You should be ashamed of yourselves part II

davis69

by davis69 » 05 Sep 2007 10:03

royal lady shut up and get on with life.

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 05 Sep 2007 10:27

davis69 royal lady shut up and get on with life.

Moron

crossie
Hob Nob Regular

by crossie » 30 Sep 2007 12:13

what the oxf*rd is wrong with people on here?!

why some of you think it's acceptable to use threatening behaviour towards your own fans is beyond me, let alone towards a woman. I know that i get pissed off if we lose and i sometimes yell obscenities at certain players, but never in a million years would i tell someone that i'd knock them out because they think those players weren't that bad...it's football FFS, not a oxf*rd war.

willz_royal

by willz_royal » 30 Sep 2007 15:21

crossie

why some of you think it's acceptable to use threatening behaviour towards your own fans is beyond me, let alone towards a woman. I know that i get pissed off if we lose and i sometimes yell obscenities at certain players, but never in a million years would i tell someone that i'd knock them out because they think those players weren't that bad...it's football FFS, not a oxf*rd war.

oxf*rd off crossie

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 30 Sep 2007 15:23

crossie

Completely agree crossie, unfortunately it seems accepted in general on HNA? that this sort of thing happens at football, 'passions run high' etc. No excuse in my book.

royalsteve

Re: You should be ashamed of yourselves part II

by royalsteve » 01 Oct 2007 18:12

Royal Lady On leaving after the final whistle today the two blokes about 4 seats along from us were screaming to Shorey to "eff off". I said to one of them, quite nicely in fact, "awww he wasn't that bad" - to which I was subjected to a tirade of foul mouthed abuse, telling me to shut up as I know nothing about the game, asking me about what the West Ham fans had been singing (i.e. you should have come to West Ham) and continually yelling in between to Shorey to "eff off" again.

His neanderthal brother then decided to chip in and say it was Shorey's worst performance ever, to which Schards disagreed. Then he said to Schards "are you saying that's his best performance ever then?" :shock: To which Schards replied that of course it wasn't, it just wasn't his worst performance ever, although he didn't have a particularly good game and in his opinion he was worse against Everton.

These two knuckle heads then decided to tell me and Schards to "shut the eff up or they'd shut us up"

I'm all for people having an opinion and I actually only commented to these blokes because in the past they've been ok and said hello when I've squeezed past them for my usual toilet break 3 minutes before half time.

Some other people told us that they're always like that when we've lost or played badly and one guy had previously reported them to the club when they had a similar go at him a few years ago and they had received a letter. I could contact the club and get their season tickets revoked. But I'm not going to be that nasty. I just hope that when they have calmed down they realise that they were a tad over reacting. They've been going long enough to have seen us lose at home to much lesser teams in much lower divisions, so I hope they think on and realise that we ALL want Reading to do well in every game, but in reality that just doesn't happen.

I hope they're nobbers, or someone they know is a nobber and can point them in this direction. I'll accept their apology willingly.

If, however, they do that again and speak to me or anyone else around us like that again and I WILL report you and you WILL have your season tickets revoked.

Much love.

shorey hasnt played well since the supposed Shorey offer....maybe there is more to this than the club have stated....however, the knob was probably a plastic newbie..so just ignore him

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 01 Oct 2007 18:15

cmonurz Well hit him with your handbag then dear.

kick him in the bollox...lol!

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 01 Oct 2007 19:05

I agree Shorey hasn't played well, but in that particular match he was no way the worst player on the pitch. And, sadly, those two blokes aren't newbies, they've been sat there for years. :roll: Oh well. I should have known better than to mention it. It only gave the usual suspects the ammo to give me more stick.

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 01 Oct 2007 19:13

Royal Lady I agree Shorey hasn't played well, but in that particular match he was no way the worst player on the pitch. And, sadly, those two blokes aren't newbies, they've been sat there for years. :roll: Oh well. I should have known better than to mention it. It only gave the usual suspects the ammo to give me more stick.

I agree with you RL. Sure passions run high and I swear at games in front of my kids which hardly sets a good example. However to use threatening/abusive behaviour to someone else should not be tolerated IMO...and they should be thrown out of the ground.

crossie
Hob Nob Regular

by crossie » 02 Oct 2007 00:06

Royal Lady I agree Shorey hasn't played well, but in that particular match he was no way the worst player on the pitch. And, sadly, those two blokes aren't newbies, they've been sat there for years. :roll: Oh well. I should have known better than to mention it. It only gave the usual suspects the ammo to give me more stick.

ROYAL LADY'S BARMY ARMY!

Gav
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gav » 02 Oct 2007 00:30

PEARCEY

I agree with you RL. Sure passions run high and I swear at games in front of my kids which hardly sets a good example. However to use threatening/abusive behaviour to someone else should not be tolerated IMO...and they should be thrown out of the ground.

