Problems with member card

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

Problems with member card

by Archie's penalty » 21 May 2011 10:03

I just ordered a new member card for a friend on Tuesday in preperation for the final ticket rush. It still hasn't come yet and would like to buy tickets today. Have emailed the club and they haven't responded and no-one is picking up the phone there.

Should I wait until Monday or is there a special number I could ring?

The only way I can talk to anyone at the club is via the disabled line but I won't stoop that low.

Dunno what to do.

Nick Shorey my Lord!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Problems with member card

by Nick Shorey my Lord! » 21 May 2011 10:04

Do you have trouble wiping your arse? :roll:

Pardsme

by Pardsme » 21 May 2011 10:05

Archie's penalty I just ordered a new member card for a friend on Tuesday in preperation for the final ticket rush. It still hasn't come yet and would like to buy tickets today. Have emailed the club and they haven't responded and no-one is picking up the phone there.

The only way I can talk to anyone at the club is via the disabled line but I won't stoop that low.

Dunno what to do.

Doubt u get through, been trying for an hour and disconnected every time - high volume of calls!

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 21 May 2011 10:12

Archie's penalty

Bit uncalled for there but i do not think you need the physical card, just the customer details,i.e name, address and post code and member number.

Badger Finger
Hob Nob Regular

by Badger Finger » 21 May 2011 10:13

Archie's penalty I just ordered a new member card for a friend on Tuesday in preperation for the final ticket rush. It still hasn't come yet and would like to buy tickets today. Have emailed the club and they haven't responded and no-one is picking up the phone there.

Dunno what to do.

I know I said I'd wait, but I didn't. Ticket booooooked :)

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 21 May 2011 10:27

Badger Finger

Dunno what to do.

I know I said I'd wait, but I didn't. Ticket booooooked :)

Bastardo!

Badger Finger
Hob Nob Regular

by Badger Finger » 21 May 2011 10:28

Yeah, I know. But i'm out for the day soon, and i couldn't risk it for a biscuit...

pedrowj

Membership number

by pedrowj » 21 May 2011 10:37

Trying to book a ticket via ticketzone but it says that my and three other peoples membership numbers are invalid.

HELP!!!

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Membership number

by Lower West » 21 May 2011 10:42

Use the a membership number that works as many times as you ned to.

had some problem with invalid member nos

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 21 May 2011 10:51

I fall into Red's category of having barely used my member card in years, so I'm nervous it won't work. Currently in the 'waiting' zone, anyone else failing to get through on the web yet?

Badger Finger
Hob Nob Regular

by Badger Finger » 21 May 2011 10:58

I don't know, i tried reading the massive thread in club policies... Nothing there but pages and pages and pages of er, stuff...

Crowthorne Royal

by Crowthorne Royal » 21 May 2011 11:10

I've been trying for 2 hours and I just keep getting an error has occurred. I actually got to the final enter your card details screen 10 times but it still woudn@t alloocate or confirm tickets. Absolute nightmare. And all the time I don't get a tkt those at The MS are happily buying. SHIT!!!!
Help anyone??

Unphased Royal

by Unphased Royal » 21 May 2011 11:11

I spent a good hour trying to get tickets, with the site crashing after selecting tickets, membership numbers and card details. Must have reloaded the page about 100 times but I got some in the end, so I think persistence is the key i'm afraid :(

peeping bernal

by peeping bernal » 21 May 2011 11:19

Had the same problem with my cards, even cards I used last week for Cardiff not been recognized, friend has also queued at the ground and they are having the same issue as if when the data was transferred to TicketZone the numbers have become corrupt, luckily we had a list of 36 cards to chose from for 22 tickets and finally got a set together. Bloody playoffs!

Richmond Royal

by Richmond Royal » 21 May 2011 11:31

I had the same problem yesterday ie got to the card details bit filled it in then..."Error". Eventually rang up and got tickets but was told when I tried to give them an Amex Card number that Amex isn't accepted - Went through fine on Visa.
Good luck

Irvinchangeyaname

by Irvinchangeyaname » 21 May 2011 11:31

I've tried to book tickets for myself and my better half. I was fine but they couldn't find her even after contacting RFC. I'm now having to go alone :twisted:

She then went onto the online ticketing service and, sure enough, welcomed her back as an old friend. Just how many people have they forgotten to tell Ticket Zone about?

Strongly worded Email sent to customer services.

Unphased Royal

by Unphased Royal » 21 May 2011 11:38

For such a big event, the website is utter shite imho

manny96

by manny96 » 21 May 2011 11:41

Unphased Royal I spent a good hour trying to get tickets, with the site crashing after selecting tickets, membership numbers and card details. Must have reloaded the page about 100 times but I got some in the end, so I think persistence is the key i'm afraid :(

+1

Bucks Dave

by Bucks Dave » 21 May 2011 11:44

Radio Berkshire being inundated with complaints.
2 days ago I found the website was useless. Redialed their phone number around 50 times until I got through, then sat in a queue for 25 minutes. Told fella at end that website was unusable. However, my member card was instantly recognised and have heard no complaints from any STH over cards. Sounds like club shoould get involved if member card problems when phoning.

peeping bernal

by peeping bernal » 21 May 2011 11:45

Crowthorne Royal I've been trying for 2 hours and I just keep getting an error has occurred. I actually got to the final enter your card details screen 10 times but it still woudn@t alloocate or confirm tickets. Absolute nightmare. And all the time I don't get a tkt those at The MS are happily buying. SHIT!!!!
Help anyone??

Don't think they are to happy at the MS either as the club think they will sell out before everyone in the queue is served, Police are on hand as it is getting a bit irate their as the cards are not been accepted at the club either.