HELP! My STAR membership number?

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
tombarlow

HELP! My STAR membership number?

by tombarlow » 19 Jul 2007 13:00

Hi can anyone at STAR email me my member number for the forth coming season(tombarlow2002@yahoo.co.uk)?

I sent off all the forms a week or two ago and have yet to receive anything in the post, I realise I have cut it close by sending the forms a but late, but I hope the membership details can be emailed to me.

I need to try and sort out my Midland Royals application with Luke Bishop in the Sales Centre ASAP to get things sorted in time for Man Utd tickets going on sale.

My partner is in the same boat, so I would ask for her member no to be emailed to me as well (or to her). Once I have heard from someone at STAR I will give you my partners name.

Hope you can help,

Tom Barlow.

Scrappy

by Scrappy » 19 Jul 2007 15:02

No disrespect but the chances of that happening are very slim. Usually you get your cards at the start of August.

STAR TRAVEL

Re: HELP! My STAR membership number?

by STAR TRAVEL » 19 Jul 2007 15:42

tombarlow Hi can anyone at STAR email me my member number for the forth coming season(tombarlow2002@yahoo.co.uk)?

I sent off all the forms a week or two ago and have yet to receive anything in the post, I realise I have cut it close by sending the forms a but late, but I hope the membership details can be emailed to me.

I need to try and sort out my Midland Royals application with Luke Bishop in the Sales Centre ASAP to get things sorted in time for Man Utd tickets going on sale.

My partner is in the same boat, so I would ask for her member no to be emailed to me as well (or to her). Once I have heard from someone at STAR I will give you my partners name.

Hope you can help,

Tom Barlow.

You have mail :)

valiant royal

by valiant royal » 19 Jul 2007 16:07

I just put 'membership applied for - number to be advised' against both the 'STAR member number' and 'Midland Royal member number' boxes on the form to Luke - will this be acceptable ?

STAR TRAVEL

by STAR TRAVEL » 19 Jul 2007 16:37

You have mail. :)

tombarlow

by tombarlow » 19 Jul 2007 20:29

Thanks STAR TRAVEL.....

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1