Calum Davenport

Stooper
Hob Nob Regular

Calum Davenport

by Stooper » 22 Aug 2009 15:23

Just on SSN.

He and his mother stabbed at their home last night.

Mum is recovering, Davenport been in surgery all day, and described as serious.

All the best to him and his mum.

Edit: On WH site now http://www.whufc.com/page/News/0,,12562~1764772,00.html
Last edited by Stooper on 22 Aug 2009 15:28, edited 2 times in total.

YateleyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Either screwing or working, so the grind don't stop

Re: Callum Davenport

by YateleyRoyal » 22 Aug 2009 15:24

Thoughts are with him. My immediate reaction was that this sounds calculated, wonder if he owed someone some money or something

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Calum Davenport

by Deathy » 22 Aug 2009 17:48

Geezer arrestred for attempted murder. Currently in a "serious but stable condition".

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 22 Aug 2009 17:53

From the Beeb

West Ham United footballer Calum Davenport is having surgery on both legs after he and his mother were stabbed, his spokesman has said.

Mr Davenport, 26, and his mother are both in a serious condition after being stabbed at their home in Bedford.

Police said the attack happened late on Friday. West Ham said its thoughts were with the player and his family.

The defender and former England under-21 joined West Ham from Tottenham for £3m in 2007.

He had a spell on loan for Sunderland last season and also played for Coventry City.

A West Ham spokesman said: "The club's medical team are in contact with hospital staff.

"The thoughts of everyone at West Ham are with Calum and his family and, due to the on-going investigation, no further information will be released."

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 22 Aug 2009 18:13

His move to the Blades is now off.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 22 Aug 2009 18:19

Was the guy some black chav from london?

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Row Z Royal » 22 Aug 2009 18:26

Deathy His move to the Blades is now off.

:|

JoeyJoeJoeJnrShabadoo

by JoeyJoeJoeJnrShabadoo » 22 Aug 2009 20:14

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Row Z Royal » 22 Aug 2009 20:36

Right click save as

Stooper
Hob Nob Regular

by Stooper » 23 Aug 2009 07:15

oxf*rd me, a bloke is repeatedly stabbed and this is your response?

I'm normally in 'your camp' when Spaccy and Royalee are having a pop at you but that is the most moronic thing that I have ever read on HNA? and that is no mean feat. Possible exception of Floyd's 'Dignity in Death' post, but it's pretty oxf*rd close.

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 23 Aug 2009 10:02

sounds pretty horrific :|

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 23 Aug 2009 10:09

Doctors are fighting to save the left leg of West Ham defender Calum Davenport after he was stabbed several times by thugs yesterday morning, while relatives have said that he will never play football again.

The 26-year-old Davenport and his mother Kim, 49, were both attacked outside their homes in Springfield Avenue, Bedford at 5am yesterday morning. Calum was stabbed several times in both legs and was rushed to hospital along with his mother.

A main artery in Calum’s left leg was severed, causing him to lose pints of blood, and he was forced to undergo emergency surgery yesterday as doctors battled not only to save his leg but also his life.

it has been suggested that Calum was involved in a family row shortly before the incident and that he had told his sister Cara, 28, who was also at the house at the time of the attack, that he "didn’t like the crowd she was mixing with”.

gazzer, loyal royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Khalifa Cisse sleeps with the light on, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark i

by gazzer, loyal royal » 23 Aug 2009 17:23

bugger me, i have read that until now and this is shocking

definately sounds like he was targetted

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 23 Aug 2009 22:00

Stooper

oxf*rd me, a bloke is repeatedly stabbed and this is your response?

I'm normally in 'your camp' when Spaccy and Royalee are having a pop at you but that is the most moronic thing that I have ever read on HNA? and that is no mean feat. Possible exception of Floyd's 'Dignity in Death' post, but it's pretty oxf*rd close.

Without meaning to stick up for Jay, there's been much worse shit on this forum in regards to people's misfortunes. Even in death. And this is the one you choose to slate.

Good work. :lol:

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 23 Aug 2009 22:17

CD didn't like his sisters' gypsy boyfriend so told her to leave him. She then told her boyfriend who went round with the intention of ending his career :|

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 23 Aug 2009 22:33

Ideal
AbovetheI there's been much worse shit on this forum in regards to people's misfortunes. Even in death.

That's true.
I remember there was one kid (presumably teenager) who posted a wonderful poem on here about how he felt when at the stadium with others. Then some users (I forget which) responded labeling him a total gayer.
So this kid is found dead in a park later, and there's a thread on that on the forums, and some people post that poem again.
Guess what happens? Same thing again, "gayer gayer" bla bla bla.
Of course this has long since been deleted off the forums, but I remember that occasion with a sour distaste, and I was honestly disappointed by the persons who posted these awful posts at the time.

ps. If someone still has the poem please do post it again. It was nice.

I don't remember that. Especially as that kid was the son of a very well respect nobber.

Stooper
Hob Nob Regular

by Stooper » 23 Aug 2009 23:07

Ideal
AbovetheI there's been much worse shit on this forum in regards to people's misfortunes. Even in death.

That's true.
I remember there was one kid (presumably teenager) who posted a wonderful poem on here about how he felt when at the stadium with others. Then some users (I forget which) responded labeling him a total gayer.
So this kid is found dead in a park later, and there's a thread on that on the forums, and some people post that poem again.
Of course this has long since been deleted off the forums, but I remember that occasion with a sour distaste, and I was honestly disappointed by the persons who posted these awful posts at the time.

Old friend of mine. As I recall, everyone did a u-turn on that poem once he was found dead. The tribute thread descended into farce when people posted 'original reactions' alongside the condolence messages from certain posters and asking them what had changed.

Disgraceful. And yes, I maybe overreacted to Jay's post, but it just seems odd that a fella was fighting for his life and the initial thought the collapse of an impending transfer.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 23 Aug 2009 23:14

Stooper
Ideal

That's true.

Old friend of mine. As I recall, everyone did a u-turn on that poem once he was found dead. The tribute thread descended into farce when people posted 'original reactions' alongside the condolence messages from certain posters and asking them what had changed.

Disgraceful. And yes, I maybe overreacted to Jay's post, but it just seems odd that a fella was fighting for his life and the initial thought the collapse of an impending transfer.

What transfer? Blades...knifes. Blunt enough for ya? To the point? :roll: Anyway, he isn't fighting for his life. He may never play football again though, which is a shame.

Super Kevin Bremner!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Super Kevin Bremner! » 23 Aug 2009 23:47

What I find incredibly insensitive is the thick twat about two or three posts in speculating that as he seems to have been targeted it must be because he owes gangland some money. That is bang out of order. The guys lying with his fcking career in tatters and some fcking moron decides it must be his own fault.

Super Kevin Bremner!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Super Kevin Bremner! » 23 Aug 2009 23:49

Yateley Royal AND Ideal are the twats in question for the record.