Season ticket application 08/09

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Season ticket application 08/09

by Rex » 03 Jul 2008 19:43

From Despair To Where? Got an e-mail back from the club

The reason why it says pending online is because we have not ran a batch to activate the season ticket card for next season. This will obviously be done before the season starts.

I was mainly concerned because the address that the club have for me is different to the billing address for my credit card which caused a problem when I renewed online. In previous seasons I have renewed by post the club have been impressively quick in acknowledging the renewal and I was concerned that I had not heard anything after a month.

Lets hope you are not moving seat or getting a re-issue then. The club sent my season ticket to the wrong address previously, never informed me i has a season ticket and subsequently got two of my away tickets sent to my old address. Missed out on Villa and Wigan as a result!.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 03 Jul 2008 20:54

The other address is my parents' house which I used as a postal address when I was between homes. Just havent got round to amending the billing address on my credit card. I was worried about the credit card company defaulting the payment because the transaction initially failed the security check because the billing and delivery addresses didn't match.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 03 Jul 2008 21:07

From Despair To Where? The other address is my parents' house which I used as a postal address when I was between homes. Just havent got round to amending the billing address on my credit card. I was worried about the credit card company defaulting the payment because the transaction initially failed the security check because the billing and delivery addresses didn't match.

At least if anything gets sent to the wrong address, you can still get hold of it. Sadly not in my case.