You should be ashamed of yourselves part II

g

Re: You should be ashamed of yourselves part II

by g » 03 May 2008 22:39

Russell Street I don't care they were swearing about the football, I'd be a hypocrite if I did. But to actually go after a woman to have a go at her, because she wanted to get out of the stadium and she told them so, is cowardly. Fucking wankers.

Surely they did the opposite of cowardly by going after her? Or is it cowardly because she is a defensiveless virginal woman who couldn't hurt a fly, in that case maybe she should have kept her trap shut and there wouldn't been a problem.

Russell Street

by Russell Street » 03 May 2008 22:43

g
Russell Street I don't care they were swearing about the football, I'd be a hypocrite if I did. But to actually go after a woman to have a go at her, because she wanted to get out of the stadium and she told them so, is cowardly. Fucking wankers.

Surely they did the opposite of cowardly by going after her? Or is it cowardly because she is a defensiveless virginal woman who couldn't hurt a fly, in that case maybe she should have kept her trap shut and there wouldn't been a problem.

You are a prize twat. :roll:

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 04 May 2008 10:10

Right, we need to get Northern Git to confirm their seat numbers and I'll be contacting the club. Get your mum to do the same. I sort of know the other lady in question, as she used to sit next to me during our first season at the Mad Stad - I told her I was going to report them. It is one thing to shout and swear at players during a game, but quite another to then have the gall to threaten women after the game, as they have done twice now this season. Wish I'd known, I'd have waded in!!! Where were you???

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 04 May 2008 10:34

AF1 and g - carrying off black humour needs just a little more intelligence and wit than you possess. Can I suggest you give it a miss as you are becoming a bit of an embarrassment to be honest.

M Brook
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by M Brook » 04 May 2008 11:37

AF1
Russell Street

They were off again today, according to my Mum. A lady had a go at them on the way out as their swearing was apparently way over the top, repeated use of effing c*nts at the players, (and they might well have a point) but more than your average outburst, so she told them it was unnecessary. So these idiots decided to stand still on the stairs and have it out while everyone is trying to get out. My Mum pushed one to get him to move and told him to to curb his language and others around her stuck up for her, (the match had finished after all). After she managed to get down to the concourse, these arseholes came AFTER MY MUM and started hurling abuse at her!!!! So it seems these cowards are hard enough to shout abuse from the stands, where they can't be answered back with a punch, and to have a go at women. Not very manly are they? :roll:

Sorry but this is what happens when you let women into football. LOL @ complaining about bad language @ a football match

You half wit. It is clearly the aggression as much as the bad language that they are complaining about. How can you fail to see that?

crossie
Hob Nob Regular

by crossie » 04 May 2008 12:56

The 17 Bus About time some of the fellas from that area let them know that it is not on, seems to be only the ladies that can tell them, a oxf*rd good smack might make all the difference.

Agreed. I don't agree with violence at a football match, but if those nobheads were confronted by a few male supporters and asked to move, i'm sure they wouldn't put up a fight. I'd do it :twisted:

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 04 May 2008 13:10

Royal Lady Right, we need to get Northern Git to confirm their seat numbers and I'll be contacting the club. Get your mum to do the same. I sort of know the other lady in question, as she used to sit next to me during our first season at the Mad Stad - I told her I was going to report them. It is one thing to shout and swear at players during a game, but quite another to then have the gall to threaten women after the game, as they have done twice now this season. Wish I'd known, I'd have waded in!!! Where were you???

Isn't if funny how people can have a completely different view of behaviour just as you are at a football match.

If it happened on the street, you'd more than likely phone 999 if some guy was swearing at you and you felt threatened. As you (and others hopefully) know, it shouldn't be tolerated on the street or in the stadium. Sounds like you're doing the best thing to me.

3 veesinarow
Hob Nob Regular

by 3 veesinarow » 04 May 2008 13:54

This wasn't the two nobheads dressed "casually" in black, one of them a cropped ginger tosser, who continued a running verbal "battle" with a pocket of people all the way from outside the hotel around to the away end where they were spoken to by coppers on horses after getting all lairy and lad-like with women, older blokes, kids - you know, "hard" targets - but then still managed to continue it all on their way down the hill before the non-ginger tosser suddenly broke into a sprint and left his mate, as though he was after somebody? Didn't see them again after that...Christ, we do have some REAL morons around on match-days.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 04 May 2008 15:20

NO. They're both dark haired, I think they might be brothers - their mum must be so proud. They sit in Row W in about seats 175 and 176. Previous to this season apparently, a guy had a word with them and they threatened him, he reported them and they got a letter of warning. Schards had a go at them when they threatened to hit me, but they merely threatened to hit him too and told him women had no place in football or words to that effect. I'm going to report them. If they're still in the same seats next season, I'll point them out to a steward and get them to keep an eye on them. Don't get me wrong, I swear with the best of them when things are going wrong, as do most around me and its par for the course at a football match. However, I draw the line at threatening women who have done nothing wrong.
Last edited by Royal Lady on 05 May 2008 11:33, edited 1 time in total.

Kes

by Kes » 04 May 2008 15:23

Reading fans arguing amogst themselves shocker! People just need to relax. It's only football.

Russell Street

by Russell Street » 04 May 2008 15:34

These guys were really leaning into the face of the woman that objected, while they were on the stairs. They try to initimidate, which isn't on.

They were extremely aggresive to a bloke in my row a few weeks back because he made a comment about the football which they didn't like. FFS we're all there for the same reason, and sometimes we don't agree with each other, but we don't get aggressive about it. They really laid into him, it was verging on embarrassing.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 04 May 2008 15:39

Let's sort them out next season Streeters. I reckon they'll be at Derby - I might sort them out there. :wink:

Russell Street

by Russell Street » 04 May 2008 15:42

I've never seen them at an away match, but I do hope to meet up with them next week!

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 04 May 2008 15:45

I've seen them at a few away games this season. Let's get them at Derby. :twisted:

crossie
Hob Nob Regular

by crossie » 04 May 2008 16:22

Royal Lady I've seen them at a few away games this season. Let's get them at Derby. :twisted:

DO IT!!! Hide a brick inside your inflatable.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 04 May 2008 16:33

LOL - I'll bash 'em with AF1ers Spongebob!

Russell Street

by Russell Street » 04 May 2008 16:34

Being subtle is the key. Need to hit 'em with a big inflatable penis to remind everyone what pricks they are! :lol:

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 04 May 2008 16:36

:lol: :lol:

I'm going to wave a placard at them saying "Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough".

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 04 May 2008 16:37

Kes Reading fans arguing amogst themselves shocker! People just need to relax. It's only football.

This is true, although tempers are sometimes lost inside the stadium rather than in front of the TV set.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 04 May 2008 16:44

I'm expecting Kes to lose his temper when Chelsea don't win the Premier League or the Champions League.