Season ticket sales

Harold

by Harold » 22 May 2007 18:25

Daniella Great news if 3,000 plastics are not joining us next season, we can only hope the rate continues to grow. great news all.

URZZZZZ

aren't you a plastic?

Daniella

by Daniella » 22 May 2007 18:27

Harold
Daniella Great news if 3,000 plastics are not joining us next season, we can only hope the rate continues to grow. great news all.

URZZZZZ

aren't you a plastic?

No, my robin reliant can be seen outside the megastore every week. :lol:

Harold

by Harold » 22 May 2007 18:33

Daniella
Harold

URZZZZZ

aren't you a plastic?

No, my robin reliant can be seen outside the megastore every week. :lol:

You probably dont remember the Elm Park club shop though.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 22 May 2007 19:09

Daniella doesn't remember what day it is, let alone Elm Park.

Daniella

by Daniella » 22 May 2007 19:26

Stop stalking me cmonurz. Obssessed!!!!! I wouldn't put out for you in a million years you desperate old man.

Jimbo

by Jimbo » 22 May 2007 20:54

I'd love to move my ST seat so that I am surrounded by people who want to cheer Reading on, instead of constantly having a go at Kitson/Seol/Oster etc etc.

I suppose that's asking too much.

Royalshow

by Royalshow » 22 May 2007 21:23

Jimbo I'd love to move my ST seat so that I am surrounded by people who want to cheer Reading on, instead of constantly having a go at Kitson/Seol/Oster etc etc.

I suppose that's asking too much.

http://www.reclaimthekop.co.uk/cgi-bin/ ... ews&nid=11

At Liverpool they are planning to move around two thousand season ticket to a section of the Kop for like minded singing fans :shock:

Row V
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Welcome to NJ, where the weak are killed and eaten.

by Row V » 23 May 2007 02:20

Does Reading even have 2,000 like minded singing fans?

Seal
Hob Nob Regular

by Seal » 23 May 2007 10:30

Billy The Fish Am I missing something here? Surely the obvious thing to do if you don't like your seat is to NOT renew, and then when renewals are finished, get in quick and buy a new season ticket somewhere that you do like (still at Reading of course).

Correct. That is the best option I have now. They are going to process applications based on your number of royalty points so with 500 odd each we should be pretty high up the list.

It's still not perfect as you are still not in control of where you sit, and it is therefore conceivable that you could actually end up in a worse seat then you currently have.

Ultimately, I've been a regular watching Reading play for 15 odd years, from a kid through to travelling back from Uni, and now travelling from London every week. I've been deliberating on whether or not to get a season ticket for the forthcoming season, as it is an expensive and time consuming committment to travel up from South London every other week. I'm therefore starting to think that if the club are going to make things difficult for me I won't bother.

I've got enough Royalty points to ensure I'd always get a ticket for any home game I wanted, and the only away games I woudn't be able to get tickets for are those against the big 4, but that was the case this season even with a season ticket.

AF1
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Ya got guns, got guns too, what up son, do you wanna battle for cash and see who Sun Tzu?

by AF1 » 23 May 2007 10:34

Seal

I've got enough Royalty points to ensure I'd always get a ticket for any home game I wanted, and the only away games I woudn't be able to get tickets for are those against the big 4, but that was the case this season even with a season ticket.

All true I am sure but I have two words for you.

South Stand :(

Seal
Hob Nob Regular

by Seal » 23 May 2007 10:37

AF1
Seal

All true I am sure but I have two words for you.

South Stand :(

Yes mate I am well aware that is the major flaw in my masterplan!!