Leicester (H) - SOUTH STAND OPEN

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

Re: Leicester (H) - SOUTH STAND OPEN

by peterroyal76 » 09 Mar 2012 20:09

LoyalRoyalFan
peterroyal76
LoyalRoyalFan We never got tickets to go to Elm Park :?

I did for every game!

I meant as schoolchildren

I was.

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 09 Mar 2012 23:33

who are ya? More goons in the Mong Stad

My brother has just finished a 4 stretch for ABH and affray, and his only option for tomorrow is a ticket in the South Stand.
He is desparate to meet you, as you consider him a goon. Please let him or me where you will be tomorrow, as I think he would like to confirm to you that he is, as you say, a "goon in the Mong stad".

As you have posted "more goons in the mong stad", can I suggest that you 'have a meet' with the folks that you consider are 'goons in the mong stad'?
Please reply, as am very keen on meeting up for a chat.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 09 Mar 2012 23:44

Barney

My brother has just finished a 4 stretch for ABH and affray, and his only option for tomorrow is a ticket in the South Stand.
He is desparate to meet you, as you consider him a goon. Please let him or me where you will be tomorrow, as I think he would like to confirm to you that he is, as you say, a "goon in the Mong stad".

As you have posted "more goons in the mong stad", can I suggest that you 'have a meet' with the folks that you consider are 'goons in the mong stad'?

LOL

bracknell loyal royal!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by bracknell loyal royal! » 10 Mar 2012 03:06

That Friday Feeling
Barney

LOL

:lol:

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 10 Mar 2012 08:45

Cheap tickets for schools do stretch as far as Wokkers area these days Red. Just fyi and such!

Simon's Church
Hob Nob Regular

by Simon's Church » 10 Mar 2012 08:58

Barney

He is desparate to meet you, as you consider him a goon.

Sounds like the very definition of a goon tbh

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 10 Mar 2012 09:03

Barney

Sounds like a bit of a twat.

pea
Hob Nob Regular

by pea » 10 Mar 2012 10:48

Gonna be a south stand goon for the day

I am approachable and have no criminal record FWIW

Friday's Legacy
Hob Nob Regular

by Friday's Legacy » 10 Mar 2012 12:15

Barney

i'm sure that's just what you mong brother needs after allegedly being released from prison - another abh and affray charge..

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 10 Mar 2012 12:42

Anyone with the tourists in the south stand can drive anyone to GBH. Seems an apt motive.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 10 Mar 2012 19:17

Barney

Did they meet up via PM?

moo
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by moo » 10 Mar 2012 23:15

Barney

I bet your brothers been having a meat. Some meat up his poo pipe.

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 11 Mar 2012 08:34

royalexile Anyone with the tourists in the south stand can drive anyone to GBH. Seems an apt motive.

:?

By the time I had sorted my weekend out yesterday morning and phoned for two tickets, the only options in the East Stand were in front of the drummer or the very front row of Y26.

I did laugh when the bloke that came and sat alongside me said 'this isn't where they all stand up in front of you is it?'

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 11 Mar 2012 08:52

You should have got into Y26 m8. Spaces in our row.

Friday's Legacy
Hob Nob Regular

by Friday's Legacy » 11 Mar 2012 12:32

royalexile You should have got into Y26 m8. Spaces in our row.

i was in row z and had four seats to my right. i thought it was the lynx affect.

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 11 Mar 2012 12:43

It was ok in the South stand from a totally different perspective.

Y25/26 did come through loud and clear yesterday. It was interesting to be able to hear some of the away fans comments towards our songs/chants.

After they sang que sera sera and you guys responded with e i e i e i o, a few of their lot tried to start off premier league you're having a laugh just on cue for when our second goal went in. :lol:

Do that gay thing with the scarves was also priceless!

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 11 Mar 2012 13:11

Barney

lol calm down dear