Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

Re: TSI - The Promises, Policies & Progress Thread

by Extended-Phenotype » 16 Oct 2013 14:04

Royal Rother
Extended-Phenotype
Royal Lady So why hasn't he paid SJM yet? :|

And why aren't we allowed to know why?

Because it's a Private Ltd Co and therefore the financial dealings are none of our business. A brief statement to the effect that both parties are relaxed with an extension to the deadline should have been sufficient.

Bullshit. A shrouded, vague statement which said bugger all? Fans are owed more than that - what the f/ck is the 'business' without us?

Not asking them to sit in my lounge and conduct all their business or skype their f/cking deals over the internet but some kind of clear statement which let the fans know what was causing the delay; that would have been sufficient.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 16 Oct 2013 14:17

Extended-Phenotype some kind of clear statement which let the fans know what was causing the delay; that would have been sufficient.

Yep. Basically you've summed up the recent situation better in half a sentence above than anyone else has done in 3 threads on the subject.

Not releasing a statement was a rather contemptuous way to treat the paying public. That is what you tend to get with shadowy overseas investment though, eh :?:

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 16 Oct 2013 14:22

Extended-Phenotype

get over it EP

They are buying teams, ground, has businesses to run, lives in Russia and has just had his first child, give the guy a break

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 16 Oct 2013 14:35

HoneyRoastHoax
give the guy a break

I am posting a question on a f/cking forum, HoneyRoastHysteric. I'm not swinging him around by his hair or pushing shit through his letterbox.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 16 Oct 2013 14:36

They released a statement though
It just wasn't good enough for some
Which demonstrates handily why replying to every little rumour is ultimately pointless

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 16 Oct 2013 14:49

melonhead They released a statement though
Which demonstrates handily why replying to every little rumour is ultimately pointless

It is. So you may as well just quash them all with one, clear explanation of what is going on. Takes the same amount of time/effort as standing there robot-mouthing "we are both happy with the arrangement" to any question put to you.

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 16 Oct 2013 15:30

Extended-Phenotype
HoneyRoastHoax
give the guy a break

I am posting a question on a f/cking forum, HoneyRoastHysteric. I'm not swinging him around by his hair or pushing shit through his letterbox.

your posting the same fuking question any time the fella's name is mentioned. Either you really need some attention or its really got to you. If it bothers you that much write to the club, if you are that lonely stop being a plank

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 16 Oct 2013 15:46

HoneyRoastHoax
Extended-Phenotype
HoneyRoastHoax
give the guy a break

your posting the same fuking question any time the fella's name is mentioned. Either you really need some attention or its really got to you. If it bothers you that much write to the club, if you are that lonely stop being a plank

Unwarranted spite, there.

Probably woulda hurt more if it came from anyone with an ounce of credibility or popularity. As it stands, it's a bit like being insulted by a thick tramp - it can easily be written off as madness/jealousy and most probably one of the last things he says before he hurls himself under a train.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 16 Oct 2013 15:51

Extended-Phenotype
Royal Rother
Extended-Phenotype Because it's a Private Ltd Co and therefore the financial dealings are none of our business. A brief statement to the effect that both parties are relaxed with an extension to the deadline should have been sufficient.

Bullshit. A shrouded, vague statement which said bugger all? Fans are owed more than that - what the f/ck is the 'business' without us?

Not asking them to sit in my lounge and conduct all their business or skype their f/cking deals over the internet but some kind of clear statement which let the fans know what was causing the delay; that would have been sufficient.

It wasn't a shrouded vague statement saying bugger all, it was one that clearly said there was no problem. You chose not to take it at face value, which is of course your prerogative.

Yes, I'm a thick dribbling suicidal tramp as well. And all manner of other unpleasant things of course. :lol:

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 16 Oct 2013 16:05

So I hear.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 16 Oct 2013 16:11

Wasn't TSI rumoured to encompass a number of investors at one point not just Anton....

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 16 Oct 2013 16:20

Extended-Phenotype Unwarranted spite, there.

Probably woulda hurt more if it came from anyone with an ounce of credibility or popularity. As it stands, it's a bit like being insulted by a thick tramp - it can easily be written off as madness/jealousy and most probably one of the last things he says before he hurls himself under a train.

you are lonely if you think people replying lolz to you internet drivvel is being popular. It wasn't meant to hurt, its advice. Make something happen for yourself, these pcunts can't get you a real answer go get it for yourself.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 16 Oct 2013 16:33

floyd__streete
Extended-Phenotype

Because we're all SCUMBAGS.....SCUMBAGS who are inferior to the minority of passive-aggressive sycophants who would bum or be bummed by Anton Zingarevich if the opportunity allowed.
:D

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 16 Oct 2013 16:35

HoneyRoastHoax

you are lonely if you think people replying lolz to you internet drivvel is being popular. It wasn't meant to hurt, its advice. Make something happen for yourself, these pcunts can't get you a real answer go get it for yourself.

I could do but then It's more fun posting a couple of relatively placid remarks on the interweb causing a fatally retarded bogan like you boo his eyes out about it.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 16 Oct 2013 16:39

Extended-Phenotype
melonhead They released a statement though

It is. So you may as well just quash them all with one, clear explanation of what is going on. Takes the same amount of time/effort as standing there robot-mouthing "we are both happy with the arrangement" to any question put to you.

maybe they cannot say anything further for a million possible business reasons that are as yet unknown to us.
like with the original sale.

or maybe its cos they think you are scum.
they tell me everything cos ive proven myself to be a company man, who doesnt tell tales, and who doesnt kick up undue fuss and attention

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 16 Oct 2013 16:41

Extended-Phenotype
HoneyRoastHoax
Extended-Phenotype

Unwarranted spite, there.

LOL! at moaning about unwarranted spite

you?!

the damned cheek of it

you called him honey roast hysteric, which is much more hurtful than being called a plank imo, and then went on to comapre him to a thick tramp, and said no one liked him, while making references to him committing suicide which is pretty darned horrible.

and its all a bit odd since you are the most hysterical man on this thread.
and not in the funny way.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 16 Oct 2013 16:51

:?:

Hardly. I just asked "and why haven't they told us why things are delayed?" Then resident clanger HRH runs into the room and starts screaming at me.

I appreciate you get a rape hard-on for anyone who even delicately questions RFC but while for spamming threads about drugs and flavours of crisps you are indeed vital, your endorsement in genuine conversations don't carry much value.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 16 Oct 2013 16:56

Extended-Phenotype
HoneyRoastHoax

I could do but then It's more fun posting a couple of relatively placid remarks on the interweb causing a fatally retarded bogan like you boo his eyes out about it.

Word of the day

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 16 Oct 2013 17:01

Extended-Phenotype
HoneyRoastHoax

What's a bogon?

I have seen you have posted about the same issue countless times so ill refer you back to my previous post.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 16 Oct 2013 17:10

HoneyRoastHoax
What's a bogon?

Someone who writes sentences like they took a nasty fall while carrying words down a flight of stairs.

1288 posts