STAR Coach Wigan

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Blue Heart

STAR Coach Wigan

by Blue Heart » 22 Apr 2008 07:31

There are still spaces on the coaches for the game at Wigan on Saturday, we will be open this evening( Tuesday 22nd April) between 7.30-9pm. We cannot guarantee spaces after tonight, coach order will be placed tomorrow morning.
Cost to Wigan £5.00

STAR Membership is required.

We are also taking bookings for Derby.

Jimbo

Re: STAR Coach Wigan

by Jimbo » 22 Apr 2008 22:50

Can we still park at the Stadium for the coaches leaving from there?

Cheers!

STAR TRAVEL

by STAR TRAVEL » 22 Apr 2008 23:03

Wigan has now sold out.
Reading Football Club have asked us to ensure that
STAR members travelling to Wigan on Saturday
park in Car park number 2. Coaches will leave from behind East Stand near STAR HQ as usual.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 26 Apr 2008 23:08

I was on Coach 7 and I've got to say that the journey back was ruined by those damned kids singing stupid bloody camping songs and "We're the right side of the motorway" ( :roll: ) to each STAR coach we overtook. And all led by a middle-aged bloke who should really know better.

Thankfully they slept most of the way back from Warwick services but they put a HUGE dampener on my day.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 26 Apr 2008 23:45

Row Z Royal I was on Coach 7 and I've got to say that the journey back was ruined by those damned kids singing stupid bloody camping songs and "We're the right side of the motorway" ( :roll: ) to each STAR coach we overtook. And all led by a middle-aged bloke who should really know better.

Thankfully they slept most of the way back from Warwick services but they put a HUGE dampener on my day.

That is one big negative about a coach isn't it? At least on a train you can try and find a quiet corner (or noisy carraige) depending on what mood you're in.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Row Z Royal » 26 Apr 2008 23:49

bobby1413
Row Z Royal I was on Coach 7 and I've got to say that the journey back was ruined by those damned kids singing stupid bloody camping songs and "We're the right side of the motorway" ( :roll: ) to each STAR coach we overtook. And all led by a middle-aged bloke who should really know better.

That is one big negative about a coach isn't it? At least on a train you can try and find a quiet corner (or noisy carraige) depending on what mood you're in.

I suppose, but the coach takes you straight to the ground and I've not had problems before. If I see this bunch again, though, I will literally cut my ears off.

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

by T.R.O.L.I. » 27 Apr 2008 00:03

Licking the window... M U R K Y :lol:

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 27 Apr 2008 00:15

Row Z Royal
bobby1413

I suppose, but the coach takes you straight to the ground and I've not had problems before. If I see this bunch again, though, I will literally cut my ears off.

I've never tried the coach before. I like getting the train although it can be very expensive. Also when it's cold, dark and getting late at night after a match up north, I do sometimes wish I could just walk onto a bus, rather than walk/bus into town, wait around for a train, then get a connecting train, etc...

I've also never driven to a match. Can't be doing with the hassle of parking.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Row Z Royal » 27 Apr 2008 10:49

T.R.O.L.I. Licking the window... M U R K Y :lol:

I had the aisle seat.

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1