else... it points to the board, not Lord Brendan...

The Board of this club are clueless, inexperienced and just in it for the wages. Get some fans on board and maybe??? then we'll have someone who really gives a t*ss what happens at this club.

Who'll appoint the next man??? The same men who appointed Rodgers, Burns and Bullivant. They struck gold with Pardew and Coppell, but they havent a flying f*cking clue

Lets get some banners made and protest at Swansea.

SACK THE BOARD, DO IT NOW :evil:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: JOIN THE PROTEST - SACK THE BOARD

by Ian Royal » 23 Dec 2009 19:38

I'd much rather you just pissed off, you pathetic piece of degenerative genetic waste material.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 23 Dec 2009 19:41

Ian Royal I'd much rather you just pissed off, you pathetic piece of degenerative genetic waste material.

In the words of Ideal........

+ 1,000,000

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 23 Dec 2009 19:45

Blue_Elm LET THEM HAVE A MISERABLE F*CKING CHRISTMAS LIKE ALL US LOYAL ROYALS ARE!!!!

The Brendan Rodgers interview showing the issues with Nigel Howe and the rest of the clueless twerps exactly explains everything. No Communication between people at the club, Madejski not really assed as his middle muppets were doing the work for him (and telling them to make changes), and everything else... it points to the board, not Lord Brendan...

The Board of this club are clueless, inexperienced and just in it for the wages. Get some fans on board and maybe??? then we'll have someone who really gives a t*ss what happens at this club.

Who'll appoint the next man??? The same men who appointed Rodgers, Burns and Bullivant. They struck gold with Pardew and Coppell, but they havent a flying f*cking clue

Lets get some banners made and protest at Swansea.

SACK THE BOARD, DO IT NOW :evil:

The board were successful with McGhee, Pardew and Coppell who were all legendary.

They were successful with Quinn/Gooding who did a good job.

The board did well to bring in a big name like Tommy Burns, who we all thought would do well but didn't work out well.

I have absolutely no idea what the board were thinking about when they brought in Bullivant or Rodgers.

But still 5 out of 7 reasonable signings isn't bad. I do agree though that the sooner Madejski ****s off the better. We are the biggest town in the UK and deserve better than this!

W&E Royal

by W&E Royal » 23 Dec 2009 19:58

Can we protest to sack the plastic fans instead? I know some have gone since we became shit but there are still a few lingering about and starting shit threads like this.

Blue_Elm

by Blue_Elm » 23 Dec 2009 20:05

Look at this way... heres some good boards

WBA - Keep going up and down, but have been doing that on a budget similar to Reading's
Wigan - Non League to settled Premier League side - enough said
Everton - Skint; but always up there in the Premier League
Stoke - Gradually worked there way into the Premier League, again on shoe string
Burnley - Where did they come from??? Spent nothing, now looking like staying Premier League
Hull - Another success story, good management, although looking possible to go Pete Tong

and lets look at some serious cock-ups

Portsmouth - Players not being paid etc
Charlton - Cutting the Cloth cost them
Southampton - Administration, total lack of management
Leeds - As above
Reading - Excellent team, if invested would have gone back up. Cloth Cut - 5th from bottom

Lets be honest, the five above teams are bigger set-ups, bigger fan-bases than all of the top list, maybe excluding Everton who havent spent a penny. We do deserve better than this. The above 5 teams are in positions, not due to their managers but because there boards have politely put lost the plot. Leeds are on the recovery trial, but until this board and the Madman goes, we'll be going the way of the three teams also listed (with Portsmouth likely to follow us down the ladder)

Blue_Elm

by Blue_Elm » 23 Dec 2009 20:08

W&E Royal Can we protest to sack the plastic fans instead? I know some have gone since we became shit but there are still a few lingering about and starting shit threads like this.

I have been a fan probably longer than you've been alive son, a regular on the South Bank at Elm Park.
Last edited by Blue_Elm on 23 Dec 2009 20:09, edited 1 time in total.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 23 Dec 2009 20:08

LOL, big fcukin LOL, if you think we didn't invest in the team last season.

Very near...far away

by Very near...far away » 23 Dec 2009 20:13

Sounds like a fantastic idea. Force the board out (don't think fans actually have the power to "sack" anyone), and see which property shark will buy the club for a song and let it rot.

If you really want to make it go off I suggest you and your mates get hold of a job lot of Sarah Palin masks and jump on SJM"s Bentley as it arrives at the ground. Screaming "I hate you! I hate you!" and banging the bonnet will probably do the trick too.

Blue_Elm

by Blue_Elm » 23 Dec 2009 20:15

Something needs to be done, the problem as proved doesnt lie with Rodgers

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 23 Dec 2009 20:18

Idiot. :roll:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Dec 2009 20:18

Blue_Elm
W&E Royal Can we protest to sack the plastic fans instead? I know some have gone since we became shit but there are still a few lingering about and starting shit threads like this.

I have been a fan probably longer than you've been alive son, a regular on the South Bank at Elm Park.

Perhaps it's time you went the way of other moronic dinosaurs and became extinct then

poohs pure

by poohs pure » 23 Dec 2009 20:19

winchester_royal LOL, big fcukin LOL, if you think we didn't invest in the team last season.

who did we actually buy last season?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Dec 2009 20:20

poohs pure
winchester_royal LOL, big fcukin LOL, if you think we didn't invest in the team last season.

How many of our Premier League stars did we keep?

poohs pure

by poohs pure » 23 Dec 2009 20:20

Blue_Elm Something needs to be done, the problem as proved doesnt lie with Rodgers

welcome to the JM oxf*rd :P good luck!

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Dec 2009 20:21

poohs pure
Blue_Elm Something needs to be done, the problem as proved doesnt lie with Rodgers

It may be an idea to wait and see how th eteam perform with out Rodgers over a minimum of 10 games before saying no fault lay with that oxf*rd up.

poohs pure

by poohs pure » 23 Dec 2009 20:23

Ian Royal
poohs pure

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/invest

poohs pure

by poohs pure » 23 Dec 2009 20:23

Ian Royal
poohs pure

It may be an idea to wait and see how th eteam perform with out Rodgers over a minimum of 10 games before saying no fault lay with that oxf*rd up.

agree with that

Blue_Elm

by Blue_Elm » 23 Dec 2009 20:23

Ian Royal
poohs pure

Two, probably the cheapest to keep. Wonder if Rodgers were told to ship out Harper and Rosenior

W&E Royal

by W&E Royal » 23 Dec 2009 20:28

Blue_Elm

We've all done our time on the South Bank, son. If you were really watching Reading before I was born then I would expect you to have more sense.

514 posts