Jimmy Kebe

830 posts
LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Jimmy Kebe

by LoyalRoyalFan » 02 Sep 2013 21:53

RoyallyFcuked
Para Handy
RoyallyFcuked Kebe is overrated by many of our fans, and is another one our of players who might look like a good signing to other clubs, but the wiser of our fans know he isn't really that good. Premier League quality? That is questionable. I'm not really talking about the current side. More about players like Doyle, Hunt, Kitson, Long, Sonko, Shorey etc. Yeah, some of those players I rated when they were with us as well, but players like Hunt for example it was obvious they were average at best when you watch them most weeks. All of them were overpaid for by PL clubs and none of them have done much since. Or they have at least failed to hit the same heights that they did when they played for us. Because they just aren't that good.

Except Gylfi. Gylfi was good.

Lolz. You are indeed Royally Fcuked. That's a laughable summation. Let's count the internationals there. Plus, you're a boring pcunt.

Hahaha, another deluded member of our fanbase. And once again, another member of the forum who says that I'm wrong, but hasn't explained why. Because you cant? But instead just chucks an insult LOL. Lets have a look shall we -

Doyle - Great for Reading in 3 of the 4 seasons he was with us, OKish in his first season with Wolves but has got steadily worse since. Only performs well in a team that's doing well.

Hunt - Decent for Reading overall, but inconsistent. Did alright with Hull and Wolves at first but has also faded. Very average player.

Kitson - Awesome for Reading, what a bargain. Says he should never have left. Understandable when you consider how badly he did at Stoke. Hasnt got much better for him since either.

Sonko - Was also great for us especially in his first two seasons, but also did terribly at Stoke and has done virtually nothing since.

Long - Wasn't particularly good for us until his last season where he did very well. Hasnt done too badly at WBA but has hardly set the world on fire either.

Shorey - Brilliant player for us in his first spell, but like the others it never really worked for him at other clubs. Deserved his England call up at the time though

Anyway, you said lets count the internationals? Five? So what? Being an international doesn't mean anything, especially not when its for the RepubLOLic of Ireland. Just because you are good enough to play for them, it doesn't mean you are Premier League quality. Same goes for SenegaLOL. And as I said, Shorey deserved his two caps for England but lets not forget that they aren't much better than ROI.

I suppose Mariappa and Kebe are now quality players just because they've played for Jamaica and MaLOLi? Pffft get over it. Just because they played for Reading it doesn't mean there actually good. Sensible fans know that often, some of the players at their clubs aren't actually as good as they are rated by people on the outside because they actually watch them every week. You obviously never do, or have done.

You also live up to your name as you are clearly handicapped and probably paraplegic or perhaps paralytic. Not only is it that you that is infact the boring pcunt but you are also a fcuking prat. CYA

Goodness me, what a load of oxf*rd tripe.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 02 Sep 2013 22:13

I'm quite glad I stopped reading at the bit I quoted.

Those last three paragraph each somehow manage to be more of a planecrash than the one before it. Calling someone disabled to insult them is about as far from cool as it is possible to get, and I say that as a seriously uncool disabled person.

URZZZZZ

by URZZZZZ » 02 Sep 2013 22:17

SCIAG I'm quite glad I stopped reading at the bit I quoted.

Those last three paragraph each somehow manage to be more of a planecrash than the one before it. Calling someone disabled to insult them is about as far from cool as it is possible to get, and I say that as a seriously uncool disabled person.

Woot Woot you tell em

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 03 Sep 2013 15:27

Does anyone know what we actually got for him?

Chronicle now say 3M - which is a lot more than 1M that they said last week.

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

by 72 bus » 03 Sep 2013 15:50

andrew1957 Does anyone know what we actually got for him?

Even Holloway is not that daft or Hammond that good

ItsAdzy

by ItsAdzy » 03 Sep 2013 20:55

72 bus
andrew1957 Does anyone know what we actually got for him?

Even Holloway is not that daft or Hammond that good

On my football manager game he's worth £4.8m, hammond hasn't got a clue.

edinburghroyal

by edinburghroyal » 03 Sep 2013 21:11

I miss Jimmy... It was fun to speak to him at the Chelsea away game!

SapperBRoyal

by SapperBRoyal » 03 Sep 2013 21:14

NH no clue. You evidently have?

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 04 Sep 2013 14:35

It would be ironic if Kebe and/or Maraippa did not even make the Palace 25 man squad.

It looks like Palace have over 30 players so will have to make quite a cull.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... QJ_QyJfL9w

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 04 Sep 2013 14:36

andrew1957 It would be ironic if Kebe and/or Maraippa did not even make the Palace 25 man squad.

It wouldn't be ironic. It would be retarded.

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

by 72 bus » 04 Sep 2013 14:49

andrew1957 It would be ironic if Kebe and/or Maraippa did not even make the Palace 25 man squad.

Any strikers ?

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 04 Sep 2013 17:42

72 bus

Any strikers ?

Palace have dropped two strikers - Aaron Wilbraham and Stephen Dobie (who only signed for them in July) - but doubtful either are better than what we have got.

Kebe and Mariappa both in the 25.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 04 Sep 2013 18:14

Sounds like CP did a bit of a Championship manager - signed up anyone they could get!

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 04 Sep 2013 19:34

andrew1957 Stephen Dobie

The playoff elf?

Yes please.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 04 Sep 2013 19:39

Royalwaster Sounds like CP did a bit of a Championship manager - signed up anyone they could get!

Average players on silly silly wages............

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 05 Sep 2013 23:14

RoyallyFcuked Just because they played for Reading it doesn't mean there actually good. Sensible fans know that often, some of the players at their clubs aren't actually as good as they are rated by people on the outside because they actually watch them every week. You obviously never do, or have done.

:lol: @ sensible fans. Do these people exist? You're definitely not a indication that they do. Actually, I've been watching "them" for over 40 years.

RoyallyFcuked You also live up to your name as you are clearly handicapped and probably paraplegic or perhaps paralytic. Not only is it that you that is infact the boring pcunt but you are also a fcuking prat. CYA

Like I said, you live up to your username. Clearly, you've no idea about mine. That's probably because you're illiterate. Nice choice of insults though.

TheLawnMowerMan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by TheLawnMowerMan » 06 Sep 2013 00:15

Para Handy
RoyallyFcuked You also live up to your name as you are clearly handicapped and probably paraplegic or perhaps paralytic. Not only is it that you that is infact the boring pcunt but you are also a fcuking prat. CYA

Like I said, you live up to your username. Clearly, you've no idea about mine. That's probably because you're illiterate. Nice choice of insults though.

He's not the smartest of fellows that RoyallyFcuked chap is he? Probably never even read the forum rules or anything ....

Pseud O'Nym
Hob Nob Regular

by Pseud O'Nym » 06 Sep 2013 00:24

TheLawnMowerMan
Para Handy

He's not the smartest of fellows that RoyallyFcuked chap is he? Probably never even read the forum rules or anything ....

'greed. Epic MacPhail there.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 06 Sep 2013 11:17

I really think this thread should now be in GF

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 10 Sep 2013 17:47

TBM I really think this thread should now be in GF