Semi final tickets?

2002 posts
No Fixed Abode

Re: Semi final tickets?

by No Fixed Abode » 31 Mar 2015 11:47

TFF
windermere_royal Interesting the club are not releasing any ticket sold information, tragic that we won`t sell out for our first SF in 88 years, the people of Reading really don`t deserve a team.

We've only got about 18,000 fans. It's a slightly awkward KO time. It's a £100 day out. The view from the available tickets is ridiculous. We're gonna get beat. It's on the telly.

It's not really that surprising.

Oh come on. It's a pretty decent view wherever you sit at Wembley.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 31 Mar 2015 11:56

Compo's Hat Wonder if they've informed the FA that they've changed their mind about more provisional tickets from the FA?

No surprise the only blue block not sold is 106 where the drummer is, yet another cock up from RFC.

The club need to find out the general opinion of the drummer even if they have to do it discreetly, I think they've asked in the past our opinion on the drummer, but they have never asked if people would willingly sit near the drummer.

I'm certain there are definitely a lot of people who don't mind the drummer but would never want to sit in his vicinity, hence the situation we are now getting with block 106.

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 31 Mar 2015 11:59

tidus_mi2
Compo's Hat Wonder if they've informed the FA that they've changed their mind about more provisional tickets from the FA?

No surprise the only blue block not sold is 106 where the drummer is, yet another cock up from RFC.

The club need to find out the general opinion of the drummer even if they have to do it discreetly, I think they've asked in the past our opinion on the drummer, but they have never asked if people would willingly sit near the drummer.

I'm certain there are definitely a lot of people who don't mind the drummer but would never want to sit in his vicinity, hence the situation we are now getting with block 106.

The clue is at the Mad Stad every home game where he's on his own apart from sell outs.

Warfield North Stand

by Warfield North Stand » 31 Mar 2015 12:00

Out of my group who have been going over the years ( Only me now regulary), who all have 1k plus points and used to be ST holders, for Wembley,
- 1 lives in Chicago now. Not coming
-1 Has wedding Anniversary. Mrs has booked somewhere away pre semi final confirmation. Not coming
- 1 is on holiday in Florida. Not coming.
Replicate that kind of senario many times over and hey presto! I

It has been a masive balls up though..

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 31 Mar 2015 12:00

Nameless
Catterick Royal I'm not Arsenal but could see why you would think that. If anyone wants to pm me they can quiz me as much as they like. Someone is trying to help me out so if you think I am not RFC then no problem.

Please don't be offended.
The FA are being really hot on who has tickets and if I bought a ticket for someone who then caused any problems I would potentially be held responsible , so I won't risk it. Whilst I've never met Norfolk I know he has posted on here for yeArs, runs a respected carrot farm and would not put me at risk.
I hope you do get a ticket, but also hope you see my point.

What's a respected carrot?

Catterick Royal

by Catterick Royal » 31 Mar 2015 12:05

Snowball
Nameless
Catterick Royal I'm not Arsenal but could see why you would think that. If anyone wants to pm me they can quiz me as much as they like. Someone is trying to help me out so if you think I am not RFC then no problem.

The FA are being really hot on who has tickets and if I bought a ticket for someone who then caused any problems I would potentially be held responsible , so I won't risk it. Whilst I've never met Norfolk I know he has posted on here for yeArs, runs a respected carrot farm and would not put me at risk.

I think a chantenay is a well respected carrot

theresayakonthepitch

by theresayakonthepitch » 31 Mar 2015 12:06

Davezk I was willing to spend £100 on 2 tickets but since as a member (not ST holder), I can't get a +1. I don't really want to go by myself as rather make a day of it with the missus in London.

The club won't sell out and when I see 2 empty seats next to each other on TV I'll be so annoyed because I was willing to spend the money to be there and the club denied me that opportunity.

Give thema call......mate of mine just got 2 on a member card with a few points

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 31 Mar 2015 12:11

Compo's Hat No surprise the only blue block not sold is 106 where the drummer is.

