STAR Membership

7 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
urz_1871

STAR Membership

by urz_1871 » 12 Aug 2008 11:24

Hi guys,

Myself and a friend are wanting to become STAR members this season, but just need a bit of help about the best way to do it.

We are looking at going on the coach for the Charlton game a week on Saturday. But after reading the application form on the internet it looks like it will take a few weeks for you guys to proccess the application if it was sent by post.

Now if we were to come in person to STAR HQ on Saturday before the Plymouth game, would our applications be approved striaght away?

Or im simple terms we would like to go on the STAR coach for the Chalton game, but with it been just over a week away, would we become members in time to use it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: STAR Membership

by Dirk Gently » 12 Aug 2008 11:28

If you go and join on Saturday you get your membership card immediately, and can also book the Charlton coaches at the same time.

urz_1871

by urz_1871 » 12 Aug 2008 11:31

Dirk Gently If you go and join on Saturday you get your membership card immediately, and can also book the Charlton coaches at the same time.

Good stuff, Thank you for the help again Dirk.

Blue Heart

by Blue Heart » 12 Aug 2008 12:10

urz_1871 Hi guys,

Myself and a friend are wanting to become STAR members this season, but just need a bit of help about the best way to do it.

We are looking at going on the coach for the Charlton game a week on Saturday. But after reading the application form on the internet it looks like it will take a few weeks for you guys to proccess the application if it was sent by post.

Now if we were to come in person to STAR HQ on Saturday before the Plymouth game, would our applications be approved striaght away?

Or im simple terms we would like to go on the STAR coach for the Chalton game, but with it been just over a week away, would we become members in time to use it?

At this moment in time we are working a same day turnround on membership applications, we have processed approx 1000 since the renewal forms went out. The only one I haven't processed is the one languishing in Thatcham mail office because of insufficient postage, I am not driving 15 miles to pick it up and then pay £1.60 for the privilege. :roll:

If you come into the STAR HQ on Saturday you can join and book for the coaches at the same time. :D

urz_1871

by urz_1871 » 12 Aug 2008 12:20

Blue Heart
urz_1871 Hi guys,

At this moment in time we are working a same day turnround on membership applications, we have processed approx 1000 since the renewal forms went out. The only one I haven't processed is the one languishing in Thatcham mail office because of insufficient postage, I am not driving 15 miles to pick it up and then pay £1.60 for the privilege. :roll:

If you come into the STAR HQ on Saturday you can join and book for the coaches at the same time. :D
[/quote]

Blimey, hats off to you guys and the hard work that you do.

Again thanks for the help Blue Heart, it's good to know that some people on this forum are very helpful.

urz_1871

by urz_1871 » 16 Aug 2008 18:28

I might have a problem. I signed upto to STAR today, but i have just realised that i forgot to write down my membership number.

Will i still get my 10 royalty points?

STAR TRAVEL

by STAR TRAVEL » 16 Aug 2008 19:31

urz_1871 I might have a problem. I signed upto to STAR today, but i have just realised that i forgot to write down my membership number.

Will i still get my 10 royalty points?

email them to me either on here or through the STAR Website, include your STAR number please.

7 posts   •   Page 1 of 1