Avram Grant - sacked tonight

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Avram Grant - sacked tonight

by Royal With Cheese » 18 Jan 2011 09:44

Mr Angry It would also say a lot about Gold and Sullivan if they allow her to keep her job over this incident.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one. Detestable triumverate.

I'm surprised they haven't sent the boys round for a little word with Grant to be honest.

Fair fcuks to him for digging his heals in.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 18 Jan 2011 11:09

West Ham United categorically deny the allegations made in today's Daily Mirror with regard to Karren Brady, the club's Vice-Chairman.

Karren has worked tirelessly to improve all aspects of the club's operation and is extremely disappointed by the nature of these unfounded allegations. West Ham fully intend to identify the source of these unhelpful and untrue comments and remove them from the club. West Ham have placed the matter immediately in the hands of their lawyers.

The club are committed to retaining Avram Grant as manager and have identified potential transfer targets to give us the best possible chance of retaining Premier League status.

Yeah right. See you in the championship next season then.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 18 Jan 2011 11:40

That Friday Feeling
West Ham United categorically deny the allegations made in today's Daily Mirror with regard to Karren Brady, the club's Vice-Chairman.

That answers my question from earlier then

Given how tight it is at the bottom I don't see it as a cert that West Ham are going down and now they've (presumably) drawn a line under all this guff they might be able to concentrate on the job at hand. I really don't see how everyone thinks they're relegated already

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 18 Jan 2011 11:43

"...committed to retaining Avram Grant as a manager."

LOLZ. So Grant will leave by 'mutual consent' then.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 18 Jan 2011 21:31

PEARCEY The Sham deserve to go down. They treated Zola shabbily,ditto Curbishley,ditto Grant.

And not to forget stealing our manager.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 18 Jan 2011 21:37

That Friday Feeling

Karren has worked tirelessly to improve all aspects of the club's operation and is extremely disappointed by the nature of these unfounded allegations. West Ham fully intend to identify the source of these unhelpful and untrue comments and remove them from the club. West Ham have placed the matter immediately in the hands of their lawyers.

The club are committed to retaining Avram Grant as manager and have identified potential transfer targets to give us the best possible chance of retaining Premier League status.

Yeah right. See you in the championship next season then.

Interesting that these rumours seem to have been confirmed as having come from within the club and not just made up by the papers.