paultheroyal Like me double d was one goal away from best bet of season so far

Did you do all aswell?

Oh well! Better luck next time :D

Im thinking about Dutch and Scandinavian leagues tomorrow

genome
Hob Nob Legend

Re: THE BETTING THREAD

by genome » 16 Sep 2016 22:30

I can hear Top Flight jacking it from here.

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 17 Sep 2016 11:54

Here are the Top Flight bets for today

Firstly on Betfair

Swindon Town v Bury - Lay Bury for £5 @ 2.8 liability £9
Exeter v Plymouth - Lay Exeter for £5 @ 2.98 liability £9.90
Grimsby v Crewe - Lay Grimsby for £9 @ 2.06 liability £9.54
Barnsley v Reading - Lay Barnsley for £7 @ 2.36 liability £9.52

This is a 9 fold SUPER ACCA

Man City v Bournemouth - MAN CITY @ 1.28
Nottm Forest v Norwich - DRAW @ 3.5
Wealdstone v Histon - WEALDSTONE @ 1.33
Barnsley v Reading - READING @ 3.4
Everton v M'Boro - DRAW @ 3.8
Las Palmas v Malaga - LAS PALMAS @ 2.3
Lazio v Pescara - DRAW @ 4.33
Napoli v Bologna - NAPOLI @ 1.25
Borussia M'gladbach v Werder Bremen - DRAW @ 4.75

Stake £5
To return: £22,937

Those are my bets for the moment.

Accounts currently stand at:

Bet365: £180
Betfair: £241

I may place other bets during the day. Let's see how it goes.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

Re:

by bobby1413 » 17 Sep 2016 11:57

Dr Hfuhruhurr Anybody who doesnt have at least a hundred quid on fulham going down is missing out on a hundred quid plus whatever the price is multiplied by another hundred pounds.

Certs.

They're 6th

Plus there are far far worse teams than them. What makes you think they're going to plummet?

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 17 Sep 2016 18:46

Chucked a fiver on FC Twente, Everton & Lazio after the earlier loss which is currently looking good.

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 17 Sep 2016 20:04

Backed Las Palmas of Gran Canaria in their game at home to Malaga.

£20 at 2.2.
Returns £44 if successful.

Hopefully will boost Bet365 to £204.

double d

by double d » 17 Sep 2016 20:45

Top Flight Backed Las Palmas of Gran Canaria in their game at home to Malaga.

£20 at 2.2.
Returns £44 if successful.

Hopefully will boost Bet365 to £204.

Did you win your others?

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 17 Sep 2016 21:46

My Bet365 super ACCA lost. Not surprising really. But 3 of my 4 Betfair bets won. Only the swine
let me down. Betfair has now risen to £290 and Bet365 is now up to £204.
The best positions I have been at on both accounts.

The night of betting is not over yet. There are still possibilities with Seattle / Vancouver, Corinthians / Palmeiras and New York City / FC Dallas.

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 17 Sep 2016 22:37

Just done £3 in play in favour of the whitecaps at sixes.

To return £18 on B365

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 17 Sep 2016 22:39

Also put £1 on a 9 fold ACCA for tomorrow. The return is about £540.

B365 now £200.

double d

by double d » 19 Sep 2016 12:07

Well I must say well done. You are defying us all.

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 19 Sep 2016 12:26

Bet365 now down to £160
Betfair up to £342

I had a great night on Betfair and a bad day on Bet365. I think I will just concentrate on Betfair. I'm having a lot more success laying teams off than trying to pick winners on Bet365. Everytime I make progress on Bet365 it soon goes back the other way.

It's so much easier to say who won't win than who will win. For example, I back Celtic to win on B365 and then they go and balls it all up in the 90th minute after missing chance after chance all day long. Utd Fffd it all up as well.

On Betfair, I bet on every televised game last night and a couple of extra ones from Brazil and won on every selection, just by laying off the team that I didn't think would win.

These were the Betfair bets

Kansas City V LA Galaxy - Laid Kansas. Finished 2-2. Galaxy needed a late equaliser but the draw won me the bet. Imagine if I had backed the Galaxy to win on B365 or had gone for a win / draw selection at poor odds.

Espanyol V Real Madrid - I backed Real Madrid to win because I would have had to risk more money laying Espanyol and I was confident Real would win the game. They did and I won the bet

Marseille V Lyon - I layed Marseille. They haven't been great this season. Lyon looked the most likely to win all evening but couldn't find the breakthrough. Finished 0-0, so I won the bet. Again, much harder to pick winners. But a lay is a good idea when teams set up to defend and the team you've backed can't find a way though after knocking on the door all game. You still win the bet.

Fiorentina V Roma - I layed Roma. They were away, Fiorentina are useful. Roma looked the most likely to win but Florence grabbed a late winner and took the points. I won the bet.

Sport Recife V Coritiba - I layed Sport Recife. Sport were definitely over backed. They did look the most likely but didn't have enough, Coritiba hit them on a counter and won 1-0. I won the bet.

Toronto FC V New York Red Bulls - I layed Toronto. They were without 2 key players including MLS Star Giovinco. NY Red Bulls got into a commanding 2 goal lead and then through it all away to draw 3-3. I would have been so annoyed if I had backed them for the win on B365. They still got the draw so I still won the bet.

