Final tickets

1424 posts
KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Final tickets

by KC Royal » 21 May 2011 11:11

For those, RL for example, worried about getting the tickets through the post, isn't it possible to go to the Wembley ticket office if you have any problems? From talking to a work colleague a couple of days ago about it he certainly planted the idea in my head, which did ease my concerns (which are certainly very genuine from what i've read on here!)

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 21 May 2011 11:12

Spent about half hour letting Ticketzone refresh before getting through, two tickets purchased in block 125, when the booking went through I think a bit of wee came out.

Worth a note - for me at least, the category 3 tickets were coming up sold out.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 21 May 2011 11:14

mx That phone number was engaged every time I tried it. Never mind. After and hour and a half, I gave up and mowed the lawn. Went back to Ticket Zone just now, and apparently I have booked a ticket.

No confirmation email yet, and I never got further than entering my card details . - no on screen message to confirm booking or anything, so I dont know whether I have a ticket or not.
Oh well, que sera...

Don't want to worry you BUT having spent two hours on TicketZone on Thursday, I am pretty sure it states that you haven't got a ticket unless you get the on screen message to confirm booking. First time I entered my card details, I got no further and it turned out that I hadn't succeeded in booking tickets. Email confirmation is almost instantaneous so I suspect you haven't got a ticket.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 21 May 2011 11:15

KC Royal For those, RL for example, worried about getting the tickets through the post, isn't it possible to go to the Wembley ticket office if you have any problems? From talking to a work colleague a couple of days ago about it he certainly planted the idea in my head, which did ease my concerns (which are certainly very genuine from what i've read on here!)

You mean on the Monday if the tickets don't come through? Yeah we'd have to. I'll feel happier when I know the money has gone out of the account though!

Royal Monk

by Royal Monk » 21 May 2011 11:16

For those people trying by phone .... dont give up !!!!! i tried on thursday from 9-2 before i got in a 20 minute que .
I must have re-dialled over 100 times but got through in the end.

notloyalenuffroyal

by notloyalenuffroyal » 21 May 2011 11:16

Happily smug now!

I can glorify in other's pain - jump on their gravestones of phone misery - wallow in their internet depression.

That was worse than watching the semi-final - much more stressful!

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 21 May 2011 11:17

The Prisoner
KC Royal
The Prisoner Will ask again - has anyone who got their member number not recognised online actually managed to get tickets without going to the stadium? Have been trying on the phone for an hour and a half now, but constantly engaged

Finally got through, but having the same problem as you. Neither my dad's member card or mine are being recognised. And the other problem is that you can only put one member card in. How on earth are you able to buy 2 tickets for 2 different member cards next to each other then? :| Apologies in advance if this has already been covered!

Maybe a 4 hr round trip to the stadium wouldn't have been such a bad idea!

So no point me beating myself up and carrying on trying any of the phone numbers then. I'm just gonna get somebody from Barnstaple or wherever they are telling me they don't know who I am.......Somebody, somewhere wants shooting for doing something as simple as not downloading a f***ing database. My card is pre prem days, so not a fricking newbie either.

I have one member number that works, and another that doesn't (typically it's mine that doesn't!!!!!). I don't really want to risk buying them both on the same number in case some johnny jobsworth sees it and stops the order. Does anyone have a spare members card they are not using? PM with the details (number, postcode, name and address).

Yea, our cards are pre-prem as well. We decided it wasn't worth phoning up.
Last edited by KC Royal on 21 May 2011 11:19, edited 1 time in total.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 21 May 2011 11:17

RoyalBlue
mx That phone number was engaged every time I tried it. Never mind. After and hour and a half, I gave up and mowed the lawn. Went back to Ticket Zone just now, and apparently I have booked a ticket.

No confirmation email yet, and I never got further than entering my card details . - no on screen message to confirm booking or anything, so I dont know whether I have a ticket or not.
Oh well, que sera...

Don't want to worry you BUT having spent two hours on TicketZone on Thursday, I am pretty sure it states that you haven't got a ticket unless you get the on screen message to confirm booking. First time I entered my card details, I got no further and it turned out that I hadn't succeeded in booking tickets. Email confirmation is almost instantaneous so I suspect you haven't got a ticket.

