Worrying info about Lita

195 posts
papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

Re: Worrying info about Lita

by papereyes » 10 Sep 2008 12:22

Wycombe Royal
papereyes That's a Stan Collymore trick.

He has, and this is from a relative of mine, dined at a half-decent hotel's restaurant in Reading and simply left without paying on a number of occasions.

Surely after he had done it once they wouldn't serve him again?

I have no idea. Apparently he's done it a couple of times. Its all apparentlys.

If he actually scored goals like he's supposed to do, I think he'd get a lot less of this stick.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 10 Sep 2008 12:41

Oh for God's sake, another thread about 2nd-3rd hand observations on Leroy Lita.

It's getting boring.

Lita's attitude - we've all heard it before.
Lita & Sonko - nothing new, we've heard that one before.

Could people stop posting made up stories about him?

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 10 Sep 2008 13:31

Thaumagurist* Could people stop posting made up stories about him?

All stories are made up otherwise they wouldn't be stories; they'd be facts.

Tinrib

by Tinrib » 10 Sep 2008 13:39

Uke Cocky, convinced of his greatness, agressive, 'nightclubs', sweating a lot for no real reason....

Does he like poetry, maybe Byron? Has he ever been to Glasgow?

Its the real thing...

Rob-Royal

by Rob-Royal » 10 Sep 2008 13:43

Thaumagurist* Oh for God's sake, another thread about 2nd-3rd hand observations on Leroy Lita.

It's getting boring.

It's rare to get a laugh on HNA these days, but this is genuinely funny.........

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 10 Sep 2008 13:53

Rob-Royal
Thaumagurist* Oh for God's sake, another thread about 2nd-3rd hand observations on Leroy Lita.

It's getting boring.

It's rare to get a laugh on HNA these days, but this is genuinely funny.........

There is nothing funny about tearing a guy's reputation to shreds by posting lots of untrue stories about him.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 10 Sep 2008 13:54

Tinrib
Uke Cocky, convinced of his greatness, agressive, 'nightclubs', sweating a lot for no real reason....

Does he like poetry, maybe Byron? Has he ever been to Glasgow?

Its the real thing...

Certainly not lip smacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, good buzzing, fast talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing . . .

Rob-Royal

by Rob-Royal » 10 Sep 2008 14:21

Thaumagurist*
Rob-Royal

It's getting boring.

There is nothing funny about tearing a guy's reputation to shreds by posting lots of untrue stories about him.

Stop it - my sides are splitting!!!

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 10 Sep 2008 14:21

Thaumagurist*
Rob-Royal

It's getting boring.

There's nothing funny about a guy we're paying wages for having this psychopathic attitude and getting away with it, as anytime anyone relates a new story we get shot down for having made it up.

Can't speak for others but I've always been one of the few Lita fans so have no interest in making stuff up.

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 10 Sep 2008 14:48

2 world wars, 1 world cup
There's nothing funny about a guy we're paying wages for having this psychopathic attitude and getting away with it, as anytime anyone relates a new story we get shot down for having made it up.

Can't speak for others but I've always been one of the few Lita fans so have no interest in making stuff up.

I suspect that you are not one the 'few Lita fans' at all. The fact that the overwhelming weight of HNA opinion is anti Lita does not necessarily reflect the views of the fans inside the stadium. If HNA was used as the measure of fan beliefs then we'd have no music, no kids, no Harper, no Lita, probably no Coppell, no JM, no Nick Hammond - and it goes on. This board has its value but it is not representative of the whole RFC community. :evil:

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 10 Sep 2008 16:13

The fact that the overwhelming weight of HNA opinion is anti Lita does ...

I really wouldn't agree with that.

Lita, for what he has produced in the last 2 years, has been cut an incredible amount of slack.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 10 Sep 2008 16:24

i like him

i like his arrogance, one of those players id hate to play against cos id keep trying to punch him.

but i know hes been pretty shit for most of his reading career,
part of me likes him even more for continuing with the attitude and bravado whilst simultaneously proving with every match that hes not really very good.

RG6

by RG6 » 10 Sep 2008 19:48

It's getting boring.

This is a discussion board, if you don't like the thread don't read it.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 10 Sep 2008 21:51

Spacey, some of these rumours are first hand and from members of the board I don't recall bullshitting often.

They also go hand in hand with stuff we KNOW happened. I think Lita has a lot of potential as a player, but he's not really proving himself. He has the sort of footballing dedication to work hard. But his attitude outside of football sounds like it stinks and he's a twat. Now that was just about bareable when he was performing well. But that isn't the case now. He's been piss poor with the occasional hardworking but ineffective performance for more than a year now.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 10 Sep 2008 23:06

If I was a professional footballer, with an opportunity to join our club, the first thing I would do is suss out the fans forums. If I read this thread, I would think that I was being expected to maintain a reputation up there with Mother Teresa.

FFS, if my work was under the microscopic scrutiny that some footballers at our club is, I would offer the one fingered salute and ride off into the sunset.

REmember always. If footballers had a brain, the likelihood is that they would have a real job!

Tinrib

by Tinrib » 10 Sep 2008 23:43

Terminal Boardom If I was a professional footballer, with an opportunity to join our club, the first thing I would do is suss out the fans forums. If I read this thread, I would think that I was being expected to maintain a reputation up there with Mother Teresa.

FFS, if my work was under the microscopic scrutiny that some footballers at our club is, I would offer the one fingered salute and ride off into the sunset.

REmember always. If footballers had a brain, the likelihood is that they would have a real job!

Thats right, because working in McDonalds is far more rewarding than earning £500k a year stuck on the bench.

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 11 Sep 2008 08:55

Terminal Boardom REmember always. If footballers had a brain, the likelihood is that they would have a real job!

Well I can confirm that I have a fairly good brain and I have a decent job, but if I was good enough at football to play at the same level as Lita then I would quit my job in an instant.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 11 Sep 2008 09:22

Terminal Boardom If I was a professional footballer, with an opportunity to join our club, the first thing I would do is suss out the fans forums. If I read this thread, I would think that I was being expected to maintain a reputation up there with Mother Teresa.

If a player is so weak mentally that he's worried by a load of geeks on a message board then I don't want him at my club.

boy1985

by boy1985 » 11 Sep 2008 09:45

Lita has just stolen my underwear from my washing line

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 11 Sep 2008 11:33

actually, ive seen more posts saying people had met leroy, and said he was a throroughly polite, and genuine guy, than those saying he spends his time buring 50 quid notes

195 posts