SoLOL CampbeLOLOL

PurpleTurtle

Re: SoLOL CampbeLOLOL

by PurpleTurtle » 23 Sep 2009 15:09

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe I hope they sue him for everything he's got, what an utter utter oxf*rd.

This is one of the most disgraceful things I've ever heard in football. They give him all that money and he throws it back in their faces.

I bet the media come out in his favour too. oxf*rd

Altogether now, 'Sol Sol wherever u may be.'

I very much doubt he's leaving with a paid up contract!!

Won't be the first person ever to start a job and not like it. Better to leave pronto than go through the motions, wasting everybody's time.

Big LOLz @ County fans with Campbell shirts - at least the club are offering "a free replacement shirt of their choice" :lol:

philM

by philM » 23 Sep 2009 15:19

Slightly strange timing, coming a day after Notts County issued this (in response to a story in the Sun saying the takeover was in trouble)

"Notts County have denied that the Football League is unhappy with the takeover of the club by Munto Finance.

Executive chairman Peter Trembling described weekend newspaper reports suggesting otherwise as "laughable".

The Football League issued a statement on Monday saying that discussions with the League Two side regarding their ownership structure were ongoing.

But County say they expect a statement of satisfaction with the takeover to by released by the League on Tuesday."
(BBC)

Maybe they couldn't pay him his £40K/wk until the takeover was ratified and maybe there is a big problem with the deal?

Hmmm
/tinfoil hat on

AF1
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Ya got guns, got guns too, what up son, do you wanna battle for cash and see who Sun Tzu?

by AF1 » 23 Sep 2009 15:38

"The investment project is on track; we've brought in a lot of new players and resources into the Club, but obviously this is a five-year project, not a five-week one. For any fan that bought a new Notts' shirt and had 'Campbell' printed on the back, I am pleased to offer a voucher for the club shop for a replacement shirt."

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 23 Sep 2009 16:02

PurpleTurtle
Smoking Kills Dancing Doe I hope they sue him for everything he's got, what an utter utter oxf*rd.

This is one of the most disgraceful things I've ever heard in football. They give him all that money and he throws it back in their faces.

I bet the media come out in his favour too. oxf*rd

Altogether now, 'Sol Sol wherever u may be.'

I very much doubt he's leaving with a paid up contract!!

Won't be the first person ever to start a job and not like it. Better to leave pronto than go through the motions, wasting everybody's time.

Big LOLz @ County fans with Campbell shirts - at least the club are offering "a free replacement shirt of their choice" :lol:

Killer??

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 23 Sep 2009 16:26

philM Slightly strange timing, coming a day after Notts County issued this (in response to a story in the Sun saying the takeover was in trouble)

"Notts County have denied that the Football League is unhappy with the takeover of the club by Munto Finance.

Executive chairman Peter Trembling described weekend newspaper reports suggesting otherwise as "laughable".

The Football League issued a statement on Monday saying that discussions with the League Two side regarding their ownership structure were ongoing.

But County say they expect a statement of satisfaction with the takeover to by released by the League on Tuesday."
(BBC)

Maybe they couldn't pay him his £40K/wk until the takeover was ratified and maybe there is a big problem with the deal?

Hmmm
/tinfoil hat on

Didn't Southampton say something similar before the FL deducted points....