A bit worrying

1418 posts
Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 16 Aug 2007 15:40

When I have insulted anyone on this thread?

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 16 Aug 2007 15:40

Royal Lady
Wycombe Royal
Royal Lady
Wycombe Royal I posted 2 pages ago that all season tickets had sold out and still Schards says they haven't.

Why do some people just keep digging even when they have been shown to be conclusively wrong, and this is someone who offers financial advice.
What the hell has offering financial advice got to do with anything??? That could be read as a slur on his good name within his field of business and has NOTHING to do with his arguments on here.

oooohhhhhh.....

Calm down dear its only a discussion forum.

Unless he goes by the name of Schards in his business environment I don't see how it could be a slur on his good name within his field of business.
It might make people think twice before asking his advice in future - and there are plenty on here who know his real name. And do not patronise me please. My comment, unlike yours, was fair to make.

Then those people already know who he is and can see he is making a bit of a tit of himself without needing my comment for them to see that. But I fail to see how it will be a "slur on his good name within his field of business" if no-one in his field of business knows that he posts on here under the name of Schards (except those of course who know his real name as well).

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill........

Yellowcoat

by Yellowcoat » 16 Aug 2007 15:41

Well done to Behindu & Skyline for pointing out some facts rather than the spurious nonsense spouted by Schards & Royal Lady to support their blinkered view of no stadium expansion.

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 16 Aug 2007 15:45

Royal Lady When I have insulted anyone on this thread?

I cant see where anyone suggested you did, the point regarding Schards profession is that he is obviously intelligent, and many on here cannot understand his view on this matter, not really a slur on how he does his job. Doubt that will make you feel better tho..

Behindu
Hob Nob Regular

by Behindu » 16 Aug 2007 15:47

I have no wish to fall out with anyone and think I've made all the comments I wish to make on this topic. I can't see the parties getting any closer however long this drags on so I'm going to 'declare' at this point.

I've made my views known, I've put the counter to the Schards view and am happy to let what has been said stand for others to read and make their own decision (or more likely ignore !)

I shall post no more on this thread and hopefully retire unbloodied with some dignity intact - others may wish to take the same approach,

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 16 Aug 2007 15:49

The 17 Bus the point regarding Schards profession is that he is obviously intelligent, and many on here cannot understand his view on this matter, not really a slur on how he does his job.

Now why couldn't I have put it like that......

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 16 Aug 2007 15:54

You have probably been down The Wheelies and drank that scrumpy.

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 16 Aug 2007 15:57

Behindu
The actual issue is not whether there are a few hundred people not buying tickets but whether expansion is justified, your 'facts' do nothing to show that expansion is not justified because you have delved off into a side show and ignored all the other points made that debunk your line of thinking.

Spot on

Thanks for that,

yours,

I M A Twat
Upper West (packed out as usual!)
Mad Stad
Royal Berks

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 16 Aug 2007 15:58

The 17 Bus

I cant see where anyone suggested you did, the point regarding Schards profession is that he is obviously intelligent, and many on here cannot understand his view on this matter, not really a slur on how he does his job. Doubt that will make you feel better tho..

The fact that people don't understand or agree with my view doesn't excuse the remarkable level of abuse which has now involved the political party I vote for and how I do my job.

Incredible given the fact i'm not even advocating not expanding the stadium, just making sure there is the demand there first.

What makes it worse is that if the club decided not to proceed, the likes of Behindu will duly U-turn and support the club's decision.

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 16 Aug 2007 16:00

I would hazzard a guess that they will only not carry on if we get relegated, which would be the right decision in that event IMHO, and it will cost a lot in cancellation fees for the contractors.

Sorry for the edit, where was how you did your job criticised, I missed it.
Last edited by The 17 Bus on 16 Aug 2007 16:02, edited 1 time in total.

AF1
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Ya got guns, got guns too, what up son, do you wanna battle for cash and see who Sun Tzu?

by AF1 » 16 Aug 2007 16:01

Royal Lady
Wycombe Royal
Royal Lady
Wycombe Royal I posted 2 pages ago that all season tickets had sold out and still Schards says they haven't.

Why do some people just keep digging even when they have been shown to be conclusively wrong, and this is someone who offers financial advice.
What the hell has offering financial advice got to do with anything??? That could be read as a slur on his good name within his field of business and has NOTHING to do with his arguments on here.

oooohhhhhh.....

Calm down dear its only a discussion forum.

Unless he goes by the name of Schards in his business environment I don't see how it could be a slur on his good name within his field of business.
It might make people think twice before asking his advice in future - and there are plenty on here who know his real name. And do not patronise me please. My comment, unlike yours, was fair to make.

LOL @ a rep from a well known insurance company walking into Schards office and asking "What's all this about you and Spongebob Squarepants?"

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 16 Aug 2007 16:02

They will only not proceed if we go down or attendences drop significantly ie to around the 21/22k mark. Anything above that and it will go ahead IMHO.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 16 Aug 2007 16:03

The 17 Bus

That's because THEY removed it.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 16 Aug 2007 16:03

Schards#2 The fact that people don't understand or agree with my view doesn't excuse the remarkable level of abuse which has now involved the political party I vote for and how I do my job.

Personally I don't think you've received any 'remarkable level of abuse' here, but any that you have been subjected to probably has more to with you're tone and comments you've made as opposed to the other parties understanding of, or agreement with, your views.

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 16 Aug 2007 16:07

Royal Lady
The 17 Bus

That's because THEY removed it.

ah ok I missed that fair do's, i bow to the knowledge that it was posted in that case. Carry on all.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 16 Aug 2007 16:09

I can't be bothered to be honest. We'll see in the future if expanding NOW is right or not, until then I'm out.

sheshnu

by sheshnu » 16 Aug 2007 16:10

Royal Lady I can't be bothered to be honest. We'll see in the future if expanding NOW is right or not, until then I'm out.

I think you mean after two successful(?!) seasons in the top flight rather than NOW. :wink:

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 16 Aug 2007 16:11

Get back in the ring this is typical of you Sybil :wink:

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 16 Aug 2007 16:12

Schards#2 What makes it worse is that if the club decided not to proceed, the likes of Behindu will duly U-turn and support the club's decision.

Maybe, but at that point the decision will have been based on the facts and not the crap that you have come out with, although I'm sure one of your points might have some truth in it........ :wink:

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 16 Aug 2007 16:14

The 17 Bus Get back in the ring this is typical of you Sybil :wink:

It's no good you getting punchy when everyone's gone home :P

1418 posts