Fabrice Muamba

238 posts
postwhisperer

Re: Fabrice Muamba

by postwhisperer » 18 Mar 2012 22:34

Are yorkshire police going to arrest that guy?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 18 Mar 2012 22:51

postwhisperer Are yorkshire police going to arrest that guy?

what for?

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 18 Mar 2012 23:28

BenReadingFC I saw this pricks video yesterday evening while searching Youtube to elighten me on the event I'd been listening to on the radio for most of the way home from Barnsley. When I 1st veiewed it, I couldn't believe that he didn't realise that this was a huge can of worms he was opening up and that he was gonna get a shitload of abuse because of it.
And sure enough it turned in to the predicted shitstorm. He posted a reaction bid to the shitstorm but he still just doesn't get it. What a pcunt!

His 1st vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOjxXfEz3WI&feature=channel

and his reaction vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vSlm6amp04

OK, he's a dick but then the overreaction against him is ridiculous. He sort of has a point, he's just made it terribly. Who prays in the UK anymore anyway?

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 18 Mar 2012 23:49

You think calling a guy, who basically calls it wrong to be caring and (for those so inclined) praying about a guy who is currently fighting for his life, a cunt is an overreaction?

I'm afraid he is a prime example of what happens when you give desperately stupid people access to the internet.

postwhisperer

by postwhisperer » 19 Mar 2012 00:03

Archie's penalty
BenReadingFC I saw this pricks video yesterday evening while searching Youtube to elighten me on the event I'd been listening to on the radio for most of the way home from Barnsley. When I 1st veiewed it, I couldn't believe that he didn't realise that this was a huge can of worms he was opening up and that he was gonna get a shitload of abuse because of it.
And sure enough it turned in to the predicted shitstorm. He posted a reaction bid to the shitstorm but he still just doesn't get it. What a pcunt!

His 1st vid

and his reaction vid

OK, he's a dick but then the overreaction against him is ridiculous. He sort of has a point, he's just made it terribly. Who prays in the UK anymore anyway?

which point is that? muamba doesn't have a family or he is a paedophile?

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 19 Mar 2012 00:08

lmao this guy posts on the bodybuilding forum I post on( no im not some 250lb muscle monster by any means) but " you mirin" is what another poster Zyzz used to always come out with and its slang for the forum. If you think the trolling on HNA is bad - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/ is x100 times worse except its sinister clever trolling. Don't start me on the stories there. Its no surprise this guy posts there when he makes a video as blunt and completely leftfield as that first one.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 19 Mar 2012 00:10

winchester_royal You think calling a guy, who basically calls it wrong to be caring and (for those so inclined) praying about a guy who is currently fighting for his life, a cunt is an overreaction?

I'm afraid he is a prime example of what happens when you give desperately stupid people access to the internet.

I just don't think we should villify people all the time. Is that not too much to ask?

On both sides. Cut the anger people.
Last edited by Archie's penalty on 19 Mar 2012 00:11, edited 1 time in total.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 19 Mar 2012 00:11

postwhisperer
Archie's penalty

His 1st vid

and his reaction vid

which point is that? muamba doesn't have a family or he is a paedophile?

That people care a lot more as he is a footballer.

BenReadingFC
Hob Nob Regular

by BenReadingFC » 19 Mar 2012 00:16

I think it was the fact that it happened LIVE infront of a Stadium/TV/Radio/Internet audience that it has become so high profile. It's hardly an everyday occurance is it? It is just Tragic!

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 19 Mar 2012 00:20

It's bloody horrible. I nearly cried when I watched him lying on the ground. The guy in the video is a dick but he said sorry, no need to get out the lynch mob.

postwhisperer

by postwhisperer » 19 Mar 2012 00:43

im fine with people playing devils advocate to prove a point, but there is a boundary, this guy obviously was one of those full time trolls after listening to the first 15 seconds.. he got the reaction he wanted. hes very proud of himself. but never going to be someone worth defending.

i had a good friend of mine die last year from heart attack at 35. left 3 young kids and wife behind, it was one of the hardest things for me to get through in life. now a 23 year old suffers from something like this. i was nearly in tears. *nohomo* i barely slept last night because i was just hoping for some good news.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 19 Mar 2012 04:40

Archie's penalty It's bloody horrible. I nearly cried when I watched him lying on the ground. The guy in the video is a dick but he said sorry, no need to get out the lynch mob.

Yeah the shame of a person trolling such shit then getting an adverse reaction. Again going back for more, filming himself again and having sufficient ego to think anyone would really be bothered by the second attempt. Not very eloquent, slightly fuelled by something and missing the point completely massively. The faces of the players on the pitch and the supporters in the crowd thankfully balance out what is essentially the better side of human nature. Compassion is such a wonderfully underused word.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 19 Mar 2012 08:35

Near death on telly. A really surreal spectacle. Almost as if the crowd believed that by clapping support for him, he'd then stand up and go yep I'm ok.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 19 Mar 2012 08:46

Reminds me of when Tommy Cooper died live on TV - didn't know him but the fact it happened whilst everyone was watching makes it right to be "involved" :(

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 19 Mar 2012 09:44

Archie's penalty It's bloody horrible. I nearly cried when I watched him lying on the ground. The guy in the video is a dick but he said sorry, no need to get out the lynch mob.

Where's the lynch mob? This 'reaction' you're talking about is just people calling him a cunt on youtube, not exactly threatening stuff.

Besides, when you decide to broadcast your every thought on the internet then you open yourself up to abuse. It wasn't his place to tell the world who to feel compassion for.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 19 Mar 2012 09:56

Just reckon there's too much anger around that's all. Including his.

muddyfeet
Hob Nob Regular

by muddyfeet » 19 Mar 2012 09:57

what has happened is really horrible and I truly hope that he is ok.

but is anyone else getting slightly fed up of the twitter stuff?

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 19 Mar 2012 09:59

Archie's penalty Just reckon there's too much anger around that's all. Including his.

I'm not disagreeing, but I don't feel sorry for the guy because he brought it all on himself.

Rev Algenon Stickleback H
Hob Nob Regular

by Rev Algenon Stickleback H » 19 Mar 2012 10:53

postwhisperer i had a good friend of mine die last year from heart attack at 35. left 3 young kids and wife behind, it was one of the hardest things for me to get through in life. now a 23 year old suffers from something like this. i was nearly in tears. *nohomo* i barely slept last night because i was just hoping for some good news.

when I was about 20, I was a work chatting to a mate (about 23) and his heart just stopped mid-sentence. The company was laying loads of people off at the time, and it was just me and him on the whole floor of the office block. He was sat in a chair and just started doing this strange raspy breathing. I knew something was wrong, but had no idea what. It's surprisingly hard to lift an unconscious person off a chair, and I still cringe at the moment I dragged him off, only for his head to fall back and whack on the floor.

Luckily his condition meant his heart only stopped temporarily, but that was still long enough for his face to go purple. Not exactly something that's good for the nerves. He ended up needing a pacemaker.

People are going to be impacted a lot more by something they actually see. I remember years back at Elm Park, during a match v Bristol Rovers there was some guy getting CPR in the North Stand. I remember looking across at the packed away end, and you could see all the heads were looking at the guy in the stand, not the match.

TheMaraudingDog

by TheMaraudingDog » 19 Mar 2012 11:15

muddyfeet what has happened is really horrible and I truly hope that he is ok.

but is anyone else getting slightly fed up of the twitter stuff?

Yeah its getting a bit like towards the end of Raul Moat now where there were days of nothing but still 24/7 coverage.

Bit bored really and just want him to either recover or die so that we can all move on.

238 posts