when did we sign darcy blake :shock:

:|

Stephen McFAIL.

leww_rfc
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Next seasons kit choice?

by leww_rfc » 30 Jun 2011 09:10

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Couldn't be bothered to check and he kinda looks like Blake so I took a stab in the dark

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular
Location: the piss artist not formerly known as scutterbucket

by Ups and Downs » 30 Jun 2011 16:01

I was speaking to someone at the club for business purposes earlier on today and enquired when the kit would be out. He said it's coming out on the 15th July and that they were working in the club shop to get it ready. Not sure if it's announced then or made for sale.

I asked what it was like and he replied that it was a "very nice shirt" but wouldn't give anything else away other than that it was blue and white hoops. I asked if it had a collar but he wouldn't say either way.

However, he did say that the new away strip would be "very controversial". I asked whether it was dodgy colours or something but again he wouldn't say, but would only repeat that it might upset a lot of people. I can sense the 70 page indignation already.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 30 Jun 2011 16:08

I've just asked my mate at the club about the away strip and he's confirmed it has a swastika on the front and a cartoon of mohammed on the back

Ferris
Hob Nob Regular

by Ferris » 30 Jun 2011 16:10

Kes, can you do a mock-up of the new away kit?

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular

by Ups and Downs » 30 Jun 2011 16:11

With a picture of a big black cock on the front of the shorts and a hole cut out of the arse.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 30 Jun 2011 16:16

Ups and Downs I was speaking to someone at the club for business purposes earlier on today and enquired when the kit would be out. He said it's coming out on the 15th July and that they were working in the club shop to get it ready. Not sure if it's announced then or made for sale.

I asked what it was like and he replied that it was a "very nice shirt" but wouldn't give anything else away other than that it was blue and white hoops. I asked if it had a collar but he wouldn't say either way.

However, he did say that the new away strip would be "very controversial". I asked whether it was dodgy colours or something but again he wouldn't say, but would only repeat that it might upset a lot of people. I can sense the 70 page indignation already.

Interesting*.

Not sure what can be very controversial about the kit unless it's going to be a Swindon or Oxford replica or it's completely tacky and horrible.

* assuming this isn't another one of Jay's made up stories.

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular

by Ups and Downs » 30 Jun 2011 16:22

Jay? Really? Are we still doing this?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 30 Jun 2011 16:54

:lol:

The only kit I would find "controversial" is a pink one. So let's all hope it itsn't that colour.

Ferris
Hob Nob Regular

by Ferris » 30 Jun 2011 17:00

I'd quite like a pink away shirt :?

Palermo do ok

Friday's Legacy
Hob Nob Regular

by Friday's Legacy » 30 Jun 2011 18:26

Ups and Downs I was speaking to someone at the club for business purposes earlier on today and enquired when the kit would be out. He said it's coming out on the 15th July and that they were working in the club shop to get it ready. Not sure if it's announced then or made for sale.

i can't imagine how it could upset a lot of people, what an odd comment - supposedly. and what a great insight to have it confirmed the home shirt will be blue and white hoops. what a relief.

RFCUK

by RFCUK » 30 Jun 2011 18:32

without be arsed to trawl though, does anyone know how soon JD had the kits up online before we officially released it?

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 30 Jun 2011 18:44

Just please not a red away kit!

Some pretty controversial ones in the link below and have to agree with our listing.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Articles/Room_101.htm

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular

by Ups and Downs » 30 Jun 2011 19:01

Friday's Legacy

i can't imagine how it could upset a lot of people, what an odd comment - supposedly. and what a great insight to have it confirmed the home shirt will be blue and white hoops. what a relief.

Yes, he was being sarcastic. Maybe that didn't come across.

Turns8
Hob Nob Regular

by Turns8 » 30 Jun 2011 19:08

Royal Lady :lol:

The only kit I would find "controversial" is a pink one. So let's all hope it itsn't that colour.

Well last season we did lots for a female fans, apparently! so maybe a pink away kit is the next step... :o

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 30 Jun 2011 19:11

Ferris Kes, can you do a mock-up of the new away kit?

Friday's Legacy
Hob Nob Regular

by Friday's Legacy » 30 Jun 2011 19:16

lazy lazy effort of an old and rather crap chelsea shirt. you're not very skilled with photoshop, no fixed abode?
Last edited by Friday's Legacy on 30 Jun 2011 19:17, edited 1 time in total.

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 30 Jun 2011 19:16

:lol:

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 30 Jun 2011 19:18

Ups and Downs Jay? Really? Are we still doing this?

Every now and again it seems to tickle me.

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 30 Jun 2011 19:26

Friday's Legacy lazy lazy effort of an old and rather crap chelsea shirt. you're not very skilled with photoshop, no fixed abode?

I doubt he wants to spend more time than he has to cre8ing a kit out of thin air tbh.

6018 posts