Semi final tickets?

2002 posts
Martin41

Re: Semi final tickets?

by Martin41 » 28 Mar 2015 18:05

Dave-Royal
Royal Lady
Dave-Royal Reading Fc Only Sold 16,300 From yesterday that Poor..... Arsenal sold there Out 40,000.... My unlce got one for his girlfriend, she a Gooner fan... now super dave royal is going to wembely with my unlce and his girlfriend in arsenal end :|

Oh shut up Kes! :lol:

Miss Royal Lady How dare You to tell me to Shut Up..... What Kes :oops:

Yes should have told you much more than just shut up!!!!!
So you are going now.......thought there were too many reasons for you not too go??
Last edited by Martin41 on 28 Mar 2015 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

Deadlock
Hob Nob Regular
Location: There's nothing of value there and the people make very poor slaves.

by Deadlock » 28 Mar 2015 18:33

Martin41
Dave-Royal
Royal Lady Oh shut up Kes! :lol:

Miss Royal Lady How dare You to tell me to Shut Up..... What Kes :oops:

Yes should have told you much more than just shut up!!!!!
So you are going now.......I thought you were married, does your wife know about this girlfriend??

Don't be silly Martin, it's his unlce's girlfriend, not Dave's.
Though Arsenal have apparently oxf*rd up their sales something wicked if Dave's got a ticket in their end. They have more STH than tickets, and they've sold one to a Reading fan. Colt 45 Anybody? will be livid.

Deadlock
Hob Nob Regular
Location: There's nothing of value there and the people make very poor slaves.

by Deadlock » 28 Mar 2015 18:40

Dave-Royal Reading Fc Only Sold 16,300 From yesterday that Poor..... Arsenal sold there Out 40,000.... My unlce got one for his girlfriend, she a Gooner fan... now super dave royal is going to wembely with my unlce and his girlfriend in arsenal end :|

Reading sold 16,300 by 5pm yesterday. The ticket office was open for five hours after that time.
Arsenal have not sold 40,000 tickets. They have only been allocated 31,799 so far.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 28 Mar 2015 18:42

Let's leave facts out of this, eh?

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 28 Mar 2015 18:55

Dave-royal you are a fcuking gimp !
And before anybody starts with the old bullying nonsense, this bloke is a wum, deserves all abuse he gets if you ask me.
Quite a sensible thread this and important to many but here you come with your usual fake mispelt spacker talk and lies.
Go away.

theresayakonthepitch

by theresayakonthepitch » 28 Mar 2015 19:33

notloyalenuffroyal
Avon Royal Once again the club make a right mess of something that should be so simple. The decision not to allow season ticket holders a +1 was just plain stupid and it has come back to bite them - and it is likely to bite them again come renewal time.

Am really disappointed that the club chose to pander to a few whining plastics rather than reward those fans that show the biggest commitment to the club year in and year out.

The club have been FAIR. That is all. "Oh, but I give money to he club every week so I'm much more important than you.".

If you want to flagellate yourself in your own self-importance then carry on, but don't expect those of us who, for very good reasons, cannot commit ourselves to 23 games a year and an outgoing of at least £1000 a year, to worry about what you "deserve".

(looking forward to the stick I am about to get!!)

Agree totally. The club have got the process spot on so far. It has gone as they said it would. The only people that have messed up are those that panicked (despite the advice of the club) and didn't wait. They then start moaning that we haven't sold out yet. We were never supposed to until next week that's the point!

Expect good sales Sunday and Monday then maybe one more points reduction and they will probably be gone. The club will then have ensured every member got a fair shot at a ticket and that has to right. STHs need to remember it's the young plastics of today that become the STHs of tomorrow. Not many people especially younger fans buy a season ticket before a season or two of maybe 10 games each.

Martin41

by Martin41 » 28 Mar 2015 19:40

loyalroyaldaz Dave-royal you are a fcuking gimp !
And before anybody starts with the old bullying nonsense, this bloke is a wum, deserves all abuse he gets if you ask me.
Quite a sensible thread this and important to many but here you come with your usual fake mispelt spacker talk and lies.
Go away.

Could not agree more......

theresayakonthepitch

by theresayakonthepitch » 28 Mar 2015 19:46

So, if a member with 10 points goes along on Monday and buys a 4 match bundle for the next home games will they immediately have 50 points and be able to buy a semi ticket at the same time?
Just a thought.

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 28 Mar 2015 19:56

theresayakonthepitch So, if a member with 10 points goes along on Monday and buys a 4 match bundle for the next home games will they immediately have 50 points and be able to buy a semi ticket at the same time?
Just a thought.

Why not ? If someone is prepared to buy home tickets to Cardiff, Blackburn, Bournemouth and Birmingham then why shouldn't they have the option/opportunity to purchase a semi final ticket ?

