STAR membership and Royalty points

meeky_no9

by meeky_no9 » 28 Sep 2006 20:47

Blue Heart me too. :(

Me too

sachalois

by sachalois » 06 Oct 2006 13:05

I have still not got royalty points for star membership renewal - when I enquired at the sales centre they said that they had not received a list from star - do you have any up to date news on this - thanks

Slinky
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Slinky » 06 Oct 2006 13:13

i'm still waiting......zzzzzzzzzzzzz

STAR Voice

by STAR Voice » 10 Oct 2006 19:22

You'll be pleased to know that today I had a meeting with the appropriate person at RFC, and Royalty points should start to go onto STAR members' accounts hopefully within the next few days.

No absolute guarantees of exactly when this will happen, but the process has definitely moved a notch further - watch this space!

Royalphil

by Royalphil » 11 Oct 2006 09:45

STAR Campaigns You'll be pleased to know that today I had a meeting with the appropriate person at RFC...

Cheers SC much appreciated... my partner lost out on a Pompey ticket by 5 points because the STAR Royalty points hadn't been added by RFC!

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 15 Oct 2006 20:25

So not this week then.......

Physci

by Physci » 21 Oct 2006 15:03

STAR Campaigns You'll be pleased to know that today I had a meeting with the appropriate person at RFC, and Royalty points should start to go onto STAR members' accounts hopefully within the next few days.

No absolute guarantees of exactly when this will happen, but the process has definitely moved a notch further - watch this space!

So still nothing ?

Time for another gentle nudge?

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 26 Oct 2006 15:02

STAR Campaigns You'll be pleased to know that today I had a meeting with the appropriate person at RFC, and Royalty points should start to go onto STAR members' accounts hopefully within the next few days.

Another week goes by......

Heart and Seol

by Heart and Seol » 29 Oct 2006 09:16

I emailed the Club last week regarding missing loyalty points from STAR membership and was told the Club have still not received any info from STAR, and I should take it up with them! The lack of customer service from RFC, particularly the sales office, is realy beginning to pee me off. I was dull enough to queue for over an hour for tickets to West Ham and Portsmouth on the first day they went on sale, and when I finally got to the front the dullard serving me decided to walk away in the middle with no explanation! Now we are paying Premiership prices you'd think a bit of premier service wouldn't go amiss!!

STAR Liaison
Hob Nob Regular

by STAR Liaison » 29 Oct 2006 10:49

Heart and Seol I emailed the Club last week regarding missing loyalty points from STAR membership and was told the Club have still not received any info from STAR, and I should take it up with them! The lack of customer service from RFC, particularly the sales office, is realy beginning to pee me off. I was dull enough to queue for over an hour for tickets to West Ham and Portsmouth on the first day they went on sale, and when I finally got to the front the dullard serving me decided to walk away in the middle with no explanation! Now we are paying Premiership prices you'd think a bit of premier service wouldn't go amiss!!

Who did you speak to as that is not the case? Communication within RFC is far from perfect so please let us know so that we can make sure this misinformation stops.

Heart and Seol

by Heart and Seol » 29 Oct 2006 11:01

The response I received from the Club was an email, but it was just signed 'member services'. I did forward this on to the membership enquiries link at STAR also.

lozz2601

by lozz2601 » 31 Oct 2006 19:20

Joined around Man City.
Downloaded a form off internet and posted.
Still not arrived!
I know this probably doesnt help but i thought the more complaints you get the better.

STAR TRAVEL

by STAR TRAVEL » 31 Oct 2006 19:56

pm your details to me so I can check it out

The_Cat

by The_Cat » 31 Oct 2006 21:07

Mine still not been put on either.

B16

by B16 » 01 Nov 2006 08:29

Same here

Riseley
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Riseley » 01 Nov 2006 13:18

This issue is conclusive proof that STAR have no influence whatsoever with RFC and that even lowly TO staff treat them with contempt. I am due to visit the TO tomorrow and will issue a torrent of abuse at all and sundry if STAR would like to delegate the responsibility.

royalflush

by royalflush » 01 Nov 2006 14:52

I have not yet received my points for this years STAR membership either.

Considering this is one of the benefits of membership according to the STAR website, you would think that this would easy to sort out

Scrappy

by Scrappy » 02 Nov 2006 23:08

royalflush I have not yet received my points for this years STAR membership either.

Considering this is one of the benefits of membership according to the STAR website, you would think that this would easy to sort out

As has been said, the problem lies with the Sales Centre, not STAR. STAR have handed over your details to the club for processing, but as you can imagine this is a long a tedious process for the club. It's annoying I know, but STAR are working hard behind the scenes to get this sorted.

sachalois

by sachalois » 13 Nov 2006 11:47

Just to let you know that after speaking to sales centre today they are still claiming that they have not received necessary paperwork from Star in order to update the system with royalty points - please can you put some more pressure on the Sales Centre or at least get them to give out correct information so that you dont keep having to deal with emails like mine - thanks

STAR Voice

by STAR Voice » 13 Nov 2006 19:51

sachalois Just to let you know that after speaking to sales centre today they are still claiming that they have not received necessary paperwork from Star in order to update the system with royalty points - please can you put some more pressure on the Sales Centre or at least get them to give out correct information so that you dont keep having to deal with emails like mine - thanks

I can categorically assure you that the information of all members who have joined STAR before the end of October is with the FC - just to overcome reports of non-receipt an updated file (with all data) was sent at the start of last week, and has been confirm received.

I would suspect that whoever you spoke to doesn't actually know the situation and was happy to tell you anything to get rid of you, but I can assure you with 100% certainty that RFC has the member data and we are all waiting for them to enter this.