World Cup Play-Offs

522 posts
Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

Re: World Cup Play-Offs

by Silver Fox » 16 Nov 2009 13:12

Definitely holsters, the "Jax off duty" look more than complimented Ashley Young's uncanny similarity to Marlo earlier in the day

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 16 Nov 2009 15:04

spat at end of game was caused apparently by diarra saying "f**k off irish p***** you're out".....if he wasn't black he'd be done for these comments....anyway he's probably right, barring a miracle we are out but as andrews says this sort of comment typifies their arrogance, even if we do go out i hope someone tries to break his legs

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 16 Nov 2009 21:26

Papes - can't send you a private message unfortunately.

So...My friend thinks he's going to watch it in St. Kentigern's in Fallowfield but he isn't sure yet. Will keep you posted...

http://www.stkents.co.uk/bigscreen.php

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 16 Nov 2009 22:30

odd. you should be able to.

anyway - I know St Kentigerns as its the social club of my team down that way.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 16 Nov 2009 23:36

papereyes odd. you should be able to.

anyway - I know St Kentigerns as its the social club of my team down that way.

Cool. Will let you know if we go there or not...

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 17 Nov 2009 12:54

Gus the teenage cow spat at end of game was caused apparently by diarra saying "f**k off irish p***** you're out".....if he wasn't black he'd be done for these comments....anyway he's probably right, barring a miracle we are out but as andrews says this sort of comment typifies their arrogance, even if we do go out i hope someone tries to break his legs

Let me guess though, in typical irish fashion, the irish will claim they beat themselves due to Anelka's deflected goal.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 17 Nov 2009 14:45

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport ... 63838.html

Disgraceful behaviour from one of the "lesbian blues".

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 17 Nov 2009 15:04

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 17 Nov 2009 20:46

Gus the teenage cow spat at end of game was caused apparently by diarra saying "f**k off irish p***** you're out".....if he wasn't black he'd be done for these comments....anyway he's probably right, barring a miracle we are out but as andrews says this sort of comment typifies their arrogance, even if we do go out i hope someone tries to break his legs

Don't you just love the stereotyping-"arrogant French"?
FWIW English are generally regarded as arrogant throughout the world going back to the colonial days.
As for the Irish they are regarded as jolly fun-loving chappies but that view tends to disregard those jolly fun-loving types such as Roy Keane and Gerry Adams who are kind to animals and wouldn't harm a soul.
Give me the French any day of the week.

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 18 Nov 2009 08:24

Egypt-Algeria playoff is being held in Khartoum...15000 Sudanese police to be deployed for a game that will be watched by 35000 in the stadium

Not expecting much trouble then :?

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 18 Nov 2009 08:44

LOLz @ people claiming they know what was said

Starfish
Hob Nob Regular

by Starfish » 18 Nov 2009 09:03

Victor Meldrew

FWIW English are generally regarded as arrogant throughout the world going back to the colonial days.
As for the Irish they are regarded as jolly fun-loving chappies but that view tends to disregard those jolly fun-loving types such as Roy Keane and Gerry Adams who are kind to animals and wouldn't harm a soul.

Of course, I don't agree with gttc's 'break his legs' comment and I would also excuse Diarra for saying something in the heat of the moment. Whatever. But Victor, what confuses me is that you have allowed yourself to be so distracted from football to offer us the post above. I am really really wondering who has stolen your log-in.

Prefer France if you will but the sentiments you have expressed to support your opinion have as little to do with football as gttc's. And are as relevant.

Ginger Ninjas

by Ginger Ninjas » 18 Nov 2009 17:49

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1135950.html#watch+algeria+egypt+live+now

Live streaming of the Algeria vs Egypt play-off - Belhadj booked after 56 seconds

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 18 Nov 2009 17:51

Starfish
Victor Meldrew

Of course, I don't agree with gttc's 'break his legs' comment and I would also excuse Diarra for saying something in the heat of the moment. Whatever. But Victor, what confuses me is that you have allowed yourself to be so distracted from football to offer us the post above. I am really really wondering who has stolen your log-in.

Prefer France if you will but the sentiments you have expressed to support your opinion have as little to do with football as gttc's. And are as relevant.

Regrettably I get dragged in when I read something posted by Spacey or Gus when French/Irish issues are raised.
On footballing grounds alone I hope that France finishes off the job tonight and on preferences off the pitch
France>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Southern Ireland.

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 18 Nov 2009 19:11

Ginger Ninjas http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1135950.html#watch+algeria+egypt+live+now

Live streaming of the Algeria vs Egypt play-off - Belhadj booked after 56 seconds

Its been interesting that is for sure......the Algerian goal was fantastic!

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 18 Nov 2009 19:58

Vive La France!!

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 18 Nov 2009 20:12

AF1
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Ya got guns, got guns too, what up son, do you wanna battle for cash and see who Sun Tzu?

by AF1 » 18 Nov 2009 20:39

brave goalkeeping by the French keeper

two words you dont often see in the same sentence

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 18 Nov 2009 20:45

Get in.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict