Chelsea & Man Utd
23%

Total votes: 88
TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

Re: Barca, Chelsea, United & Arsenal

by TBM » 06 May 2009 22:53

LOL at the matey on 606 now having a go at Lovejoy - sounds like he's gonna cry :lol:

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 06 May 2009 22:55

Sulking Chelsea super-fan saying that Referee was paid off.
What about Drogba's sitters?
Was he paid off too?

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 06 May 2009 22:56

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 06 May 2009 23:01

There IS a God!!! Cheatski were out-cheated!!!

earleyroyal

by earleyroyal » 06 May 2009 23:08

TBM
earleyroyal
TBM Over the two legs Barca played the better football, created more chances, created more clear cut chances and scored an away goal. Chelsea put 9 behind the ball in the first leg and relied on the long ball whilst Barca played the passing game in both legs - so really the best team DID win

Dunno about creating more chances but they were the only team actually trying to play football and not destroy it - at the risk of sounding philosophical where's the fun in winning the way that Chelsea do?

or don't :lol:

Chelsea simply played long ball to Drogba in both games. What clear cut chances did Chelsea really have tonight?

First leg they had one chance, second leg I missed some bits but from what I saw they had more clear chances than Barcelona, Lampard hit a couple of shots wide and apparently Drogba missed a decent chance, Barca were trying to pass it into the net which explains their lack of clear cut chances. Either way anyone watching that game who was actually a fan of football will be happy with the result, good to see passing football win over cheating hoofball every day.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 06 May 2009 23:13

Wasn't that Barca's only shot on target as well?

Alivey

by Alivey » 06 May 2009 23:16

earleyroyal First leg they had one chance, second leg I missed some bits but from what I saw they had more clear chances than Barcelona, Lampard hit a couple of shots wide and apparently Drogba missed a decent chance, Barca were trying to pass it into the net which explains their lack of clear cut chances. Either way anyone watching that game who was actually a fan of football will be happy with the result, good to see passing football win over cheating hoofball every day.

Right.. because the cheating passers didn't fall to floor like a tonne of bricks in the first leg.. :lol: oh no.. no other club dares to go ground easy.. just deflect it all to chelsea so we can still believe that the game is chock full of intergrity..

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 06 May 2009 23:19

handbags_harris The worst refereeing display in history some are saying. It was the best refereeing display I've seen since I first saw a ball being kicked :lol:

Fcukin Chelsea - absolutely love it :twisted:

putting the refereeing issus aside for a moment, i actually thought apart from the pique handball and the abidal sending-off he did well (but the cheats appeal for everything so it looks worse than it is)

the better team won, football won

the cheats, this disgusting excuse for a club are out and it's so sweet

drogba should be banned from ever playing football again, he is the worst example of a footballer i have ever seen

earleyroyal

by earleyroyal » 06 May 2009 23:21

Alivey
earleyroyal First leg they had one chance, second leg I missed some bits but from what I saw they had more clear chances than Barcelona, Lampard hit a couple of shots wide and apparently Drogba missed a decent chance, Barca were trying to pass it into the net which explains their lack of clear cut chances. Either way anyone watching that game who was actually a fan of football will be happy with the result, good to see passing football win over cheating hoofball every day.

Right.. because the cheating passers didn't fall to floor like a tonne of bricks in the first leg.. :lol: oh no.. no other club dares to go ground easy.. just deflect it all to chelsea so we can still believe that the game is chock full of intergrity..

Didn't say that no Barcelona player cheated. A club with one or two cheats that tries to play football is infinitely better than a club with one or two footballers that tries to cheat.

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 06 May 2009 23:22

Alivey

Calm down Benny.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 06 May 2009 23:23

Couldn't have happened to a fairer playing team.

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 06 May 2009 23:30

Alivey
Avon Royal
Stretton Royal
ALOLivey

I'm hoping it was a tongue in cheek statement - otherwise it is easily the stupidest thing ever posted on this forum, and that takes some doing!

Barca was the worst team over the two legs. The club is plastic summed up, though most Reading fans love plasticness considering they have Madejski to bankroll everything. Let's just criticise Chelsea to deflect the attention that the multiple rich clubs I support have more in common with Chelsea than they think..

:?

Barcelona is probably the least "plastic" club in the world.

Try reading up on your Spanish history (the civil war period would be a good place to start - there was a chap called Franco I think you'd have got on with).

Funniest end to a football match in a long time. Hope it stings JT, hope it stings.

Alivey

by Alivey » 06 May 2009 23:35

a plastic stadium with a plastic following one of the richest clubs and a ex member of the g14 paid for their success and then made sure no one else dared had a chance to compete.. mickey mouse league, mickey mouse supporters and mickey mouse players. nothing but mercenaries who will be off to united if a bid came in

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 06 May 2009 23:41

Alivey

by Alivey » 06 May 2009 23:42

the only ones crying are the liverpool fans in disguise... oh well next year eh?

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 06 May 2009 23:48

Should be a great final for the neutral.
Two great teams.
Carry on aspiring.

RoyalBird

by RoyalBird » 06 May 2009 23:51

Thought that was a rather tense game, with two moments of magic. Very rare that you get goals of that good quality in the champions league, let alone a match. Unfortunately I felt the game was ruined by chelski players behaviour towards the ref. They may have a case for a penalty claims (Pique's alleged handball Andy Gray went nuts about clearly wasn't!) but there was no need for Chelski to go nuts at the ref. Ballack should have received more than a booking when complaining at the ref after an appeal was turned down, Drogba should be banned for his insults towards the ref as well as Malouda and Terry... they had this campaign about not abusing the match officials, I don't care how shit they may have been in the match, but they should have done something about it the way most of the chelski players behaved at the end of the match, disgraceful. Ruined a good tense match.

Alivey

by Alivey » 06 May 2009 23:56

readingbedding Should be a great final for the neutral.
Two great teams.
Carry on aspiring.

both filled with diving cheats and plastic fans and bankrolled players.. yeah great final. United will have it wrapped up in 45 minutes.

Alivey

by Alivey » 06 May 2009 23:57

if only ballack had a pie for his face and was proud to be english he would have gotten away with it..

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 06 May 2009 23:59

earleyroyal A club with one or two cheats that tries to play football is infinitely better than a club with one or two footballers that tries to cheat.

That doesn't make sense. Both are cheats and deserve to be despised.

350 posts