Youth player bummed

17 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Bill Oddie's Beard

Youth player bummed

by Bill Oddie's Beard » 04 Dec 2008 13:50

A league one player got buggered in the showers apparently

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/04122008/ ... sault.html

Four players at an unnamed League One club have been arrested over claims of a sex attack on a team-mate.

The youth team players were questioned after hospital staff notified police after treating a 17-year-old who was allegedly assaulted with an object in the showers.

Three players were released on bail while another was freed and told he would not face charges.

Another patient at the hospital told The Sun: "The lad was in a lot of distress and was hobbling as he came into casualty.

"He told nurses he had been attacked by a group of team-mates in the showers. It sounded absolutely horrific. It wasn't long before police came down and he was asked to go through what had happened again.

"He was in a right state. He was constantly in tears and was in a great deal of distress and embarrassment. I really felt for him."

The club said in a statement: "We are aware there has been an alleged incident. We will assist and communicate with the relevant authorities."

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Youth player bummed

by Geekins » 04 Dec 2008 13:55

Oh bugger me, thats a awful story :wink:

Bill Oddie's Beard

by Bill Oddie's Beard » 04 Dec 2008 13:57

I'm guessing the unnamed club is Brighton

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 04 Dec 2008 14:00

Yes its highly amusing, let's all have a laugh :roll:

BobKnows

by BobKnows » 04 Dec 2008 15:25

Barry the bird boggler Yes its highly amusing, let's all have a laugh :roll:

Greed. oxf*rd hilarious :x

rabidbee
Hob Nob Regular

by rabidbee » 04 Dec 2008 15:27

The use of the rage oxf*rd icon was a little inappropriate, Bob.

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 04 Dec 2008 15:32

It is not as good as

FOOTBALLER IN CHRISTMAS PARTY DISGRACE

A footballer was arrested and out on bail yesterday, and is due to appear before magistrates in Nottingham tomorrow, to face charges relating to an incident which took place at his clubs annual Christmas party on Monday. Paul Addington, a defender for the Coca-Cola League Division Two side Mansfield Town, was arrested for "lewd and threatening behaviour, criminal damage and assault" during the party, which took place at the Copthorne Hotel in Nottingham.

During the course of the evening, Addington, 29, is alleged to have become drunk, abusive and violent towards staff at the hotel, culminating in an unsavoury incident with an ornamental decorative reindeer and a prosthetic leg.

Hotel duty manager Alan Shaw said today: "It was disgusting behaviour and totally uncalled for. The evening was passing off very well with everyone in high spirits, but the gentleman concerned just took things too far. He made a pass at one of our waitresses, and when she didn't respond, he became abusive towards her."

Mr Shaw went on: "At this point, Mr Addington walked to the front of the room, undid his trousers, and began to simulate aggressive sexual intercourse with one of our decorative reindeer. Despite calls for him to sit down, he continued to touch and fondle the reindeer in an inappropriate manner, before breaking off one of it's antlers and hurling it at a team-mate, who was laughing."

The trouble then esculated when hotel catering manager Steven Aitken tried to calm Addington down. "The player just went beserk," said Mr Shaw. "Steven has a prosthetic left leg from the kneecap down, following an unfortunate gardening accident several years ago. To our horror and disgust, Mr Addington knocked Steven to the floor, pulled the leg from its socket, and then proceeded to beat him repeatedly around the head with it. I've never seen anything like it. Mansfield FC will be hearing from our lawyers in due course."

Mr Aitken and his leg were taken to the Queen Ann hospital in Nottingham where they were eventually reunited. Mr Aitken also received treatment for concussion and bruising, but his condition is said to be stable.

Mansfield FC today refused to comment on the allegations, but advised that a full statement will be made within the next 24 hours."

Bill Oddie's Beard

by Bill Oddie's Beard » 04 Dec 2008 15:36

papereyes It is not as good as

A footballer was arrested and out on bail yesterday, and is due to appear before magistrates in Nottingham tomorrow, to face charges relating to an incident which took place at his clubs annual Christmas party on Monday. Paul Addington, a defender for the Coca-Cola League Division Two side Mansfield Town, was arrested for "lewd and threatening behaviour, criminal damage and assault" during the party, which took place at the Copthorne Hotel in Nottingham.

During the course of the evening, Addington, 29, is alleged to have become drunk, abusive and violent towards staff at the hotel, culminating in an unsavoury incident with an ornamental decorative reindeer and a prosthetic leg.

Hotel duty manager Alan Shaw said today: "It was disgusting behaviour and totally uncalled for. The evening was passing off very well with everyone in high spirits, but the gentleman concerned just took things too far. He made a pass at one of our waitresses, and when she didn't respond, he became abusive towards her."

Mr Shaw went on: "At this point, Mr Addington walked to the front of the room, undid his trousers, and began to simulate aggressive sexual intercourse with one of our decorative reindeer. Despite calls for him to sit down, he continued to touch and fondle the reindeer in an inappropriate manner, before breaking off one of it's antlers and hurling it at a team-mate, who was laughing."

The trouble then esculated when hotel catering manager Steven Aitken tried to calm Addington down. "The player just went beserk," said Mr Shaw. "Steven has a prosthetic left leg from the kneecap down, following an unfortunate gardening accident several years ago. To our horror and disgust, Mr Addington knocked Steven to the floor, pulled the leg from its socket, and then proceeded to beat him repeatedly around the head with it. I've never seen anything like it. Mansfield FC will be hearing from our lawyers in due course."

Mr Aitken and his leg were taken to the Queen Ann hospital in Nottingham where they were eventually reunited. Mr Aitken also received treatment for concussion and bruising, but his condition is said to be stable.

Mansfield FC today refused to comment on the allegations, but advised that a full statement will be made within the next 24 hours."

:lol:

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 04 Dec 2008 15:46

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ginger Ninjas

by Ginger Ninjas » 04 Dec 2008 15:57

great story, but unforunatley a load of bollox. still a good read though!

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 04 Dec 2008 16:42

Sounds like a top Stag Party to me......

Doyler

by Doyler » 04 Dec 2008 17:07

Ginger Ninjas

great story, but unforunatley a load of bollox. still a good read though!
Where's it from then?

mini _dariusz

by mini _dariusz » 05 Dec 2008 07:32

Bill Oddie's Beard I'm guessing the unnamed club is Brighton

Look at you sat on your oxf*rd perch.

It's probably Murty and Bikey

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 05 Dec 2008 10:16

It's still not a patch on Julian 'Bananaman' Alsop

Bill Oddie's Beard

by Bill Oddie's Beard » 05 Dec 2008 11:41

mini _dariusz
Bill Oddie's Beard I'm guessing the unnamed club is Brighton

Look at you sat on your oxf*rd perch.

It's probably Murty and Bikey

:lol:

Reading aren't in League 1 HTH

Harry Carry

by Harry Carry » 05 Dec 2008 12:04

and it's an ex-Reading player too! Not sure I should say his name on here, just in case there is any comeback.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 05 Dec 2008 12:43

At least "my team-mates stuck it up me" makes a change from "I was doing the cleaning naked, slipped, and kind of landed on it"

17 posts   •   Page 1 of 1