West Ham Away Tickets

biscuitman

by biscuitman » 20 Sep 2006 14:54

I'm a wheelchair user have over 600 points been a season ticket holder for ten years, been to every game this season can't get a ticket for West Ham as there are limited spaces. For those moaning about money just be gratefull you can go I am really pissed off.

Call up West Ham explaining the problem, they should be able to put you in the home end near the boxes

Custard Cream

by Custard Cream » 20 Sep 2006 14:59

Hmmm - just managed to get in and mine isn't showing yet - also faxed it through first thing this morning :roll:

AJ~
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by AJ~ » 20 Sep 2006 15:07

http://www.whufc.com/uploads/documents/ ... t_plan.jpg

Excellent stadium plan there for anyone who wants to get an idea where they're sitting. I'm 64 across, so thankfully appear to have avoided a sitting behind the goalnet job.

Custard Cream

by Custard Cream » 20 Sep 2006 15:07

OMG .... I just got GREAT service from ticket office :o

Called - got straight through - they didn't appear to have my fax so I ordered a ticket on the phone. What Row will that be I said (not wishing to be at worm level again!!) ... Row A or B says he !!!

After a little pleading he got up off his seat and went and found me a seat in Row X :P

gazzer, loyal royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Khalifa Cisse sleeps with the light on, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark i

by gazzer, loyal royal » 20 Sep 2006 15:20

so good not having to worry, my tickets will fall through the door some time tomorrow

biscuitman

by biscuitman » 20 Sep 2006 15:25

After a little pleading he got up off his seat and went and found me a seat in Row X

Quality. Going to try that one tomorrow, get all the standing lot at the top.

Volvicanus
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Volvicanus » 20 Sep 2006 16:19

Jackson Corner I'm a wheelchair user have over 600 points been a season ticket holder for ten years, been to every game this season can't get a ticket for West Ham as there are limited spaces. For those moaning about money just be gratefull you can go I am really pissed off. :evil:

Shit- so I might as well not even try tomorrow then? All sold out?

Symposium

by Symposium » 20 Sep 2006 16:25

Volvicanus
Jackson Corner I'm a wheelchair user have over 600 points been a season ticket holder for ten years, been to every game this season can't get a ticket for West Ham as there are limited spaces. For those moaning about money just be gratefull you can go I am really pissed off. :evil:

If you're disabled, yes.

Volvicanus
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Volvicanus » 20 Sep 2006 16:31

Symposium
Volvicanus

If you're disabled, yes.

:cry:

I enjoy going to West Ham.

Warfield Royal

by Warfield Royal » 20 Sep 2006 16:51

Custard Cream OMG .... I just got GREAT service from ticket office :o

Called - got straight through - they didn't appear to have my fax so I ordered a ticket on the phone. What Row will that be I said (not wishing to be at worm level again!!) ... Row A or B says he !!!

After a little pleading he got up off his seat and went and found me a seat in Row X :P

Last time I used fax for away games I waited a few days and when nothing appeared in my online history I phoned the sales centre and they were more than happy to process my transaction and my tickets duly arrived in the post the next day.

Then a few days later a second set of away tickets arrived :shock:

Custard Cream

by Custard Cream » 20 Sep 2006 17:06

Warfield Royal

Last time I used fax for away games I waited a few days and when nothing appeared in my online history I phoned the sales centre and they were more than happy to process my transaction and my tickets duly arrived in the post the next day.

I fully expect this to happen!

Volvicanus
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Volvicanus » 21 Sep 2006 13:05

I'm quite annoyed with the club in regard to their policies on disabled customers these days. It just seems that they go along sometimes changing one thing only after someone complains enough about it but have never really sat down to have a cohesive plan together for the disabled.

For instance- this West Ham game. Only by someone posting on here do I find out that the disabled tickets for the game are sold out. The club has over 100 disabled supporters - so how many of them are now queueing on the phone to get tickets? Why can't they announce it on-line or at least on the phone message? It REALLY pisses me off.

Custard Cream

by Custard Cream » 22 Sep 2006 09:20

Custard Cream
Warfield Royal

I fully expect this to happen!

And it did :lol:

Now do I call the ticket office and have them take one back, or phone a friend :?

HereWeCome

by HereWeCome » 22 Sep 2006 10:09

rang the ticket office dead on 10 o clock this morning as it opened, straight through, not even put in a queue!! if only it was always this easy!

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 22 Sep 2006 10:11

HereWeCome rang the ticket office dead on 10 o clock this morning as it opened, straight through, not even put in a queue!! if only it was always this easy!

Have you actually physically got your tickets yet.....?

HereWeCome

by HereWeCome » 22 Sep 2006 11:20

thats a good point, they are in thepost, but whether they turn up is a totally different matter, i won't hold my breath!

BenReadingFC
Hob Nob Regular

by BenReadingFC » 22 Sep 2006 13:34

Got my West Ham and Pompey tickets through the post this morning.

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 22 Sep 2006 15:31

Went and bought my tickets on Thursday and apparentley we had sold just over 1300.

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 22 Sep 2006 16:08

Readingfanman Went and bought my tickets on Thursday and apparentley we had sold just over 1300.

For Pompey or West Ham?

HereWeCome

by HereWeCome » 22 Sep 2006 16:35

thats discraceful if its West Ham!