Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Weekend Football

by NathStPaul » 01 May 2022 17:19

:roll:

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 01 May 2022 17:28

Ascotexgunner The level of shithousery shown today by the Everton team and fans is off the scale. Half a billion quid and anti football. Well done Frank....You've turned them into Madrid......Athletico that is.

As for Chelsea. How great it is to see their demise starting. If Ambramovic was still there and they don't win the cup Tommy Tickle would be gone. Pathetic performance by them. How much has has it cost this team? to see them piss money up the wall and bench it.

Anti football? They had better chances than Chelsea, in fact were on the front foot for a lot of the second half

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 01 May 2022 18:11

genome
Ascotexgunner The level of shithousery shown today by the Everton team and fans is off the scale. Half a billion quid and anti football. Well done Frank....You've turned them into Madrid......Athletico that is.

As for Chelsea. How great it is to see their demise starting. If Ambramovic was still there and they don't win the cup Tommy Tickle would be gone. Pathetic performance by them. How much has has it cost this team? to see them piss money up the wall and bench it.

Anti football? They had better chances than Chelsea, in fact were on the front foot for a lot of the second half

Much as I’d like that to have been the case …..

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 01 May 2022 18:17

NathStPaul :roll:

Chelsea fan alert.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 01 May 2022 18:27

What a weirdo. Grow up.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 01 May 2022 18:29

Ascotexgunner As for Chelsea. How great it is to see their demise starting.

Going to be quite fascinating to see what kind of Chelsea emerge next season. A bunch of billionairs fighting to own them, but have they got money to spend once they get their hands on them? In the meanwhile a number of first team players are sorting out deals to join other clubs

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 02 May 2022 10:31

NathStPaul Really hope Gareth Southgate is paying close attention to Anthony Gordon. There is a lot of potential there, would argue he's already a better bench option than Marcus Rushford for England.

Not difficult to shine in an Everton side at the moment.
Uncertain whether he is a midfielder (where England have loads of options) or a forward (where we probably haven't).

He is certainly international class when it comes to diving.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 02 May 2022 11:14

South Coast Royal
NathStPaul Really hope Gareth Southgate is paying close attention to Anthony Gordon. There is a lot of potential there, would argue he's already a better bench option than Marcus Rushford for England.

Uncertain whether he is a midfielder (where England have loads of options) or a forward (where we probably haven't).

Never going to win awards for diving while Salah is still around though.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 02 May 2022 11:53

Royal Rother
South Coast Royal

Never going to win awards for diving while Salah is still around though.

Don't agree-this lad even makes Sterling and Salah look as though they are trying to stay on their feet-he actually does the full Tom Daley with arms outstretched and would score more points for presentation than Richarlison.

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 02 May 2022 12:16

Did a table predictor last night for the remaining fixtures in the PL and I had Leeds to go down, Everton finishing 16th and Burnley 17th. Some bias in my predictions no doubt, but I genuinely could see that happening with the fixtures that are left, it will be a close run thing.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 02 May 2022 12:40

YorkshireRoyal99 Did a table predictor last night for the remaining fixtures in the PL and I had Leeds to go down, Everton finishing 16th and Burnley 17th. Some bias in my predictions no doubt, but I genuinely could see that happening with the fixtures that are left, it will be a close run thing.

8) see previous page 8)

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 02 May 2022 12:42

Franchise FC
YorkshireRoyal99 Did a table predictor last night for the remaining fixtures in the PL and I had Leeds to go down, Everton finishing 16th and Burnley 17th. Some bias in my predictions no doubt, but I genuinely could see that happening with the fixtures that are left, it will be a close run thing.

8) see previous page 8)

I think I had Leeds on 37, Burnley 38 and Everton 39.

I know the others who did the predictor with me had Everton on 41 and ended up finishing 13th, which I just can't see happening.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 02 May 2022 12:44

YorkshireRoyal99
Franchise FC

8) see previous page 8)

I know the others who did the predictor with me had Everton on 41 and ended up finishing 13th, which I just can't see happening.

We only differ by virtue of I had Leeds on 38

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 02 May 2022 16:33

Franchise FC
YorkshireRoyal99
Franchise FC 8) see previous page 8)

We only differ by virtue of I had Leeds on 38

Did that take their attendance into account?

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 03 May 2022 08:54

Was playing with the league table starting from particular dates to see how well Forest have done and then noticed the bottom of the table if you go from start of Feb to now

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/daterange/fromdate:2022-Feb-01/todate:2022-Jun-01/type:home-and-away/

:shock:

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 03 May 2022 08:59

Winston Biscuit Was playing with the league table starting from particular dates to see how well Forest have done and then noticed the bottom of the table if you go from start of Feb to now

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/daterange/fromdate:2022-Feb-01/todate:2022-Jun-01/type:home-and-away/

Confirms a feeling I had - QPR and Blackburn were both early season fixtures in the play-offs spots, they have been awful for ages.

Surprised to see Fulham only 7th, but that includes their ropey form since securing promotion.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 03 May 2022 09:03

Sanguine
Winston Biscuit Was playing with the league table starting from particular dates to see how well Forest have done and then noticed the bottom of the table if you go from start of Feb to now

Confirms a feeling I had - QPR and Blackburn were both early season fixtures in the play-offs spots, they have been awful for ages.

Surprised to see Fulham only 7th, but that includes their ropey form since securing promotion.

I think both clubs confirmed they are letting their managers go this summer which was met with internet fury. From looking at that table its completely understandable why they have made the decision to let them go

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 03 May 2022 09:09

Bizarre collapse for Blackburn in particular, Mowbray had been doing a brilliant job.

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 03 May 2022 09:46

Sanguine Bizarre collapse for Blackburn in particular, Mowbray had been doing a brilliant job.

Remind me of us from last season. A strong XI, but lacking depth outside that really in the main.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 03 May 2022 15:54

Ronaldo, sorry, Mollie Green, of Coventry United scores a stunning 30-yard free-kick that the Portuguese would have been proud of. Oh and it was in the 97th minute with her team needing a goal to avoid relegation from the second tier. Her free-kick relegated their opponents, Watford.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/61309594

6102 posts