OldBiscuit

by OldBiscuit » 28 Mar 2015 19:59

theresayakonthepitch
notloyalenuffroyal
Avon Royal Once again the club make a right mess of something that should be so simple. The decision not to allow season ticket holders a +1 was just plain stupid and it has come back to bite them - and it is likely to bite them again come renewal time.

Am really disappointed that the club chose to pander to a few whining plastics rather than reward those fans that show the biggest commitment to the club year in and year out.

The club have been FAIR. That is all. "Oh, but I give money to he club every week so I'm much more important than you.".

If you want to flagellate yourself in your own self-importance then carry on, but don't expect those of us who, for very good reasons, cannot commit ourselves to 23 games a year and an outgoing of at least £1000 a year, to worry about what you "deserve".

(looking forward to the stick I am about to get!!)

Agree totally. The club have got the process spot on so far. It has gone as they said it would. The only people that have messed up are those that panicked (despite the advice of the club) and didn't wait. They then start moaning that we haven't sold out yet. We were never supposed to until next week that's the point!

Expect good sales Sunday and Monday then maybe one more points reduction and they will probably be gone. The club will then have ensured every member got a fair shot at a ticket and that has to right. STHs need to remember it's the young plastics of today that become the STHs of tomorrow. Not many people especially younger fans buy a season ticket before a season or two of maybe 10 games each.

Totally agree, but must add that as a STH, that it does not make me a better fan than someone that cannot afford a season ticket for whatever reason, but still goes to every game buying tickets as they go, they are every bit as good a fan as me.

OldBiscuit

by OldBiscuit » 28 Mar 2015 20:02

RG30 Most people won't get paid until this week - is that an issue? Hopefully season ticket holders will get dibs on additional tickets.

Why?

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 28 Mar 2015 20:07

Assuming it was to the second part of the question which was needing 4 additional tickets

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 28 Mar 2015 20:43

STH's are getting a fair deal by getting first dibs on the tickets. Any hand-wringing over not getting a +1 is silly -the purpose of a points system is to reward the loyal fans, not just whoever the STHs want to bring. Any extra tickets should go to whatever bracket is being sold to. I need another two tickets for people thy attend rarely and am happy to just wait it out. We'll sell the lot, I'm sure of it.

Blue Blood

by Blue Blood » 28 Mar 2015 20:46

theresayakonthepitch So, if a member with 10 points goes along on Monday and buys a 4 match bundle for the next home games will they immediately have 50 points and be able to buy a semi ticket at the same time?
Just a thought.

Yes you might infer that from the club stating

"The Club anticipates having sold a good number of tickets by 10am on Monday, and with a number of key home and away games coming up, we wish to sell the remainder as quickly as possible, so have amended the points criteria accordingly.
Read more at http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article ... 9VSevCs.99"

Good plan in my opinion

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 28 Mar 2015 21:02

I think people need to calm down a bit:

The club took a conservative approach that it would stagger sales by points in a way that ensured that every single member with more than 600 points would get a ticket and that, barring an extreme situation, so would everyone over 300 points. Of course that meant that if sales were even slightly below 'Coldplay dueting with Taylor Swift' levels that there would be some spare availability.

No doubt you're going to get a very large number of people buying tomorrow who were waiting to also get with their friend who only has 3/4/500 points. Then monday morning is guaranteed to be a mad race and i can see them selling out before lunch.

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 28 Mar 2015 21:05

Blue Blood
Just a thought.

"The Club anticipates having sold a good number of tickets by 10am on Monday, and with a number of key home and away games coming up, we wish to sell the remainder as quickly as possible, so have amended the points criteria accordingly.

Good plan in my opinion

That is under the heading "When can I buy my tickets" - All that is stating they have ammended the loyalty points cap required to purchase the tickets... Not that they are going to increase or decrease the loyalty points you will receive if you go a head and purchase home/away games to get your point count up...

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 28 Mar 2015 21:07

taipairoyal
Blue Blood
Just a thought.

Good plan in my opinion

That is under the heading "When can I buy my tickets" - All that is stating they have ammended the loyalty points cap required to purchase the tickets... Not that they are going to increase or decrease the loyalty points you will receive if you go a head and purchase home/away games to get your point count up...

I know that on the online system points are added as soon as you purchase a ticket. So I would assume yes.

Soul Man

by Soul Man » 28 Mar 2015 21:55

Dave-Royal
Go away.

Say that to my face soft lad

Go away

Martin41

by Martin41 » 28 Mar 2015 22:02

Dave-Royal
Go away.

Say it to my face....... YOU FAT BITCH not a Gimp

You really are a complete twat!!! Go and bother someone else.
I will say it to your face.....are you at the game next week???

Martin41

by Martin41 » 28 Mar 2015 22:05

Dave-Royal
Martin41
Go away.

Could not agree more......

YOU STOP be nasty too

When you stop posting bull on here.......oh never going to happen!

2002 posts