Season ticket swap

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Season ticket swap

by bcubed » 03 May 2007 13:34

Anyone know how you go about moving your season ticket? I can't see anything specific on this.
If I wanted to move from Y26 to Y25 say would I have to renew my Y26 ticket, wait for all season tickets to be sold and then try to find someone willing to swap? Any other way round this?

Behindu
Hob Nob Regular

by Behindu » 03 May 2007 13:38

Check with the club if there happen to be any single seats available inthe area you want to move to.

In the past there has been a movers week and it may be that after the closure date for renewals there will be a short period when you can swap seats if there are spaces.

Either way your best bet is to talk to the TO.

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

by T.R.O.L.I. » 03 May 2007 13:39

IIRC, there is a period (possibly two weeks) between the last day for renewals of the ST's and the purchase of any remaining ST seats - I would imagine that would be when you'll be able to move.

Again though, your best bet would be to speak to the TO.

Farnborough Royal

by Farnborough Royal » 03 May 2007 16:52

I emailed the club about this and got the following reply...

We will not be holding a movers week after the renewal period this season. We are expecting the vast majority of season ticket holders to renew their season tickets. This will leave very few seats to move into.

If there are any remaining seats for sale they will be offered to our member card holders wishing to purchase a season ticket on 2nd July.

:?

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict

by T.R.O.L.I. » 03 May 2007 16:59

As I said - the last day for renewals is Friday 15th June. The first day for members to buy a ST is Monday 2nd July - I'm sure if you went to the TO between those dates you would be able to sort something out on an individual basis.[/b]

Warfield Royal

by Warfield Royal » 03 May 2007 19:48

T.R.O.L.I. As I said - the last day for renewals is Friday 15th June. The first day for members to buy a ST is Monday 2nd July - I'm sure if you went to the TO between those dates you would be able to sort something out on an individual basis.[/b]

I hope not.

The sales centre won't be able to process all the late applications instantly. It will at least 2 weeks before they know who has not renewed their season tickets.

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict

by T.R.O.L.I. » 03 May 2007 19:53

Warfield Royal
T.R.O.L.I. As I said - the last day for renewals is Friday 15th June. The first day for members to buy a ST is Monday 2nd July - I'm sure if you went to the TO between those dates you would be able to sort something out on an individual basis.

I hope not.

The sales centre won't be able to process all the late applications instantly. It will at least 2 weeks before they know who has not renewed their season tickets.

It shouldn't do - seeing as a lot of people will renew on-line and its not like they have to allocate people a seat.

Warfield Royal

by Warfield Royal » 03 May 2007 23:45

T.R.O.L.I. It shouldn't do - seeing as a lot of people will renew on-line and its not like they have to allocate people a seat.

And a lot will pay by cheque on the last day.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 04 May 2007 12:52

Renew your ticket then try and get it moved, at least that way your gauranteed a seat even if not where you want it to be.

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1