WARNING - Season Ticket App.s

RfcMad2002

WARNING - Season Ticket App.s

by RfcMad2002 » 25 Jul 2006 22:14

Yesterday I went with my dad to the ticket office so he could buy a feyenord ticket, while he was there I told him i'd heard stories of lost season ticket applications on hna? and advised him to just ask the guy at the desk to check the status of his application.

Surprise suprise, we were told 'sorry sir but your APPLICATION FORM HAS BEEN LOST'.

My dad then filled in another form, slighty peeved that if he hadn't of gone up to buy a feyenord ticket he would never of found out and he would never stand a chance of getting a season ticket.

Whilst filling out the form a work mate of his entered the ticket office, and we jokingly told him what had happened and that he should check his.

Surprise surprise, dad goes to work today, sees his mate and guess what.....

'Sorry sir, we have NO RECORD of your APPLICATION'!

For this to happen is disgraceful. To happen to two people who know eachother is either a massive coincidence, or, maybe the extent of the problem is bigger.

Either way, i thought i'd let everyone know so they too can check their application form is being processed.

Hozza

by Hozza » 25 Jul 2006 22:31

Seconded, they lost my application not once but twice.

I have been assured my third application will be processed quickly, why don't I believe them.

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 25 Jul 2006 22:55

I am assuming that you are new applicants?

Warfield Royal

by Warfield Royal » 25 Jul 2006 23:49

The best way to verify all transactions is to check your royalty points in your online transaction history. You should have had confirmation weeks ago and having not seen it you would probably have contacted the club sooner. Some people have trouble logging on but it's worth getting it working for peace of mind.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

Re: WARNING - Season Ticket App.s

by bobby1413 » 26 Jul 2006 08:51

RfcMad2002 Yesterday I went with my dad to the ticket office so he could buy a feyenord ticket, while he was there I told him i'd heard stories of lost season ticket applications on hna? and advised him to just ask the guy at the desk to check the status of his application.

Surprise suprise, we were told 'sorry sir but your APPLICATION FORM HAS BEEN LOST'.

My dad then filled in another form, slighty peeved that if he hadn't of gone up to buy a feyenord ticket he would never of found out and he would never stand a chance of getting a season ticket.

Whilst filling out the form a work mate of his entered the ticket office, and we jokingly told him what had happened and that he should check his.

Surprise surprise, dad goes to work today, sees his mate and guess what.....

'Sorry sir, we have NO RECORD of your APPLICATION'!

For this to happen is disgraceful. To happen to two people who know eachother is either a massive coincidence, or, maybe the extent of the problem is bigger.

Either way, i thought i'd let everyone know so they too can check their application form is being processed.

Indeed. This same thing happened to fellow nobber paul_3gs

meeky_no9

by meeky_no9 » 26 Jul 2006 14:31

i done mine on the internet so they cannot loose mine
its was an easy way of payment this year

Bring back the South bank

by Bring back the South bank » 26 Jul 2006 14:57

My ST has been processed and paid for. I have had a ST for years so i'm not like the gent who had his applications lost. They probably know he's a chelsea fan. new supporters dont know how to apply for a ST thats the problem.

I am not a Difficult customer.

DaveM

by DaveM » 26 Jul 2006 14:58

Yeah they lost mine as stated in the other thread. I have to admit it does sound slightly dodgy, I know royal mail are bad but not this bad?

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 26 Jul 2006 15:30

Bring back the South bank My ST has been processed and paid for. I have had a ST for years so i'm not like the gent who had his applications lost. They probably know he's a chelsea fan. new supporters dont know how to apply for a ST thats the problem.

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 26 Jul 2006 16:16

Steffan Allan

But you are a cock

BLUES & ROYAL

by BLUES & ROYAL » 26 Jul 2006 20:10

They lost my sons ST application. We found out when I went up to the office in person to find out where it was!
"You had better fill out a new application sir" (After searching for the original for several minutes)
It has now been sorted out.

I also know a ST holder who`s seat has been given to someone else in movers week despite them holding and renewing the same seat since the stadium opened!

I fear there may be others!

RfcMad2002

by RfcMad2002 » 26 Jul 2006 22:30

DaveM Yeah they lost mine as stated in the other thread. I have to admit it does sound slightly dodgy, I know royal mail are bad but not this bad?

Funny thing is, my dad and his workmate both work for the royal mail, so naturally they blame the club! lol

He's got his season ticket approved now, so all is merry, but it could have been so different had he not checked his application, so i still strongly advise people to check theirs (via the royalty point suggestion or contacting the club).

by Bring back the South bank » 27 Jul 2006 09:39

RfcMad2002
DaveM Yeah they lost mine as stated in the other thread. I have to admit it does sound slightly dodgy, I know royal mail are bad but not this bad?

Funny thing is, my dad and his workmate both work for the royal mail, so naturally they blame the club! lol

He's got his season ticket approved now, so all is merry, but it could have been so different had he not checked his application, so i still strongly advise people to check theirs (via the royalty point suggestion or contacting the club).

Easy to blame the club eh, newbie

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 27 Jul 2006 12:10

Bring back the South bank Easy to blame the club eh, newbie

What an unpleasant little twunt you are.

Fulham Royal

by Fulham Royal » 27 Jul 2006 13:06

Mate of mine rang up the club yesterday to enquire about obtaining a season ticket.

Was told that the only area not availabe is the upper west.

So how many season tickets are still not sold :?:

Strange that information has not been made public with only 3 weeks to the big kick off.

by Bring back the South bank » 27 Jul 2006 13:07

shadesrwrf

Twunt>?

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 27 Jul 2006 13:24

shadesrwrf

Twunt>?

Yes, twunt.

by Bring back the South bank » 27 Jul 2006 13:43

shadesrwrf
shadesrwrf

Twunt>?

Yes, twunt.

You are under 14 years old yes?

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 27 Jul 2006 13:49

shadesrwrf
shadesrwrf

Twunt>?

Yes, twunt.

You are under 14 years old yes?

Yes.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 27 Jul 2006 14:47

Warfield Royal The best way to verify all transactions is to check your royalty points in your online transaction history. You should have had confirmation weeks ago and having not seen it you would probably have contacted the club sooner. Some people have trouble logging on but it's worth getting it working for peace of mind.

Yes, but I looked on there recently and it said "cancelled".

However, the ticket office confirmed by e-mail that is had been processed.

:shock:

Also money has left my bank account.