RUMOUR - Yann M'Vila

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

Re: RUMOUR - Yann M'Vila

by ZacNaloen » 16 Jan 2013 12:19

Your FACE has a disruptive attitude

Royalclapper
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalclapper » 16 Jan 2013 12:23

'arry has only been there a few weeks :roll:

He's like the gangmaster of a multimillion pound human trafficking racket. Won't be long before another of his clubs are on the bones of their arses.

Thank fook 'arry didn't come anywhere near us.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 16 Jan 2013 12:24

ZacNaloen Your FACE has a disruptive attitude

Too far :(

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 16 Jan 2013 12:46

Royalclapper 'arry has only been there a few weeks :roll:

He's like the gangmaster of a multimillion pound human trafficking racket. Won't be long before another of his clubs are on the bones of their arses.

It's a bit different at QPR with a multi-billionaire owner who is happy to spunk his money all over the club.

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 16 Jan 2013 14:18

SPARTA
Royalclapper 'arry has only been there a few weeks :roll:

It's a bit different at QPR with a multi-billionaire owner who is happy to spunk his money all over the club.

Absolutely. As long as Fernandes is capable of and prepared to subsidise this all in the long run (and there's no indication he isn't) then they're really not in that much danger. Same applies to Liebher at Southampton really. I suppose if a long term target is Europe then Financial Fair Play might be an issue for them but certainly he's not really doing much different in theory to what Whelan's done at Wigan or Coates has done at Stoke. The big question long term I guess is whether he's also going to invest in an infrastructure that could help support the club when he's no longer around.

None of the above however means that we could or indeed should follow suit.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 16 Jan 2013 18:25

SPARTA It's a bit different at QPR with a multi-billionaire owner who is happy to spunk his money all over the club.

Are we talking coins, or notes? If the former what value? 5p? 20? God forbid its a 2 pound coin.

Either way that must hurt quite a lot...

SapperBRoyal

by SapperBRoyal » 16 Jan 2013 18:37

I have to say, if he pulls off Remy and M'Vila it could be Redknapp's greatest coup - especially in the January window. They could both be different class potentially, and it's not as if Fernandes will be struggling to find the cash.

pea
Hob Nob Regular

by pea » 17 Jan 2013 08:59

SapperBRoyal I have to say, if he pulls off Remy and M'Vila it could be Redknapp's greatest coup - especially in the January window. They could both be different class potentially, and it's not as if Fernandes will be struggling to find the cash.

How many QPR signings have we said this about, and their best player is still Shaun Derry

ManchesterRoyals
Hob Nob Regular

by ManchesterRoyals » 17 Jan 2013 11:31

SapperBRoyal I have to say, if he pulls off Remy and M'Vila it could be Redknapp's greatest coup - especially in the January window. They could both be different class potentially, and it's not as if Fernandes will be struggling to find the cash.

Agree these could be massive signings in there survival to stay up

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 17 Jan 2013 12:00

All could change with one bad tackle.

Not wishing it on anyone but injuries can break a season. Messi is not good with a leg in plaster

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 17 Jan 2013 12:10

HoneyRoastHoax All could change with one bad tackle.

Not wishing it on anyone but injuries can break a season. Messi is not good with a leg in plaster

What do you mean by this post?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 17 Jan 2013 12:12

cmonurz

I think he's threatening you.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 17 Jan 2013 12:16

Pepe the Horseman
cmonurz

I think he's threatening you.

Definately. I'd report him.

phil in cornwall

by phil in cornwall » 17 Jan 2013 12:18

Messi rarely gets injured. He seems to just skip over bad tackles.

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 17 Jan 2013 12:34

Hey I'm just saying if Messi trips over my foot thats his business :wink:

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 17 Jan 2013 14:17

Vision Absolutely. As long as Fernandes is capable of and prepared to subsidise this all in the long run (and there's no indication he isn't) then they're really not in that much danger. Same applies to Liebher at Southampton really.

Lol theres a key difference surely - I'm not sure Liebherr is that capable these days but hes not capable of changing his mind on subsidising them!
While Fernandes is alive and kicking its more than possible he'll get bored!

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 17 Jan 2013 15:24

Z175
Vision Absolutely. As long as Fernandes is capable of and prepared to subsidise this all in the long run (and there's no indication he isn't) then they're really not in that much danger. Same applies to Liebher at Southampton really.

Lol theres a key difference surely - I'm not sure Liebherr is that capable these days but hes not capable of changing his mind on subsidising them!
While Fernandes is alive and kicking its more than possible he'll get bored!

LOL. Yeah fair point. Hasn't he left a pretty substantial investment pot though for them to use over the next few years. Not sure if its Cortese or Liebher's daughter that decides how and when it's spent mind.

dogzbollox

by dogzbollox » 17 Jan 2013 17:25

Not wishing it on anyone but injuries can break a season. Messi is not good with a leg in plaster MWAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited for you...

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 23 Jan 2013 11:18

Rubin Kazan remain favourites to snare Yann M'Vila, but Rennes have confirmed a new offer from England has arrived.

General manager Pierre Dreossi admits the club want his situation resolved this weekend, and that an agreement with the Russian club was most likely.

Queens Park Rangers have been in talks, but now Dreossi says a new bid from England has come, and he would only confirm that it was not from Newcastle.

Arsenal, Tottenham, Fulham and Reading have also been linked with moves for the 22-year-old midfielder in recent weeks.

"It is complicated, but we are still in negotiations," said Dreossi.

"It is not agreed yet, there are delays in payment, everything. I hope we will find a solution.

"Also a new offer came in England and that could be interesting but Rubin Kazan is the priority, and we are negotiating.

"I expect the player to tell me he has reached an agreement with the club so we can finish the negotiations."

Dreossi feels QPR are now out of the running, adding: "QPR? I met with them for a long time [on Monday] but I think they will withdraw and I have not heard from them since.

He would not reveal the new bidder from England, saying "The new English club? This is not Newcastle - but no matter, M'Vila will leave and it will be finished before Saturday's game."

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 23 Jan 2013 11:28

Probably Spurs, now Sandro is out for the season