Agreed. I act like a total bellend at football and lose the plot at the slightest controversy... I tell myself I won't let it happen, but I do it every game, and then I feel pretty bad afterwards for the vicious language I've used in front of kids etc, and I'm sure some of my neighbours think I'm an idiot too, but I would never, ever threaten someone. That's just going waaaaaaay too far.

woodley_royal_124

by woodley_royal_124 » 02 Oct 2007 22:57

That's just going waaaaaaay too far.

You know it makes seeeeeense ! :wink:

Russell Street

by Russell Street » 03 May 2008 21:46

Royal Lady On leaving after the final whistle today the two blokes about 4 seats along from us were screaming to Shorey to "eff off". I said to one of them, quite nicely in fact, "awww he wasn't that bad" - to which I was subjected to a tirade of foul mouthed abuse, telling me to shut up as I know nothing about the game, asking me about what the West Ham fans had been singing (i.e. you should have come to West Ham) and continually yelling in between to Shorey to "eff off" again.

His neanderthal brother then decided to chip in and say it was Shorey's worst performance ever, to which Schards disagreed. Then he said to Schards "are you saying that's his best performance ever then?" :shock: To which Schards replied that of course it wasn't, it just wasn't his worst performance ever, although he didn't have a particularly good game and in his opinion he was worse against Everton.

These two knuckle heads then decided to tell me and Schards to "shut the eff up or they'd shut us up"

I'm all for people having an opinion and I actually only commented to these blokes because in the past they've been ok and said hello when I've squeezed past them for my usual toilet break 3 minutes before half time.

Some other people told us that they're always like that when we've lost or played badly and one guy had previously reported them to the club when they had a similar go at him a few years ago and they had received a letter. I could contact the club and get their season tickets revoked. But I'm not going to be that nasty. I just hope that when they have calmed down they realise that they were a tad over reacting. They've been going long enough to have seen us lose at home to much lesser teams in much lower divisions, so I hope they think on and realise that we ALL want Reading to do well in every game, but in reality that just doesn't happen.

I hope they're nobbers, or someone they know is a nobber and can point them in this direction. I'll accept their apology willingly.

If, however, they do that again and speak to me or anyone else around us like that again and I WILL report you and you WILL have your season tickets revoked.

Much love.

They were off again today, according to my Mum. A lady had a go at them on the way out as their swearing was apparently way over the top, repeated use of effing c*nts at the players, (and they might well have a point) but more than your average outburst, so she told them it was unnecessary. So these idiots decided to stand still on the stairs and have it out while everyone is trying to get out. My Mum pushed one to get him to move and told him to to curb his language and others around her stuck up for her, (the match had finished after all). After she managed to get down to the concourse, these arseholes came AFTER MY MUM and started hurling abuse at her!!!! So it seems these cowards are hard enough to shout abuse from the stands, where they can't be answered back with a punch, and to have a go at women. Not very manly are they? :roll:

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 03 May 2008 21:50

About time some of the fellas from that area let them know that it is not on, seems to be only the ladies that can tell them, a oxf*rd good smack might make all the difference.

AF1
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Ya got guns, got guns too, what up son, do you wanna battle for cash and see who Sun Tzu?

by AF1 » 03 May 2008 22:22

Russell Street

They were off again today, according to my Mum. A lady had a go at them on the way out as their swearing was apparently way over the top, repeated use of effing c*nts at the players, (and they might well have a point) but more than your average outburst, so she told them it was unnecessary. So these idiots decided to stand still on the stairs and have it out while everyone is trying to get out. My Mum pushed one to get him to move and told him to to curb his language and others around her stuck up for her, (the match had finished after all). After she managed to get down to the concourse, these arseholes came AFTER MY MUM and started hurling abuse at her!!!! So it seems these cowards are hard enough to shout abuse from the stands, where they can't be answered back with a punch, and to have a go at women. Not very manly are they? :roll:

Sorry but this is what happens when you let women into football. LOL @ complaining about bad language @ a football match

Russell Street

by Russell Street » 03 May 2008 22:30

I don't care they were swearing about the football, I'd be a hypocrite if I did. But to actually go after a woman to have a go at her, because she wanted to get out of the stadium and she told them so, is cowardly. Fucking wankers.

g

by g » 03 May 2008 22:35

not a poor defensiveless angelic woman... oh no...
Last edited by g on 03 May 2008 22:36, edited 1 time in total.

Beelzebub

by Beelzebub » 03 May 2008 22:35

Sorry but this is what happens when you let women into football. LOL @ complaining about bad language @ a football match

AF1 you are a twat. Mrs Beez senior has probably been supporting the Royals when you were shitting in nappies. Shut up and oxf*rd off.