RUMOUR - Lita to QPR

Focher
Hob Nob Regular

RUMOUR - Lita to QPR

by Focher » 09 Oct 2008 09:24

According to a couple of tabloids today. Apparently to help end their goal drought :lol:

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

Re: Lita to QPR

by T.R.O.L.I. » 09 Oct 2008 09:30

He's on loan to Norwich until 01/11 so hopefully their "goal drought" will continue until at least then...

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 09 Oct 2008 11:47

I don't get the LOL's Focher? He's a good striker, at this level especially.

But hey, we have Shit Long, so we're alright...

sucatraps

by sucatraps » 09 Oct 2008 11:53

Just in the interests of accuracy we DO have some players who play 'shit' from time to time, but we DO NOT have any 'shit' players! HTH :wink:

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 09 Oct 2008 12:10

One interesting thing about Lita is that the local paper up here has run a story saying his wages while at Norwich are being paid by a local businessman, Carl Moore, who I have met. Curious way to find a loan signing, but wondered if anyone knew if RFC were still footing any of his wages while on loan.

Btw, in his first game he took a tumble and won Norwich a penalty and got the keeper sent off. Class.

Bill Oddie's Beard

by Bill Oddie's Beard » 09 Oct 2008 12:25

Norfolk Royal One interesting thing about Lita is that the local paper up here has run a story saying his wages while at Norwich are being paid by a local businessman, Carl Moore, who I have met. Curious way to find a loan signing, but wondered if anyone knew if RFC were still footing any of his wages while on loan.

Btw, in his first game he took a tumble and won Norwich a penalty and got the keeper sent off. Class.

It looked more like Roy Carroll kicked him in the face.

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 09 Oct 2008 13:33

Bill Oddie's Beard
Norfolk Royal One interesting thing about Lita is that the local paper up here has run a story saying his wages while at Norwich are being paid by a local businessman, Carl Moore, who I have met. Curious way to find a loan signing, but wondered if anyone knew if RFC were still footing any of his wages while on loan.

For 'kicked' read smacked him with his arm, I think?

chilipepper91
Hob Nob Regular

by chilipepper91 » 09 Oct 2008 13:35

If he played for Norwich at the weekend, he's already played for 2 clubs this season, so he can't play for another?

Or is that a rule I made up :|

thirtyyarder

by thirtyyarder » 09 Oct 2008 13:42

Hoping the previous post wasn't correct, as I actually think thta this rumour may have legs. QPR have money to spend, Lita is availiable, he has to be better than what they have.

Whilst I like him, he obviously needs a change of scenery, it's justa question of in Jan or in the close season. At least in Jan we have a chance of getting some money back.

Drew_3

by Drew_3 » 09 Oct 2008 13:45

chilipepper91 If he played for Norwich at the weekend, he's already played for 2 clubs this season, so he can't play for another?

Or is that a rule I made up :|

it is a rule, but i think maybe loans don't count towards that?

Focher
Hob Nob Regular

by Focher » 09 Oct 2008 15:07

Deathy I don't get the LOL's Focher? He's a good striker, at this level especially.

Backed up by good stats i might agree with you. I league goal in 2 seasons, yes i know he didnt play every game but that is pathetic considering he has not been injured. I 100% trust my judgement that Lita WAS a good striker, until mild fame went to his head.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 09 Oct 2008 15:13

West Stand Man
Bill Oddie's Beard

For 'kicked' read smacked him with his arm, I think?

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 09 Oct 2008 15:17

That Friday Feeling For 'kicked' read smacked him with his arm, I think?

[/quote]

In which case I stand corrected and concede that Carroll was a lucky man to only get a red card.

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 09 Oct 2008 15:41

What a bad boy going round and head butting peoples feet.

Big Time Charlie.

Lita's problem will always be that he seems unable to beat a man when he has the ball. When we signed him though he would be Forster qucik, but that's not his game.

Really not sure he's got the right game for us. We're all aware of Long's shortcomings as a footballer, but he does stretch teams when he comes on and is still a better option off the bench. N Hunt is a long way ahead of Lita now. He'll be sold in Jan, doubt we'll replace him with Mooney. Although still think loan moves for both Long and Mooney would help them big time.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: RUMOUR - Lita to QPR

by Norfolk Royal » 09 Oct 2008 18:54

Good pic. I was chatting to a mate who's an NCFCSTH and he was complaining that if Lita had stayed on his feet he could have walked the ball in.

However, I had to point out that if he'd done that he wouldn't have got the keeper sent off. However, Norwich still lost.

thirtyyarder

by thirtyyarder » 09 Oct 2008 19:16

Lita is obviously surplus to requirements, Hunt was brought in to replace him. They both have deceptively good leaps for relatively small players, both seem to score the 'ugly' goals and both are good with their backs to goal. I am referring to both players when in form here, obviously not the present Lita.

superroyaldude

by superroyaldude » 09 Oct 2008 19:19

Deathy

he is still only 21, hes come on as a sub 51 times in the league, with SSC that means hes had around 20 mins of each game to settle in and score.

hes also scored 3 goals in 8 international appearances,could you do better than him?

didnt think so, so get off his back

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 09 Oct 2008 20:30

A QPR-supporting mate of mine calls him "Leroy League One Lita". He'd go off his tits if this went through. :lol:

Basingstoke Royal

by Basingstoke Royal » 09 Oct 2008 23:08

Deathy I don't get the LOL's Focher? He's a good striker, at this level especially.

Hear, hear.

Lita is a much better player than Long.

I would be gutted if he left because he could be a top quality striker with a better attitude.

Come and join in the "Leave Shane Alone" thread! Great fun.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 10 Oct 2008 10:06

Basingstoke Royal

Hear, hear.

Lita is a much better player than Long.

I would be gutted if he left because he could be a top quality striker with a better attitude.

Come and join in the "Leave Shane Alone" thread! Great fun.

his attitude seems fine to me
has been working very hard when he comes on,wanting to play, getting out on loan to get some games, working hard for loan teams, stopped falling over, doesnt back in as much,

his technique just hasnt been good enough