Oh no - Lawro's backed us!

17 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Rax

Oh no - Lawro's backed us!

by Rax » 11 Feb 2010 22:41

That's it - we're doomed to defeat on Saturday....

READING v WEST BROM

I'm going to go for Reading based on their form in the Cup - they knocked out Burnley and, of course, Liverpool.

Defeat for West Brom would not be the end of the world as they are very much in pole position along with Newcastle for automatic promotion back to the Premier League.

Verdict: 2-1

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Oh no - Lawro's backed us!

by Royal With Cheese » 11 Feb 2010 22:58

He's a fcuktard.

WE'RE DOOMED.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 11 Feb 2010 23:38

Agreed, thats us out.

SteveRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SteveRoyal » 12 Feb 2010 00:33

But, this is Lawro!
He knows what he's talking about...

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 12 Feb 2010 04:51

Pundits eh!!

The Real Sandhurst Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by The Real Sandhurst Royal » 12 Feb 2010 08:13

Lawro knows f*ck all it will be 3-2 to The Royals.

Comfortably Numb

by Comfortably Numb » 12 Feb 2010 08:20

The Real Sandhurst Royal Lawro knows f*ck all it will be 3-2 to The Royals.

Lawro READING v WEST BROM

I'm going to go for Reading based on their form in the Cup

Erm... :|

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 12 Feb 2010 10:18

I do like it how he's gone for Reading 'due to their form in the cup'

Have West Brom not had the same form to get here? Or have they just been given a bye? :|

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 12 Feb 2010 10:22

I expect he means regarding to the teams we have beat to get here

am expecting the wooooosh

Kingsley Junior

by Kingsley Junior » 12 Feb 2010 13:41

Always made me nervous when we were in the Premier League when Lawro tipped us to win. Rarely failed to finish in a dour draw or defeat! Oh well, the league is more important... http://www.adifferentleague.co.uk/defau ... ticle=1445

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 12 Feb 2010 13:53

Kingsley Junior Always made me nervous when we were in the Premier League when Lawro tipped us to win. Rarely failed to finish in a dour draw or defeat! Oh well, the league is more important... http://www.adifferentleague.co.uk/defau ... ticle=1445

Another good, unbiased article. Our form needs to continue in the current vein as
although goal difference could hamper things as only the two clubs at the bottom have a worse tally than Reading.

could come home to bite us in the end.

Back to Lawro. He is a cock. F365 from time to time reflects on the wisdom of alleged gay-boy. If his predictions came true, Birmingham would be in the bottom 3 and Fulham not far off!

rhroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by rhroyal » 12 Feb 2010 14:22

Terminal Boardom
Kingsley Junior Always made me nervous when we were in the Premier League when Lawro tipped us to win. Rarely failed to finish in a dour draw or defeat! Oh well, the league is more important... http://www.adifferentleague.co.uk/defau ... ticle=1445

Another good, unbiased article. Our form needs to continue in the current vein as
although goal difference could hamper things as only the two clubs at the bottom have a worse tally than Reading.

could come home to bite us in the end.

Back to Lawro. He is a cock. F365 from time to time reflects on the wisdom of alleged gay-boy. If his predictions came true, Birmingham would be in the bottom 3 and Fulham not far off!
Always thought that this site was impartial. However, the sheer volume of articles about us when compared to other Championship sides suggests otherwise. Then consider that the writer has clearly been watching us. The writer of all these articles as a Reading fan. A well balanced one, but a Reading fan none the less. And his casual comment about the play-offs at the end of that article was ridiculous.

Oh, and yes, Lawro is a cock.

Ark Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Ark Royal » 12 Feb 2010 14:39

This Lawro prediction stuff is just shit. Liverpool would be top by miles if all of his predictions were correct; and this is just posted bollocks with supposedly an 'expert's' insight - I could do it. He is just a c unt.

Kingsley Junior

by Kingsley Junior » 12 Feb 2010 14:57

rhroyal Always thought that this site was impartial. However, the sheer volume of articles about us when compared to other Championship sides suggests otherwise. Then consider that the writer has clearly been watching us. The writer of all these articles as a Reading fan. A well balanced one, but a Reading fan none the less. And his casual comment about the play-offs at the end of that article was ridiculous.

I think the play-off bit was more just to show how tight the league is - I must confess to sticking £2 on at 50-1 on us getting promoted recently though! Extremely unlikely but not impossible with a good late run with the table so bunched up. £100 would come in very nicely - not gonna see it though!
As for that website having lots of Reading articles, they have twice-weekly Newcastle, Leeds and Reading articles. I'd take that as them having writers knowledgeable about those clubs and considering that a good start on not just having Premier League teams. Would you rather have a Reading fan write a regular column giving the club inches or nothing at all? I'll admit to knowing the writer in question. He covers two teams for the website, one he is a fan of and one he isn't. He writes both as impartially as possible but also knows the articles are mostly going to be read by fans of those two teams.

Cookie

by Cookie » 12 Feb 2010 15:15

Rax That's it - we're doomed to defeat on Saturday....

READING v WEST BROM

I'm going to go for Reading based on their form in the Cup - they knocked out Burnley and, of course, Liverpool.

Defeat for West Brom would not be the end of the world as they are very much in pole position along with Newcastle for automatic promotion back to the Premier League.

What!! So he's wrong is he?

I think the cheerie little wrinklie could just have got it spot-bollock-on with this prediction.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 12 Feb 2010 15:30

Cookie
Rax That's it - we're doomed to defeat on Saturday....

READING v WEST BROM

What!! So he's wrong is he?

I think the cheerie little wrinklie could just have got it spot-bollock-on with this prediction.

Cookie. I am worried for you. How do you know he has spotty bollocks? :shock:

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 12 Feb 2010 17:25

I think he's right.

17 posts   •   Page 1 of 1