LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

8685 posts
genome
Hob Nob Legend

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by genome » 04 Dec 2016 19:15

double d Genuinely sad by that, Liverpool have been the best team I have seen in PL so far

Looks like we've unearthed a... never mind

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 04 Dec 2016 20:25

WD Bournemouth.....Thought the Cherries were gonna get murdered first half.....they were awful. Bloody funny when the 4th went in. Great comeback.

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 05 Dec 2016 12:38

No Fixed Abode Good to see Ake get the winner.

He and Chalobah have improved for their stay at Reading-maybe these young players don't get the right coaching at Chelsea.

As with City on Saturday Liverpool paid a very dear price for not scoring enough when dominating the game.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 05 Dec 2016 14:07

double d Genuinely sad by that,

:lol:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 05 Dec 2016 14:08

BR2
No Fixed Abode Good to see Ake get the winner.

He and Chalobah have improved for their stay at Reading-maybe these young players don't get the right coaching at Chelsea.

double d

by double d » 05 Dec 2016 14:13

No Fixed Abode
double d Genuinely sad by that,

Yes kes?

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 12 Dec 2016 15:39

Klopper

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Dec 2016 15:58

oof

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 12 Dec 2016 16:12

I am sure someone would find a way of trying to call him 'rattled', but it sounds like he is just putting Neville in his place tbh.

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 12 Dec 2016 16:52

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 12 Dec 2016 17:08

Winston Smith I am sure someone would find a way of trying to call him 'rattled', but it sounds like he is just putting Neville in his place tbh.

He might be putting GN in his place, but I think the majority are in agreement that GN is one of the best pundits working on TV at the moment.

Yes he might not actively look to encourage/help Liverpool players but he is usually very critical on Utd more so, than anyone (maybe with the exception of Paul Scholes) and if anything, I would've thought he would be blind to any criticism of Utd.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 12 Dec 2016 18:16

Was double d 'genuinely upset' by the result against West Ham at the weekend? :lol:

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 13 Dec 2016 09:33

Football leaks website shows Firmino has an £82M release clause in his contract, but there is a stipulation saying that Arsenal are not allowed to trigger that release clause :lol:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 13 Dec 2016 11:11

Winston Smith Football leaks website shows Firmino has an £82M release clause in his contract, but there is a stipulation saying that Arsenal are not allowed to trigger that release clause :lol:

I'm sure another top club will come in for him soon enough if he keeps up this seasons form so far.

double d

by double d » 13 Dec 2016 15:27

No Fixed Abode Was double d 'genuinely upset' by the result against West Ham at the weekend? :lol:

RattLOLed

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Dec 2016 16:24

For those Liverpool fans out there, remain upbeat as let's not forget they are really a "work in progress" team this year so the goal really is to return European football to the club and they would look a good bet to achieve that so far and also via the CL

But an £82m release clause for Firmino :lol:

For those not Liverpool fans out there, remain upbeat as the lack of depth in the squad (esp. defensively) and a chronic goalkeeper (Karius may well be one for the future but he really should developing out on loan somewhere) will keep delivering Bournemouthesque results for you

In the meantime, whether you like or loathe them, they are the best team in the country (perhaps Europe) to watch for end to end excitement in games

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 13 Dec 2016 16:36

Shame for Liverpool that Man City refuse to sell Joe Hart to another English club. They are desperate for a decent keeper and I think he would suit them well.

2 1/2 years left on his City contract. I wonder if he will sign permanently abroad. Torino fans seem to love him. Most reports say he has been really good in Serie A.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 13 Dec 2016 16:47

Brad Friedel said on the radio (he is a regular watcher of German league football) that he thought this keeper was second only to Neuer in the Bundesliga last season so it could just be a settling-in period similar to what happened with De Gea when he first came.

BTW saying that Neville is one of the best pundits around isn't saying much-Shearer,Savage,Roberts Jenas,Sinclairetc. come to mind-but I do like his openness.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Dec 2016 16:48

Winston Smith Shame for Liverpool that Man City refuse to sell Joe Hart to another English club. They are desperate for a decent keeper and I think he would suit them well.

2 1/2 years left on his City contract. I wonder if he will sign permanently abroad. Torino fans seem to love him. Most reports say he has been really good in Serie A.

Technically couldn't that be argued by lawyers to be a restraint of trade and therefore in breach of EU rules, which do still apply to the UK.

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 13 Dec 2016 16:59

Sutekh
Winston Smith Shame for Liverpool that Man City refuse to sell Joe Hart to another English club. They are desperate for a decent keeper and I think he would suit them well.

Technically couldn't that be argued by lawyers to be a restraint of trade and therefore in breach of EU rules, which do still apply to the UK.

No idea. But taking your own club to court surely can't do your career all that much good.

8685 posts