:(

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 31 Mar 2015 12:14

Compo's Hat
tidus_mi2 The club need to find out the general opinion of the drummer even if they have to do it discreetly, I think they've asked in the past our opinion on the drummer, but they have never asked if people would willingly sit near the drummer.

The clue is at the Mad Stad every home game where he's on his own apart from sell outs.

I should really be aware of that, I always sit in either Y19 or Y20 so a quick glance to my right would confirm that!

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 31 Mar 2015 12:15

Davez, did you anyone on here for a spare card?
If so I missed it, and would have helped, it was only when there were only red seats left I decided to go, too high up for me.
Having helped two genuine nobbers I could have helped you as well.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 31 Mar 2015 12:17

Warfield North Stand Out of my group who have been going over the years ( Only me now regulary), who all have 1k plus points and used to be ST holders, for Wembley,
-1 Has wedding Anniversary. Mrs has booked somewhere away pre semi final confirmation. Not coming

Except it hasn't really. There's still just shy of 3 weeks for the rest of the tickets to go and even if they're not all sold that wouldn't make it a balls up, it would just mean our fans aren't as interested as we thought

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 31 Mar 2015 12:23

tidus_mi2
Compo's Hat
tidus_mi2 The club need to find out the general opinion of the drummer even if they have to do it discreetly, I think they've asked in the past our opinion on the drummer, but they have never asked if people would willingly sit near the drummer.

I should really be aware of that, I always sit in either Y19 or Y20 so a quick glance to my right would confirm that!

I'd be surprised if even the drummer was there right now. In fact what are you doing there on a non match day?

anR

by anR » 31 Mar 2015 12:26

wingnut Yep me too. Except I wanted a couple for m8s not kids

Now you can't really get a ticket for a kid and expect them to sit elsewhere in such a big stadium. But you can with mates. You can meet before and after. There will still be time for a few beers after the game and at least you've all been part of the atmosphere.

Delboy

by Delboy » 31 Mar 2015 12:32

I seem to remember Bradford cocked up with Qtr final tickets for the game against us! , season ticket holders could buy more than 1 ticket then not enough for others.
RFC in difficult position, I would have expected better demand for semi final tickets. Still think we will have close to 30,000 Royals fans enjoying a good day out ! Not expecting a result though!

wally bassoon

by wally bassoon » 31 Mar 2015 12:33

Zammo
Compo's Hat No surprise the only blue block not sold is 106 where the drummer is.

+1

When my tickets arrive and am going to ask the club how close they are to him!!!

Why did I not notice where he was going to fcuking be :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 31 Mar 2015 12:40

Snowball
Nameless

It's a good point.

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 31 Mar 2015 13:13

Silver Fox
Warfield North Stand Out of my group who have been going over the years ( Only me now regulary), who all have 1k plus points and used to be ST holders, for Wembley,

Except it hasn't really. There's still just shy of 3 weeks for the rest of the tickets to go and even if they're not all sold that wouldn't make it a balls up, it would just mean our fans aren't as interested as we thought

Yep or more to the point mates of fans who support other clubs really but usually make up the numbers at these big games are seemingly so delicate they can't sit in a seat on their own for an hour*

*We all know they'll be a mass exodus when the 5th Arsenal goes in on the hour mark.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 31 Mar 2015 14:04

wally bassoon
Zammo

+1

When my tickets arrive and am going to ask the club how close they are to him!!!

Why did I not notice where he was going to fcuking be :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

See you there, mate. I'll be the one with ear defenders on.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 31 Mar 2015 14:06

Silver Fox

It's a balls up if the club might've been able to shift the full allocation by using a more fan friendly and flexible process to sell the tickets.

It's a balls up if there are fans that would've gone otherwise but haven't because they've been needlessly restricted by the policy the club chose.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 31 Mar 2015 14:10

Nobody who should be going has been needlessly restricted by anything other than their own choices

2002 posts