Semi final tickets?

2002 posts
bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Semi final tickets?

by bobby1413 » 03 Apr 2015 15:44

gooner1886 Hello

HELP!

I am wondering if any of you fellow loyal royals are able to get me a couple of tickets so I can take my son to watch this.

I've been a Reading fan for years now, unfortunately I have mis-laid my member card.

I will be in the London area between now and 18th April so could come and collect the tickets any time.

Thanks

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 03 Apr 2015 16:16

gooner1886 Hello

HELP!

I am wondering if any of you fellow loyal royals are able to get me a couple of tickets so I can take my son to watch this.

I've been a Reading fan for years now, unfortunately I have mis-laid my member card.

I will be in the London area between now and 18th April so could come and collect the tickets any time.

Thanks

I've got a TV if you'd like to watch it on that.

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

by peterroyal76 » 03 Apr 2015 16:39

gooner1886 Hello

HELP!

Thanks

Hi Kes!

oldebiscuit

by oldebiscuit » 03 Apr 2015 17:51

I'm actually a Man City fan as they won the Premier league last year, but now thinking about being a Chelsea fan, not quite sure when, but i shall make my mind up by about mid April.
Meanwhile, I noticed that there is a Semi-final between Arsenal and Reading, so i thought i'd jump on the band wagon for a little while, so i bought tickets for the Reading end based on the fact that the nickname 'The Royals' sounded more dominant, especially as the Royal Family are obviously associated.
But then some one told me that Arsenal are red hot favourites, and now i find myself in a dilemma, at this late stage how do i source a hard to come by ticket in the Arsenal end, but then i had an idea…………Just go along to the Reading end as hundreds of Plastic Gooners have already got tickets for the Reading end. Apparently, some tosspot Reading fans are letting there even bigger tosspot 'always been an Arsenal fan since i was a kid' mates go with them. Sorted! Safety in numbers.
Come on you gunners!

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 04 Apr 2015 17:40

Did anybody else notice a few groups of seemingly new fans today? I may ne wrong but appeared to be a group of a dozen or so guys came in late with paper tickets that near the front of Y25.
I wondere if they may well be Arsenal fans who signed up and bought for this game to give them points to get a wembley ticket?

Either that or they were all Dave-Royals ghey carers out for the day....

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 04 Apr 2015 18:16

loyalroyaldaz Did anybody else notice a few groups of seemingly new fans today? I may ne wrong but appeared to be a group of a dozen or so guys came in late with paper tickets that near the front of Y25.
I wondere if they may well be Arsenal fans who signed up and bought for this game to give them points to get a wembley ticket?

I thought you have to had 10pts prior to tickets going on sale for Wembley?!

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 04 Apr 2015 19:13

TBM
loyalroyaldaz Did anybody else notice a few groups of seemingly new fans today? I may ne wrong but appeared to be a group of a dozen or so guys came in late with paper tickets that near the front of Y25.

I thought you have to had 10pts prior to tickets going on sale for Wembley?!

Spot on. I saw the group of fans in Y25, and am pretty sure that the area they sat in are ST holders. Heard later that they are all RFC fans and had been on a 'day out' and simply turned up late.

As TBM correctly states, you had to have 10 points PRIOR to tickets going on sale.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 04 Apr 2015 19:29

Wasn't there a big bus of Belgium fans there. You're not talking about them?

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 04 Apr 2015 19:37

These were not regulars. Taking pictures etc so maybe they were visitors. None of them had "Colours" on either.

boycey

by boycey » 04 Apr 2015 19:43

Was it the scorpions? Or the WASU?
I hope not for the Soul Crews sake.

harry
Hob Nob Regular

by harry » 04 Apr 2015 20:07

bobby1413 Wasn't there a big bus of Belgium fans there. You're not talking about them?

I saw that as well. Not sure if the group in lower Y25 were from that coach.

OldBiscuit

by OldBiscuit » 04 Apr 2015 20:29

I didn't catch any Nast niffs and I didn't hear any nonsensical ranting so I am assuming Dave-royal didn't go today.

JC
Hob Nob Regular

by JC » 04 Apr 2015 20:39

Surprised at the number of regular season ticket holders around me today who are not going to Wemblet. Reason given was the same all round - no +1 for STH meaning they could not go with any of their family.
Obviously that decision has upset a fair number of STH's

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 04 Apr 2015 21:09

JC Surprised at the number of regular season ticket holders around me today who are not going to Wemblet. Reason given was the same all round - no +1 for STH meaning they could not go with any of their family.

But they can now, so no excuse.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 04 Apr 2015 21:12

JC Surprised at the number of regular season ticket holders around me today who are not going to Wemblet. Reason given was the same all round - no +1 for STH meaning they could not go with any of their family.

THat is pathetic

I have no family around here, and no connection to RFC. The idea of missing the Wembley Semi Final just does not compute, it could not happen. It's my duty to go and I just could not even imagine stepping back and not going. Who the hell are these STH?.

OldBiscuit

by OldBiscuit » 04 Apr 2015 21:27

Too bad, and if they want to make some kind of protest by abstinence, then who cares? The tickets are pretty well sold out and those that are left will be gone in the next few days.
I won't miss them not being there.

OldBiscuit

by OldBiscuit » 04 Apr 2015 21:30

Dave-Royal
OldBiscuit

I didn't catch any Nast niffs and I didn't hear any nonsensical ranting so I am assuming Dave-royal didn't go today.

didn't go today ????? North Stand Block B15 half way up so SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH u gob up ok :lol:

I don't believe you. What row and what seat number? i'll get it checked.
Last edited by OldBiscuit on 05 Apr 2015 10:19, edited 1 time in total.

OldBiscuit

by OldBiscuit » 04 Apr 2015 21:34

Dave-Royal
OldBiscuit

Be a royal fan 36 years more than u Son Jim.....

Oh yeh? Bet u no iven b a biscuitman ever, have you?

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 04 Apr 2015 21:53

I was a bit pissed off at the lack of a +1. But LOL @ missing a once in a lifetime event for it.

JC
Hob Nob Regular

by JC » 04 Apr 2015 23:10

TFF

I was a bit pissed off at the lack of a +1. But LOL @ missing a once in a lifetime event for it.

They did not want to sit up in the gods

2002 posts