Those Fake Hoops...

896 posts
royaldownunder

Re: Those Fake Hoops...

by royaldownunder » 28 Jan 2013 11:38

Haha, what else can he do! - his statement yesterday would clearly have alarmed everyone, you don't just change your mind like that overnight… he'll have a sneaky pair of runners stashed next the the exit door from now on

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 28 Jan 2013 12:57

The look on Fernandes face when the crowd chanted what a load of rubbish was priceless. Worth every penny of the millions he has thrown at the club.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 28 Jan 2013 13:58

I see the Treddmeister has gone missing again.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 28 Jan 2013 13:59

It only seems like yesterday that his facebook page was full of LOLz @ us after the Arsenal milk cup game

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 28 Jan 2013 14:03

Silver Fox It only seems like yesterday that his facebook page was full of LOLz @ us after the Arsenal milk cup game

And so quickly too!

I missed him between July 2006 and March 2008.

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 28 Jan 2013 17:04

Royal With Cheese I see the Treddmeister has gone missing again.

busy telling Fernandes that he's a bobo.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 29 Jan 2013 00:27

Bandini
Royal With Cheese I see the Treddmeister has gone missing again.

busy telling Fernandes that he's a bobo.

He was tweeting earlier on about films. Guess he's steering away from footie at the moment. Don't blame him really.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 29 Jan 2013 01:19

Jackson Corner The look on Fernandes face when the crowd chanted what a load of rubbish was priceless. Worth every penny of the millions he has thrown at the club.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 29 Jan 2013 01:58

genome
Jackson Corner The look on Fernandes face when the crowd chanted what a load of rubbish was priceless. Worth every penny of the millions he has thrown at the club.

Thank you for that. I may use it as my screen savour..... :D

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 29 Jan 2013 09:49

Tredder's now tweeting that the iphone facebook update is buggared. Still no appearance here.

*nostalko*

I suppose he's waiting until after tonight's game.

Probably.

Albert Spangler
Hob Nob Regular

by Albert Spangler » 29 Jan 2013 14:27

Jackson Corner screen savour

:lol:

reading_fan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by reading_fan » 29 Jan 2013 16:21

According to BBC they're after Peter Crouch and Cherno Samba:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21242169

BBC article QPR manager Harry Redknapp is targeting Stoke City striker Peter Crouch and former Blackburn Rovers defender Christopher Samba.

Redknapp is working on several deals ahead of Thursday's transfer deadline - although he admits he is not yet close to signing the pair.

Crouch, 31, played for Redknapp at Southampton, Portsmouth and Tottenham.

The 28-year-old Samba moved to Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala from Blackburn in a £12m deal last February.

Crouch, who joined Stoke for £12m from Spurs on transfer deadline day in August 2011, had a spell at Loftus Road at the start of his career.

Redknapp told BBC Sport: "These are two players whose names have been mentioned but at the moment we're not close to doing anything. Crouch's name came up in a meeting with the chairman but I don't think Stoke want to sell him.

"On Samba, again the chairman is dealing with this. At this stage I don't think that's a goer. I like Christopher Samba and he is a very good player but at this stage I don't see him leaving Russia. Things can changes but at this stage we're not close to doing anything."

Redknapp also confirmed he is attending an appeal on Tuesday in the hope of attaining a work permit for South Korea left-back Yun-Suk Young, who plays in his homeland for Chunnam Dragons.

QPR, who play Manchester City at home on Tuesday, are bottom of the Premier League, five points from 17th-place Aston Villa. Redknapp took over from Mark Hughes in November with the team without a win in the first 12 games of the league season.

Earlier this month he signed France international striker Loic Remy from Marseille for a club record £8m fee.

A £6.6m deal for fellow France international Yann M'Vila from Rennes broke down when the midfielder signed for Russian club Rubin Kazan for £9.6m.

