CheLOLsea

9611 posts
leon
Hob Nob Legend

Re: CheLOLsea

by leon » 16 Dec 2015 00:22

Yes a tricky one.

KoS doesn't spam the board with constant shit well he hasn't done recently. Although he did.

Kes though is a massive gimp with no discernible sense of irony, self awareness or humour. Or a realisation that we're all pointing and laughing at him.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 16 Dec 2015 08:36

King of Sting On second thoughts he is just rattloled because his team are absolute dog shit :lol:

We are dog shit. On the flip side - whilst playing the likes of Porto and PSG in the Champions League this season, I hope you're enjoying your games against FC Carrierbag on Thursday nights.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 16 Dec 2015 08:39

leon
Kes though is a massive gimp with no discernible sense of irony, self awareness or humour. Or a realisation that we're all pointing and laughing at him.

Someone's had a bad day at work.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 16 Dec 2015 10:21

No Fixed Abode
King of Sting On second thoughts he is just rattloled because his team are absolute dog shit :lol:

We are dog shit. On the flip side - whilst playing the likes of Porto and PSG in the Champions League this season, I hope you're enjoying your games against FC Carrierbag on Thursday nights.

How do you see it panning out from here Kes? Predicted league finish and Champions League showing?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 16 Dec 2015 10:39

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35110013

Chelsea board discussing Jose's future

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 16 Dec 2015 10:49

genome http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35110013

Chelsea board discussing Jose's future

Don't really see what it's got to do with them but I suppose it's fun to speculate.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 16 Dec 2015 11:14

Ouroboros
No Fixed Abode

How do you see it panning out from here Kes? Predicted league finish and Champions League showing?

Hold on. Let me find my crystal ball.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 16 Dec 2015 11:44

I don't believe in that voodoo bullshit tbh, I think it's all just a few batty old people conning idiots out of their money.

You could just go for an educated guess instead?

6ft Kerplunk
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by 6ft Kerplunk » 16 Dec 2015 11:49

No Fixed Abode Bottom half, just can't face up to it at the moment.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 16 Dec 2015 20:07

'apparently making a grovelling approach to Ancellotti/Huddinck once again

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 17 Dec 2015 08:07

No Fixed Abode

Unbelievable Jeff. Still going on about Liverpool in the Chelsea fred.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 17 Dec 2015 10:59

It's just natural selection taking place, tinpot clubs always revert back to their rightful place over time, see Wigan dropping down, Yeovil from Champ to League 2, Scunthorpe and others all filtering back to their rightful place, Chelsea back where they belong all they need is for 9000 to turn up for the next home game to complete the cycle.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 17 Dec 2015 11:40

Alan Partridge It's just natural selection taking place, tinpot clubs always revert back to their rightful place over time, see Wigan dropping down, Yeovil from Champ to League 2, Scunthorpe and others all filtering back to their rightful place, Chelsea back where they belong all they need is for 9000 to turn up for the next home game to complete the cycle.

Means reading are on there way to league 2 then :cry: shame really

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 17 Dec 2015 11:45

King of Sting
No Fixed Abode

Unbelievable Jeff. Still going on about Liverpool in the Chelsea fred.

It's good you're giving your 5p's worth.

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 17 Dec 2015 11:48

Seriously Kes. Stop your obsession with LFC. You surely have enough to think about with the mercenary players at Chelsea trying to get your hero the sack.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 17 Dec 2015 12:51

No Fixed Abode
leon

Yeah, seems to be a lot of people having a bad day at work recently.

Ouroboros I don't believe in that voodoo bullshit tbh, I think it's all just a few batty old people conning idiots out of their money.

Wouldn't expect too much there, this is No Fixed Brain we're talking about.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 17 Dec 2015 13:09

King of Sting Seriously Kes. Stop your obsession with LFC. You surely have enough to think about with the mercenary players at Chelsea trying to get your hero the sack.

I'm not worried KoS. IF this continues for 25 years I might be.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 17 Dec 2015 13:10

sandman
No Fixed Abode
leon

Yeah, seems to be a lot of people having a bad day at work recently.

Ouroboros I don't believe in that voodoo bullshit tbh, I think it's all just a few batty old people conning idiots out of their money.

Wouldn't expect too much there, this is No Fixed Brain we're talking about.

Keep your Kuhl m8! That's one Hull of rattLOLed response.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 17 Dec 2015 13:39

I think Kes can offer a more educated viewpoint of Chelsea than any of us, which is why I asked him for a prediction and not sandman.

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 17 Dec 2015 13:43

No Fixed Abode
King of Sting Seriously Kes. Stop your obsession with LFC. You surely have enough to think about with the mercenary players at Chelsea trying to get your hero the sack.

I'm not worried KoS. IF this continues for 25 years I might be.

See. That is suspiciously lke another reference to Liverppol. Though never in our life times have Liverpool been quite as shit as Chelsea are this season.

9611 posts