For the first time in my life I actually printed a 'print this page' booking confirmation.

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 21 May 2011 11:18

Royal Lady
KC Royal For those, RL for example, worried about getting the tickets through the post, isn't it possible to go to the Wembley ticket office if you have any problems? From talking to a work colleague a couple of days ago about it he certainly planted the idea in my head, which did ease my concerns (which are certainly very genuine from what i've read on here!)

You mean on the Monday if the tickets don't come through? Yeah we'd have to. I'll feel happier when I know the money has gone out of the account though!

Yea thats what I meant.

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 21 May 2011 11:20

The Prisoner
KC Royal
The Prisoner Will ask again - has anyone who got their member number not recognised online actually managed to get tickets without going to the stadium? Have been trying on the phone for an hour and a half now, but constantly engaged

Finally got through, but having the same problem as you. Neither my dad's member card or mine are being recognised. And the other problem is that you can only put one member card in. How on earth are you able to buy 2 tickets for 2 different member cards next to each other then? :| Apologies in advance if this has already been covered!

So no point me beating myself up and carrying on trying any of the phone numbers then. I'm just gonna get somebody from Barnstaple or wherever they are telling me they don't know who I am.......Somebody, somewhere wants shooting for doing something as simple as not downloading a f***ing database. My card is pre prem days, so not a fricking newbie either.

I have one member number that works, and another that doesn't (typically it's mine that doesn't!!!!!). I don't really want to risk buying them both on the same number in case some johnny jobsworth sees it and stops the order. Does anyone have a spare members card they are not using? PM with the details (number, postcode, name and address).

PM sent

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 21 May 2011 11:21

The Prisoner
KC Royal

Sorry, I was going to PM you one but I've just tried it (didn't want to raise false hope for you) and it's not recognised!! We've used it to buy tickets for the Mad Stad so it should be valid.

This is absolutely shocking! :twisted:

Rush to oblivian

by Rush to oblivian » 21 May 2011 11:23

Finally got tickets on line after having been thrown out a couple of times when it came to entering my credit card details. Only thing I tried differently this time was selecting tickets from the bottom of the ticket selection page, as suggested by Pie eater earlier on. If thats the reason it worked this time thanks!

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 21 May 2011 11:27

We're out, just can't be bothered with the hassle anymore tbh, and it saves me worrying about the tickets for the next week too. Can watch the game at least on the box (which wasn't the case with the 2001 final when both my dreams from the previous night sadly came true).

Badger Finger
Hob Nob Regular

by Badger Finger » 21 May 2011 11:28

:shock:

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 21 May 2011 11:28

KC Royal We're out, just can't be bothered with the hassle anymore tbh, and it saves me worrying about the tickets for the next week too. Can watch the game at least on the box (which wasn't the case with the 2001 final when both my dreams from the previous night sadly came true).

Don't give up - keep trying :cry:

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 21 May 2011 11:29

KC Royal We're out, just can't be bothered with the hassle anymore tbh, and it saves me worrying about the tickets for the next week too. Can watch the game at least on the box (which wasn't the case with the 2001 final when both my dreams from the previous night sadly came true).

Don't blame you ticket website looks like a nightmare.

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 21 May 2011 11:30

Anyone wanting another member card number btw, drop me a pm.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 21 May 2011 11:32

KC you have another day before it goes to general sale.

The problem today is as well as it being our peak sale period, Swansea goes to general sale today. I'm sure it will be much quieter tomorrow on the phones or online tonight.

Darlo Royal

by Darlo Royal » 21 May 2011 11:36

Don't give up. I just got mine all of a sudden I just sailed through: lovely view (should be for £76). Two and a half hours online well worth it, especially as I couldn't get one for Bolton in the pre-internet days. I still remember the agony of the recorded message on that day changing to "All tickets for the Play off Final have now sold out." Now for the train ticket...

Toon Toon Blue army

by Toon Toon Blue army » 21 May 2011 11:37

My Dad sorted it out this morning. Took him a good few hours, the site crashed 3 times. Eventually he managed to get 2 tickets in Block 125, row 36 (categorary 2 so £76 each). All the 130's sold out apparently

1424 posts