Multi-Faith Prayer Area

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Multi-Faith Prayer Area

by Forbury Lion » 18 Sep 2015 14:29

SCIAG He will return to fight the anti-Messiah at the end of the world. That's not a "lesser" role.
Is this a GOT season 6 Jon Snow spoiler?

biscuitmandan

by biscuitmandan » 18 Sep 2015 16:49

I'm pretty sure the Nou Camp has a Church or Chapel type room , maybe it's what we need to catapult us into the upper echelons of European Football, especially having a Multi Faith area and not limiting ourselves to one God or deity

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 18 Sep 2015 16:59

I think Boca Juniors in Argentina has a special fan's cemetery on the site of their stadium.

The Madejski Stadium could well benefit from this allowing us to be "Reading till we die, and beyond". A multi-faith chapel of rest could be set up. Could double as prayer area on matchdays. No minarets.

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 18 Sep 2015 18:13

Nameless Interesting that you've never been non Dom except for tax purposes.
Surely the whole point of being a non Dom is tax related !
Make your mind up !

Please don't miss quote me, I said I have been NON Resident in the UK only for income tax purposes, but have always remained DOMICILE in the UK, meaning i have always had my permanent in the UK, GOT IT.

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 18 Sep 2015 18:15

Green A real citizen of the world, a model for us all.

Thank you.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 18 Sep 2015 23:40

taipairoyal
Green
Nameless Islam, Christianity and Judaism are pretty much the same religion just with different interpretations. Makes the massive conflicts they provoke even more stupid.

Forgive me but I think comments like this are stupid.

There's way, way more to these massive conflicts than differences in opinion over interpretations.

Correct very true, many similarities with our old Testament, Christianity modernised, at least most of it did, Islam did not, their book is the voice of their Prophet from Allah .It can never be changed or modernised, forever stuck in the barbaric middle ages. The worst and most dangerous followers of Islam are Salifi Wahhabi who follow a very strict austere literal interpretation of the Koran. Wahhabis don't believe in Evolution, equal rights for Women, freedom of speech or homosexual practices.
Wahhabism is now the biggest threat to Western Civilization, and our government are helping it to spread with misguided foreign Policy and bleeding heart Liberalism.
According to their book Isa (Jesus) and ibraham, Noah, Joseph, David, are all lesser Prophets.

The Christians were the barbaric ones in the middle ages. The Muslims were the height of enlightenment at that point.

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 19 Sep 2015 00:16

Correct very true, many similarities with our old Testament, Christianity modernised, at least most of it did, Islam did not, their book is the voice of their Prophet from Allah .It can never be changed or modernised, forever stuck in the barbaric middle ages. The worst and most dangerous followers of Islam are Salifi Wahhabi who follow a very strict austere literal interpretation of the Koran. Wahhabis don't believe in Evolution, equal rights for Women, freedom of speech or homosexual practices.
Wahhabism is now the biggest threat to Western Civilization, and our government are helping it to spread with misguided foreign Policy and bleeding heart Liberalism.
According to their book Isa (Jesus) and ibraham, Noah, Joseph, David, are all lesser Prophets.[/quote]
The Christians were the barbaric ones in the middle ages. The Muslims were the height of enlightenment at that point.[/quote]

You mean the height of "Their enlightenment"? if so what went wrong.?

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 19 Sep 2015 09:55

I have obviously come to the wrong place. Theres me thinking this is a football Forum :shock:

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 19 Sep 2015 10:04

taipairoyal
Make your mind up !

Please don't miss quote me, I said I have been NON Resident in the UK only for income tax purposes, but have always remained DOMICILE in the UK, meaning i have always had my permanent in the UK, GOT IT.

Shame edits get recorded on your original post !!

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 19 Sep 2015 10:06

Stuka I think Boca Juniors in Argentina has a special fan's cemetery on the site of their stadium.

The Madejski Stadium could well benefit from this allowing us to be "Reading till we die, and beyond". A multi-faith chapel of rest could be set up. Could double as prayer area on matchdays. No minarets.

We already have a memorial site for fans, suspect a cemetery would be a step too far !
I think they no longer allow ashes to be scattered at the ground.

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 19 Sep 2015 11:18

Nameless Mid season would be quite an odd time to break for Ramadam.
You're getting confused with Christmas I suspect.

Ramadam varies with the Lunar cycle so can fall at any time of the season.

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

by 72 bus » 19 Sep 2015 12:47

In a Muslim county like the UK a break in the season for Ramadan makes sense

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 19 Sep 2015 14:30

taipairoyal

Yep, hence it being odd to try and break mid season for it......

If you stopped and thought you'd avoid these mistakes. Although maybe just the 'stopped' would be ideal.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Sep 2015 15:04

taipairoyal

You mean the height of "Their enlightenment"? if so what went wrong.?[/quote]
Barbarians sacked their centres of learning and their doctrine was 'modernised' to say manipulation of numbers was the work of the devil.

There but for the grace of god (lol) goes Christianity.

Some have drawn minor parallels to the rise of Creationists in the US.

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 19 Sep 2015 22:39

Nameless
taipairoyal
Make your mind up !

Shame edits get recorded on your original post !!

Bull $h!t, was edited before any replies.

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 19 Sep 2015 23:15

Ian Royal
taipairoyal

You mean the height of "Their enlightenment"? if so what went wrong.?

Barbarians sacked their centres of learning and their doctrine was 'modernised' to say manipulation of numbers was the work of the devil.

There but for the grace of god (lol) goes Christianity.

Some have drawn minor parallels to the rise of Creationists in the US.[/quote]

So wrong, Islam destroyed itself from within, the rise of Sunni sect and the Ash-rites destroyed all advances of science, mathematics, and invention. I think you are confusing this with the end of the Roman Empire.

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 20 Sep 2015 08:38

Nameless
taipairoyal

Yep, hence it being odd to try and break mid season for it......

If you stopped and thought you'd avoid these mistakes. Although maybe just the 'stopped' would be ideal.

My point is the football season is fixed, Ramadam is not, therefore would often fall within the season.

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 20 Sep 2015 08:41

Stuka I think Boca Juniors in Argentina has a special fan's cemetery on the site of their stadium.

Again even in death they would want segregation.

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 20 Sep 2015 16:27

taipairoyal Ramadam

:lol:

are you also one of those that refers to Estadio del Camp Nou as 'The New Camp'?

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 20 Sep 2015 18:54

Winston Smith
taipairoyal Ramadam

are you also one of those that refers to Estadio del Camp Nou as 'The New Camp'?

Yes sorry Ramadan.
Winston Smith
taipairoyal Ramadam

Ramadan, sorry hope you were not offended!.