QPR's 25 signings since May 2011 :shock:
•Neil Warnock: Joey Barton, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Jay Bothroyd, Anton Ferdinand, Luke Young, Armand Traore
•Mark Hughes: Federico Macheda (loan), Taye Taiwo (loan), Nedum Onuoha, Bobby Zamora, Djibril Cisse, Jose Bosingwa, Ryan Nelsen, Park Ji-sung, Robert Green, Andy Johnson, Junior Hoilett, Fabio, Samba Diakite, Esteban Granero, Julio Cesar, Sam Magri, Stephane Mbia
•Harry Redknapp: Loic Remy, Tal Ben Haim

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 29 Jan 2013 18:21

reading_fan According to BBC they're after Peter Crouch and Cherno Samba:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21242169

BBC article QPR manager Harry Redknapp is targeting Stoke City striker Peter Crouch and former Blackburn Rovers defender Christopher Samba.

Redknapp is working on several deals ahead of Thursday's transfer deadline - although he admits he is not yet close to signing the pair.

Crouch, 31, played for Redknapp at Southampton, Portsmouth and Tottenham.

The 28-year-old Samba moved to Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala from Blackburn in a £12m deal last February.

Crouch, who joined Stoke for £12m from Spurs on transfer deadline day in August 2011, had a spell at Loftus Road at the start of his career.

Redknapp told BBC Sport: "These are two players whose names have been mentioned but at the moment we're not close to doing anything. Crouch's name came up in a meeting with the chairman but I don't think Stoke want to sell him.

"On Samba, again the chairman is dealing with this. At this stage I don't think that's a goer. I like Christopher Samba and he is a very good player but at this stage I don't see him leaving Russia. Things can changes but at this stage we're not close to doing anything."

Redknapp also confirmed he is attending an appeal on Tuesday in the hope of attaining a work permit for South Korea left-back Yun-Suk Young, who plays in his homeland for Chunnam Dragons.

QPR, who play Manchester City at home on Tuesday, are bottom of the Premier League, five points from 17th-place Aston Villa. Redknapp took over from Mark Hughes in November with the team without a win in the first 12 games of the league season.

Earlier this month he signed France international striker Loic Remy from Marseille for a club record £8m fee.

A £6.6m deal for fellow France international Yann M'Vila from Rennes broke down when the midfielder signed for Russian club Rubin Kazan for £9.6m.

QPR's 25 signings since May 2011 :shock:
•Neil Warnock: Joey Barton, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Jay Bothroyd, Anton Ferdinand, Luke Young, Armand Traore
•Mark Hughes: Federico Macheda (loan), Taye Taiwo (loan), Nedum Onuoha, Bobby Zamora, Djibril Cisse, Jose Bosingwa, Ryan Nelsen, Park Ji-sung, Robert Green, Andy Johnson, Junior Hoilett, Fabio, Samba Diakite, Esteban Granero, Julio Cesar, Sam Magri, Stephane Mbia
•Harry Redknapp: Loic Remy, Tal Ben Haim

Christopher Samba m9, Cherno is a different player.

SHORT AND CURLY

by SHORT AND CURLY » 29 Jan 2013 19:54

LOL
Harry's lost the plot

Substitutes tonight include two keepers

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Wishing I was young enough and crass enough to care

by wolsey » 29 Jan 2013 20:42

SHORT AND CURLY LOL
Harry's lost the plot

Substitutes tonight include two keepers

Making a very subtle statement that he needs to sign more outfield players

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 29 Jan 2013 20:43

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 29 Jan 2013 20:47

Must be down to the bare bones. If only their tight fisted chairman Tony Ferrino would splash the cash.

C'mon give Arry some cash!

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 29 Jan 2013 21:34

Value of QPR's 'bare bones' squad: £89.5m, for 25 players, ave age 29.3. PL teams worth less: 9. :lol:

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 29 Jan 2013 21:35

SPARTA Value of QPR's 'bare bones' squad: £89.5m, for 25 players, ave age 29.3. PL teams worth less: 9. :lol:

We can take the p1ss all we like but I reckon they're going to stay up.

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Wishing I was young enough and crass enough to care

by wolsey » 29 Jan 2013 21:39

they will need to start winning regularly at some stage, backs to the wall draws won't help them too much

896 posts