Vitoria BA v Botafogo - Botafogo are in decent form recently in Brazil's Serie A. They did lose to Santos in midweek but I felt that they would bounce back against lowly Vitoria and so it proved. I layed Vitoria and Botafogo beat them with a great counter attacking goal. They defended resolutely all evening against constant Vitoria pressure. Camilo is a quality player for them. I'd love it if we signed him.

Every bet came in to follow up from three successful bets out of 4 on Saturday. Laying teams off is a good way forward. I didn't risk more than £10 on any selection. If one or two of those bets had lost I would have still been up overall.

double d

by double d » 19 Sep 2016 12:59

Top Flight Bet365 now down to £160
Betfair up to £342

I had a great night on Betfair and a bad day on Bet365. I think I will just concentrate on Betfair. I'm having a lot more success laying teams off than trying to pick winners on Bet365. Everytime I make progress on Bet365 it soon goes back the other way.

It's so much easier to say who won't win than who will win. For example, I back Celtic to win on B365 and then they go and balls it all up in the 90th minute after missing chance after chance all day long. Utd Fffd it all up as well.

On Betfair, I bet on every televised game last night and a couple of extra ones from Brazil and won on every selection, just by laying off the team that I didn't think would win.

Kansas City V LA Galaxy - Laid Kansas. Finished 2-2. Galaxy needed a late equaliser but the draw won me the bet. Imagine if I had backed the Galaxy to win on B365 or had gone for a win / draw selection at poor odds.

Espanyol V Real Madrid - I backed Real Madrid to win because I would have had to risk more money laying Espanyol and I was confident Real would win the game. They did and I won the bet

Marseille V Lyon - I layed Marseille. They haven't been great this season. Lyon looked the most likely to win all evening but couldn't find the breakthrough. Finished 0-0, so I won the bet. Again, much harder to pick winners. But a lay is a good idea when teams set up to defend and the team you've backed can't find a way though after knocking on the door all game. You still win the bet.

Fiorentina V Roma - I layed Roma. They were away, Fiorentina are useful. Roma looked the most likely to win but Florence grabbed a late winner and took the points. I won the bet.

Sport Recife V Coritiba - I layed Sport Recife. Sport were definitely over backed. They did look the most likely but didn't have enough, Coritiba hit them on a counter and won 1-0. I won the bet.

Toronto FC V New York Red Bulls - I layed Toronto. They were without 2 key players including MLS Star Giovinco. NY Red Bulls got into a commanding 2 goal lead and then through it all away to draw 3-3. I would have been so annoyed if I had backed them for the win on B365. They still got the draw so I still won the bet.

Vitoria BA v Botafogo - Botafogo are in decent form recently in Brazil's Serie A. They did lose to Santos in midweek but I felt that they would bounce back against lowly Vitoria and so it proved. I layed Vitoria and Botafogo beat them with a great counter attacking goal. They defended resolutely all evening against constant Vitoria pressure. Camilo is a quality player for them. I'd love it if we signed him.

Every bet came in to follow up from three successful bets out of 4 on Saturday. Laying teams off is a good way forward. I didn't risk more than £10 on any selection. If one or two of those bets had lost I would have still been up overall.

Well done.... so you started with £200 and now have £502..... take the £302 out and bank and start again from £200

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 19 Sep 2016 13:12

double d
Betfair up to £342

Well done.... so you started with £200 and now have £502..... take the £302 out and bank and start again from £200

^This.

Always this. If you want to get to £1000 then keep the winnings and only bet with your original stake.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 19 Sep 2016 13:37

Been studying Scandinavian Leagues this weekend - hit and miss....

But I will give you some Monday 6pm fun...

Hacken / Halmstad BTTS win double pays 14/1. (Sweden) Worth 5 of my English pounds so will give that a go.

I fancied Fredikstad / Stronmen either - to make it a treble and great odds but Coral not doing that game as a BTTS win online.

double d

by double d » 19 Sep 2016 13:38

Stranded
double d
Betfair up to £342

^This.

Always this. If you want to get to £1000 then keep the winnings and only bet with your original stake.

Always the best IMO. Then all you need is 2 more months of the same for 1000.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 19 Sep 2016 16:06

paultheroyal Been studying Scandinavian Leagues this weekend - hit and miss....

But I will give you some Monday 6pm fun...

Hacken / Halmstad BTTS win double pays 14/1. (Sweden) Worth 5 of my English pounds so will give that a go.

I fancied Fredikstad / Stronmen either - to make it a treble and great odds but Coral not doing that game as a BTTS win online.

Made it into a treble with a BTTS on the Norway game 25/1

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 19 Sep 2016 16:19

Also - in exciting news just realised that we have a full French league 2 midweek round of matches tomorrow (although 1 rogue game tonight)

Will study later.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 20 Sep 2016 12:53

First double of the night is...

Stade Brest
Clermont

BTTS WIN double - £5 pays £361

will check them odds in shop though before placing as far better than online last week.

Think there will be goals again but I am swerving laval and auxerre matches

7782 posts