Wolves - You've Let us down again

513 posts
papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

Re: Wolves - You've Let us down again

by papereyes » 19 Apr 2009 18:33

SLAMMED
FiNeRaIn Reading should borrow that sign for IF we fvk the play-offs up.

We are certainly the form team. :|

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 19 Apr 2009 19:15

Well the utter absurdity of this season rolls on. Was this what it was like on HNA when we f*cked up the 2004-5 season? Glad I wasn't around here at the time. More smiles in a morgue.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 19 Apr 2009 21:52

Congratulations to Wolves. No one can say they don't deserve it.

Starfish
Hob Nob Regular

by Starfish » 20 Apr 2009 11:04

Unlike most people on here, I am fond of Mick McCarthy - I just hope he does a better job of keeping a team in the top flight this time around. Well done to Wolves.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 20 Apr 2009 11:16

FiNeRaIn Reading should borrow that sign for when we fvk the play-offs up.

What playoffs are you going to fvck up? Or do you mean the CL qualifying round that you're going to lose in?

Anyway, well done Wolves, sadly like any of the teams in the championship this year you will need to strengthen massively to even hope to beat a team managed by Sam Allardyce

TheMaraudingDog

by TheMaraudingDog » 20 Apr 2009 14:57

LOL

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 20 Apr 2009 18:08

Starfish Unlike most people on here, I am fond of Mick McCarthy - I just hope he does a better job of keeping a team in the top flight this time around. Well done to Wolves.

Me too, The Wolves hate has faded somewhat since we made the "big time".

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 20 Apr 2009 22:06

FiNeRaIn Reading should borrow that sign for when we don't make the play-offs.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 20 Apr 2009 22:08

Starfish Unlike most people on here, I am fond of Mick McCarthy - I just hope he does a better job of keeping a team in the top flight this time around. Well done to Wolves.

The bloke is a w anker. I remember when he was in charge of Millwall and they paid a visit to EP back in the 90s. A typical no-neck Millwall thug hurled a spark plug spanner at Steve Mautone. Thankfully it missed but MMs response was to try and laugh it off by suggesting that he was trying to throw it at someone else. Just realised he has the same initials as the FSB. nother reaosn to hate him. Plastic Irish Cock!

Congrats to Wolves though for doing it.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 21 Apr 2009 08:33

Terminal Boardom Plastic Irish Cock!

Is that like a green dildo?

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 21 Apr 2009 10:16

Terminal Boardom Just realised he has the same initials as the FSB. nother reaosn to hate him.

So I suppose we should sell Matejovsky for this fantastic reason??

Skyline

by Skyline » 21 Apr 2009 10:50

Terminal Boardom

The bloke is a w anker. I remember when he was in charge of Millwall and they paid a visit to EP back in the 90s. A typical no-neck Millwall thug hurled a spark plug spanner at Steve Mautone. Thankfully it missed but MMs response was to try and laugh it off by suggesting that he was trying to throw it at someone else. Just realised he has the same initials as the FSB. nother reaosn to hate him. Plastic Irish Cock!

Think you'll find it was Simon Shepherd. That was the year Millwall went down on GD with 52 points (highest relegation points total from TIer 2 since 3pts/win was introduced) having been top in early December.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 21 Apr 2009 12:35

If it was Shepperd it's a shame he didn't cripple him. We might have had to buy a player capable of playing in goal, or at worst used Adie instead.

Bill Oddie's Beard

by Bill Oddie's Beard » 21 Apr 2009 12:43

Skyline
Terminal Boardom

Think you'll find it was Simon Shepherd. That was the year Millwall went down on GD with 52 points (highest relegation points total from TIer 2 since 3pts/win was introduced) having been top in early December.

I think Millwall tried claiming the spanner came from the Reading fans, which really wouldn't have surprised me given how shit Shepherd was!

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 21 Apr 2009 14:32

Ian Royal If it was Shepperd it's a shame he didn't cripple him. We might have had to buy a player capable of playing in goal, or at worst used Adie instead.

Even if he'd got his hands to it, he'd have still dropped it.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 21 Apr 2009 14:44

Ian Royal If it was Shepperd it's a shame he didn't cripple him. We might have had to buy a player capable of playing in goal, or at worst used Adie instead.

I'm completely aghast at your post.

Starfish
Hob Nob Regular

by Starfish » 21 Apr 2009 17:22

Terminal Boardom

I have no idea about this but if it was Simon Shepherd as Skyline suggests, would that mean that your hatred of McCarthy has come to an end? Hating someone for all these years for reasons spurious might well prove difficult to stomach initially, I accept.

Anyway, I think he has done a really good job at Wolves and as I said elsewhere, I think Wolves did well to stick with him even when there were those who claimed he should go last season.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 21 Apr 2009 17:26

Thaumagurist*

You struggle with the subtleties of written language don't you...

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 21 Apr 2009 17:35

Ian Royal
Thaumagurist*

You struggle with the subtleties of written language don't you...

Absolutely not, I just can't believe that you'd wish that a Reading player (whoever he may be) would get injured.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 21 Apr 2009 19:22

Starfish
Terminal Boardom

I have no idea about this but if it was Simon Shepherd as Skyline suggests, would that mean that your hatred of McCarthy has come to an end? Hating someone for all these years for reasons spurious might well prove difficult to stomach initially, I accept.

Anyway, I think he has done a really good job at Wolves and as I said elsewhere, I think Wolves did well to stick with him even when there were those who claimed he should go last season.

I stand corrected regarding the Reading goalkeeper that night. THanks to everyone for putting me right.

Still hate McCarthy. Still a plastic Irish cock

513 posts