Cardiff on Boxing Day and Life in Lower West!!

Royal1983

Cardiff on Boxing Day and Life in Lower West!!

by Royal1983 » 06 Feb 2009 08:18

Was anyone else there when the Cardiff fans got into Lower West on Boxing Day, if the stewards were that good that would never of happened and they would of dealt with it straight away not leave it to the point where people were actually leaving coz of them being there, as well as that what exactly did they do to the supporters who were spitting at S Hunt every time he took a corner or Doyle, absolutly jack all as usual yet they threw a Reading supporter out for saying telling a Cardiff supporter that he needed to shut the f**k up and sit down as all he was was a sheep sha**er which was the truth!!! :evil:

As for singing in Lower West if I stand up to sing I get evil looks shot at me which is stupid, at the end of the day you are there to support the club and enjoy yourself, how can sitting in silence other than to cheer if Reading scores be enjoyment or proper support?! Have a season ticket that I would dearly love to be able to move to East with as that is the best stand to be in, no-one looks at you if you shout at the ref or chant. Lower West need to liven up and stop being stuck up it does my head in!!!!!!!!!

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Cardiff on Boxing Day and Life in Lower West!!

by The 17 Bus » 06 Feb 2009 08:21

Have you considered moving to the east then, plenty of seats over there, for £10 you can transfer i believe.

Royal1983

by Royal1983 » 06 Feb 2009 08:29

The 17 Bus Have you considered moving to the east then, plenty of seats over there, for £10 you can transfer i believe.

I have but ideally I would like to be sat near the screen and the away fans and would need two seats together!

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 06 Feb 2009 08:34

well go to the ticket office and ask then, simple really.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 06 Feb 2009 08:35

Royal1983 yet they threw a Reading supporter out for saying telling a Cardiff supporter that he needed to shut the f**k up and sit down as all he was was a sheep sha**er which was the truth!!! :evil:

:lol: You're an idiot.

AF1
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Ya got guns, got guns too, what up son, do you wanna battle for cash and see who Sun Tzu?

by AF1 » 06 Feb 2009 09:18

Royal1983 Was anyone else there when the Cardiff fans got into Lower West on Boxing Day, if the stewards were that good that would never of happened and they would of dealt with it straight away not leave it to the point where people were actually leaving coz of them being there, as well as that what exactly did they do to the supporters who were spitting at S Hunt every time he took a corner or Doyle, absolutly jack all as usual yet they threw a Reading supporter out for saying telling a Cardiff supporter that he needed to shut the f**k up and sit down as all he was was a sheep sha**er which was the truth!!! :evil:

As for singing in Lower West if I stand up to sing I get evil looks shot at me which is stupid, at the end of the day you are there to support the club and enjoy yourself, how can sitting in silence other than to cheer if Reading scores be enjoyment or proper support?! Have a season ticket that I would dearly love to be able to move to East with as that is the best stand to be in, no-one looks at you if you shout at the ref or chant. Lower West need to liven up and stop being stuck up it does my head in!!!!!!!!!

going by your username I'm guessing you're in you're 25-26?

in which case

lol

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 06 Feb 2009 11:40

As he is complaining about something which happened on Boxing Day and it's now 6 Feb, I can only dedeuce that he's been locked away for his own good in the meantime...

North Somerset Royal

by North Somerset Royal » 06 Feb 2009 11:46

Cardiff fans in Lower West, Wolves fans in Jazz Cafe- What next Liverpool supporters sitting next to JM? :lol:

PS If you think Lower West is bad you obviously havnt been in the Upper!

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 06 Feb 2009 12:19

Royal1983 Was anyone else there when the Cardiff fans got into Lower West on Boxing Day, if the stewards were that good that would never of happened and they would of dealt with it straight away not leave it to the point where people were actually leaving coz of them being there, as well as that what exactly did they do to the supporters who were spitting at S Hunt every time he took a corner or Doyle, absolutly jack all as usual yet they threw a Reading supporter out for saying telling a Cardiff supporter that he needed to shut the f**k up and sit down as all he was was a sheep sha**er which was the truth!!! :evil:

I am sure that had you sat and sang you'd have been ok. It is the standing that winds people up - and that is fair.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 06 Feb 2009 12:42

Row Z Royal
Royal1983 yet they threw a Reading supporter out for saying telling a Cardiff supporter that he needed to shut the f**k up and sit down as all he was was a sheep sha**er which was the truth!!! :evil:

:lol: You're an idiot.

+1 :lol:

biscuitman

by biscuitman » 06 Feb 2009 12:55

Why has this angry anti-welsh statement been posted now??

Matt de K

by Matt de K » 06 Feb 2009 13:34

West Stand Man I am sure that had you sat and sang you'd have been ok. It is the standing that winds people up - and that is fair.

Unfortunately one of my my work collegues sits in the upper west and he can confirm that if you shout or sing you get evil looks from the posher fan; who pay better money so they don't have to listen to that sort of noise.... :roll: :roll: But then again thats what RFC's support is all about - non stop MOANING & GROANING. If it's not the team thats giving them something to moan about then it's their fellow supporters...
Last edited by Matt de K on 06 Feb 2009 14:23, edited 1 time in total.

66DD

by 66DD » 06 Feb 2009 14:09

biscuitman Why has this angry anti-welsh statement been posted now??

Could it be that both Severn bridges are currently closed owing to the weather thus making it difficult for anyone to come and dispute it?

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 06 Feb 2009 14:41

West Stand Man I am sure that had you sat and sang you'd have been ok. It is the standing that winds people up - and that is fair.

I bet you're an exciting person to go to football with.

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 06 Feb 2009 18:50

Matt de K

Unfortunately one of my my work collegues sits in the upper west and he can confirm that if you shout or sing you get evil looks from the posher fan; who pay better money so they don't have to listen to that sort of noise.... :roll: :roll: But then again thats what RFC's support is all about - non stop MOANING & GROANING. If it's not the team thats giving them something to moan about then it's their fellow supporters...

I sit in the U W and I can confirm that to be untrue (in most parts). What does wind people up is standing and/or foul language. It is perfectly possible to chant/ sing without either but some find that hard to achieve. The 'posher' fans in the UW are also fans and most (I sense) are very happy to hear a good noise - just keep it clean.

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 06 Feb 2009 18:51

who are ya?

I bet you're an exciting person to go to football with.

.. and I bet you are a pain in the a*se to go to football with. Maybe we'll not bother to go together then eh?

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 06 Feb 2009 18:53

I'm not a pain in the arse, I just don't get offended by people enjoying themselves.

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 06 Feb 2009 18:56

The West is generally where fans go that want to sit and watch the game, there will never be a lot of singing as that is not their thing, if you don't like it, go sit with like minded fans, plenty of room in the east, and near the drummer.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 06 Feb 2009 22:23

Matt de K

Tell him to

sit

somewhere

else.

Matt de K

by Matt de K » 07 Feb 2009 09:25

Row Z Royal Tell him to

sit

somewhere

else.

If he had said to me that he wasn't happy,

then I would have.

However he's happy where he sits

He's just said to me that;

Matt de K ..he can confirm that if you shout or sing you get evil looks...

H

T

H