The 2012/2013 Champions League Thread

657 posts
No Fixed Abode

Re: The 2012/2013 Champions League Thread

by No Fixed Abode » 23 Apr 2013 23:14

winchester_royal
No Fixed Abode Sorry, I thought this thread was titled The 2012/2013 Champions League Thread. Didn't realised it had changed to The Bayern Domestic form and future thread.

I don't even know what to say to this... You really are desperation personified.

So I pointed out domestic form during a UCL campaign has nothing to do with winning it and you don't like it.
I pointed out that you were getting carried away with the 4-0 win which won't matter should Bayern not win the trophy and you don't like it.

All facts and you are pretty rattLOLed by your latest response.

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 23 Apr 2013 23:20

No Fixed Abode Sorry, I thought this thread was titled The 2012/2013 Champions League Thread. Didn't realised it had changed to The Bayern Domestic form and future thread.

I think Bayern dismantling Barcelona with such ease shows they are the best team in Europe.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 23 Apr 2013 23:24

No Fixed Abode
Para Handy
No Fixed Abode People like Winchester Royal are your typical novice fan. Getting highly carried away by one performance. Bayern were very poor against Arsenal a few weeks back and now they're the greatest team on the Planet. Remember, even Reading on their day can get a point against the reigning European Champions. Doesn't mean they'll avoid the drop. One top performance in the semi 1st leg doesn't win you the trophy.

I constantly thank fuck we've got an expert like you on hand to put us all right. You're a tiresome fecking twat at the best of times. Do you think that because you're a Chelsea supporter you somehow know more about football than the rest of us?

:|

Hi Kes, not sure what's rattLOLed you enough to post a neutral face. It's quite clear what I'm saying. I'm saying you're a tiresome twat. Really, I can imagine that you're laughing your fun sized bollocks off about these posts but to be honest it mystifies me why. You just sound like a complete fucking pcunt. I'm quite happy to keep biting every now and again to keep you happy tho. I feel like a branch of the Samaritans to be honest. Call me if you ever get really down.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 23 Apr 2013 23:27

No Fixed Abode
winchester_royal

I don't even know what to say to this... You really are desperation personified.

So I pointed out domestic form during a UCL campaign has nothing to do with winning it and you don't like it.
I pointed out that you were getting carried away with the 4-0 win which won't matter should Bayern not win the trophy and you don't like it.

All facts and you are pretty rattLOLed by your latest response.

All anyone was talking about here before you came in with your 'look at me' parade was how well Bayern were playing tonight, and how effective their style of football is, as shown by their success throughout the season. Nobody said anything about winning the title, we were just talking about the game tonight...which was a Champions League game, and thus the conversation belongs in the Champions League thread.

RattLOLed indeed.

3 veesinarow
Hob Nob Regular

by 3 veesinarow » 24 Apr 2013 00:00

Give it up, Kes, you're not even Champions of Europe any more, you've had to give the trophy back. Some other big boys get to play in the big games now.

"Novice fans". :lol: You're showing yourself up now, old son.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 24 Apr 2013 12:09

3 veesinarow Give it up, Kes, you're not even Champions of Europe any more, you've had to give the trophy back. Some other big boys get to play in the big games now.

"Novice fans". :lol: You're showing yourself up now, old son.

Knew another novice fan would be along in support of another novice fan.

3 veesinarow
Hob Nob Regular

by 3 veesinarow » 24 Apr 2013 12:16

Weakest shit on the interwebz.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 24 Apr 2013 14:37

LoyalRoyalFan

I think Bayern dismantling Barcelona with such ease shows they are the best team in Europe.

We dismantled Villa 8 - 0 in the league this season, doesn't mean we're the best team in the League. Next.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 24 Apr 2013 14:41

Because Villa = Barcelona :lol:

You are having a shocker, even for your standards m9.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 24 Apr 2013 14:44

genome Because Villa = Barcelona :lol:

The point is - I'll spell it out for any retards. If Bayern don't win the trophy, they won't be known as the best team in Europe. Results in any round of the competition DON'T matter unless you lift that trophy.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 24 Apr 2013 14:55

If Chelsea had coasted into the CL final last year, and were beaten on penalties by a team who parked the bus, would you concede they were the best team in Europe? I don't think you would.

Best team doesn't exactly correlate to results, football is too unpredictable for that IMO.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 24 Apr 2013 14:56

If they do lift the trophy will that make them the best team in Europe, because it doesn't always mean that does it?

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 24 Apr 2013 15:14

No Fixed Abode

The point is - I'll spell it out for any retards. If Bayern don't win the trophy, they won't be known as the best team in Europe. Results in any round of the competition DON'T matter unless you lift that trophy.

Note to Kes - Winning the CL doesn't make you the best team in Europe

I couldn't really care less about the intermong battle going on here but Kes is potentially setting himself up for some dinosaur sized egg on his face here

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 24 Apr 2013 16:01

soggy biscuit
No Fixed Abode

Note to Kes - Winning the CL doesn't make you the best team in Europe

I couldn't really care less about the intermong battle going on here but Kes is potentially setting himself up for some dinosaur sized egg on his face here

So, by that measure when Chelsea were the 'only' team left in all competitions both domestically and in Europe and fighting for the title a few seasons ago, going for the quadruple - did that make them the best team in Europe? I don't recall any of you saying that......

Like I said, if Bayern don't win the CL, they won't be known as the best team in Europe. The record books won't suggest that.

Only a few weeks ago, Barca were everyone's best team in Europe, now, over the matter of a few weeks, that's changed.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 24 Apr 2013 16:04

genome
Best team doesn't exactly correlate to results, football is too unpredictable for that IMO.

Oh yes, Wigan are the best team in the Premier League even though Manchester United got more points.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 24 Apr 2013 16:07

There aren't enough neutral smileys in the world...

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 24 Apr 2013 16:56

Not sure how true it is but I read earlier that Piqué was randomly selected for drugs testing after the game but couldn't piss for so long the team flew home without him and he has to get a flight this morning

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 24 Apr 2013 17:26

Kes in not knowing anything about football shocker.

Chelsea are obviously the best team in Europe, that tame exit from the Champions League, FA Cup, Carling Cup and Premier League title race confirms that.

Did Chelsea convince Guardiola that they were the best team in Europe? :lol:

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 24 Apr 2013 17:27

Bayern are close to signing Lewandowski apparently.

Not the best team in Europe, aye?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 24 Apr 2013 17:33

Ouch, can see Dortmund losing Gotze, Reus and Lewandowski this summer.

657 posts