Homophobic Chanting

croche

Re: Homophobic Chanting

by croche » 04 Apr 2013 16:10

if u cant be racist , sexist and homoist at a football match whats the point of going.

Badger Finger
Hob Nob Regular

by Badger Finger » 04 Apr 2013 16:11

Quebec is a homo bar in Leicester.

Just thought i'd let you know

St. Brynjar
Hob Nob Regular

by St. Brynjar » 04 Apr 2013 16:39

Villa fan posted this on a Facebook group:

As a Villa fan I am disgusted into how Birmingham City fans call us the "Vile". How dare they mock such a club? A club with such rich history and great supporters. I, and other Villa fans from across Birmingham will be complaining to the FA about such a horrible word. "Vile" What if peoples children heard such a word? They would think their parents are "Vile" for the rest of their lives. We are known to be friendly decent supporters and are being tarnished by these small heath small timers calling us such horrible words, and the FA willl be told about this.

And this, is what the pathetic Brighton fans sound like moaning about being called gay boys, im using my club as an example.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 04 Apr 2013 17:43

What can anyone say to this? Other than "thick twat" of course.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 04 Apr 2013 17:54

Stuka They should respond with agressive heterosexist chanting and songs. Pointed choruses of "You're just a town full of breeders" and making a mock 'grabing breasts' gesture.

Another song could be "Get your dicks out for the lads"

Also whenever the away team gets the ball they could all go "phrrroooooor!"

Something along the lines of "We get more anal than you do" ?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 04 Apr 2013 17:55

tee peg
Ian Royal Brighton should embrace the reputation of having a big gay scene. They should have a new rainbow away kit next season and revel in the chants. The only ones I've ever heard are light hearted banter along the same lines as Grimsby smells of fish. I can't help but feel it's the homophobes in Brighton's crowd that don't like it and complain.

Nail on the head.I wouldnt like being called a poof either.

Why?

Surely you're secure in your own sexuality. It's never bothered me.

croche

by croche » 04 Apr 2013 19:11

surely blacks are secure enough in their own race they won't mind being called n words ditto with pakis

dizzynewheights
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Waitin at a red light, Kentucky Fried Chicken in, Low End Theory tape in, bass crazy kicking in

by dizzynewheights » 04 Apr 2013 19:31

No surprise to see this shit happening now. As soon as you start stamping out a bit of racism the lefty tree huggers want to stop us having a pop at woofters :roll: #againstmodernfootball

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 04 Apr 2013 23:51

croche surely blacks are secure enough in their own race they won't mind being called n words ditto with pakis

tbf it does seem to be the ones least secure in their own racial identity that get the most offended

croche

by croche » 05 Apr 2013 15:41

John Madejski's Wallet
croche surely blacks are secure enough in their own race they won't mind being called n words ditto with pakis

tbf it does seem to be the ones least secure in their own racial identity that get the most offended

it's just a bit of harmless banter

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 05 Apr 2013 16:09

dizzynewheights No surprise to see this shit happening now. As soon as you start stamping out a bit of racism the lefty tree huggers want to stop us having a pop at woofters :roll: #againstmodernfootball

It's not just the benders, it's fatties, gingers, dwarves, tall people - basically everybody.

Mark my words, soon you'll not be able to sing about teams with small support base going home in taxis or that the opponents are potentially getting relegated.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 07 Apr 2013 15:00

Stuka Does it count as homophobic if you droop one wrist down, and have the other hand on your hip and make an effeminate "whooooooooo!" noise?

No it makes you a screaming bender.

Wipped
Location: If happy ever after did exist, I'd still be holding you like this

by Wipped » 07 Apr 2013 15:06

2 world wars, 1 world cup
Stuka Does it count as homophobic if you droop one wrist down, and have the other hand on your hip and make an effeminate "whooooooooo!" noise?

No it makes you a screaming bender.

which in this case is playing a very risky game. :P

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 07 Apr 2013 23:41

Frankly with a username like "2 world wars, 1 world cup" I expect such a flagrant counter-reaction against latent benderism that I suspect you of being nothing less than an over-compensating heinous sodomite and anal fan and you should be ashamed of yourself you terrible bumlord.