RUMOUR - Thomas Ince

1138 posts
leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: RUMOUR - Thomas Ince

by leicsRoyal » 30 Jan 2013 15:54

Norfolk Royal I'm sure you're right but others posters seem to be reading significance into it saying he has put the time back for an announcement.

In fact, it's simply the obvious time for him to do a webchat from the stadium when he gets there. When else would he do it?

He has always done them at lunchtime before. I think the Ince saga has played a part in him putting it back otherwise if he had held it at lunchtime it would just have been a barrage of transfer questions. At least making it so near to kick off time he may get one or two questions about the game.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 30 Jan 2013 15:55

Norfolk Royal I'm sure you're right but others posters seem to be reading significance into it saying he has put the time back for an announcement.

In fact, it's simply the obvious time for him to do a webchat from the stadium when he gets there. When else would he do it?

But most of his 'audience' will be on their way to the match making it a fairly pointless exercise.

Seems to me like it's convenience with an added measure of not wanting to talk about current dealings in case the club get shirty with him.

But hey, what the fcuk do I know :?:

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 30 Jan 2013 15:56

leicsRoyal

He has always done them at lunchtime before. I think the Ince saga has played a part in him putting it back otherwise if he had held it at lunchtime it would just have been a barrage of transfer questions. At least making it so near to kick off time he may get one or two questions about the game.

Only time it's not at a lunchtime on a Wednesday is if the Wednesday is a matchday. Rare.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 30 Jan 2013 15:56

leicsRoyal

He holds webchats at lunchtime for evening games? No wonder his career is going nowhere.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 30 Jan 2013 15:58

winchester_royal

But most of his 'audience' will be on their way to the match making it a fairly pointless exercise.

Seems to me like it's convenience with an added measure of not wanting to talk about current dealings in case the club get shirty with him.

But hey, what the fcuk do I know :?:

If that were a consideration he woule presumbly do the webchat at 5pm.

I think we're reading too much into this.

M Brook
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by M Brook » 30 Jan 2013 16:00

leicsRoyal

This is not a new thing - he told everyone yesterday he was putting it back to 6pm.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 30 Jan 2013 16:00

Norfolk Royal In fact, it's simply the obvious time for him to do a webchat from the stadium when he gets there. When else would he do it?

Maybe when some of his readers* aren't travelling to the game.

*I realise of course that most of the bitchez on his webchats probably don't actually go to football.

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 30 Jan 2013 16:01

Not reading anything into it really, just if I were him I would have moved the web chat to as close to kick off as possible. Yes for the convenience side but also as a journo it's not the best practice to be holding a web chat for however long it is and not being able to answer 99% of the questions that would have been fired at him at lunchtime.
Last edited by leicsRoyal on 30 Jan 2013 16:02, edited 1 time in total.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 30 Jan 2013 16:01

Hear we've now switched our attention to Paul Ince.....

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 30 Jan 2013 16:03

I just went on my twitter to see if there was anything on this deal and saw that the environment agency have removed a large tree that was stuck in the culverts on Foston Beck, nr the A1, to prevent it causing a blockage

Thought I'd share

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 30 Jan 2013 16:05

Liverpool today confirmed the signing of Philippe Coutinho

Just saying

BKRoyale

by BKRoyale » 30 Jan 2013 16:06

TFF I just went on my twitter to see if there was anything on this deal and saw that the environment agency have removed a large tree that was stuck in the culverts on Foston Beck, nr the A1, to prevent it causing a blockage

Thought I'd share

At first skim through this page I thought that was an alligator! :lol: Fail!

Alf Hooker

by Alf Hooker » 30 Jan 2013 16:08

BKRoyale
TFF I just went on my twitter to see if there was anything on this deal and saw that the environment agency have removed a large tree that was stuck in the culverts on Foston Beck, nr the A1, to prevent it causing a blockage

Thought I'd share

At first skim through this page I thought that was an alligator! :lol: Fail!

I thought it was the dump that eminated from Ideal after his last excitable post...

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 30 Jan 2013 16:09

M Brook
leicsRoyal

This is not a new thing - he told everyone yesterday he was putting it back to 6pm.

Some will find it hard to believe but Fordham has a pretty good working relationship with the club, the club which in effect are his boss. If the club throw a Fergie and don't allow him any access or interviews, that's his job gone.
Fordham only feeds us fans the information that the club will allow him to and if the club have pulled the strings and said 'we've been a bit more vocal than we should have been on this, now we want silence on it' Fordham will do all that is needed to fall in line and not put himself in any sort of awkward position.

I might even go as far to say that the web chat time of 6pm was suggested by the club and now a coincidence that the Blackpool Manager is giving his thoughts at 6pm also.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 30 Jan 2013 16:09

Extended-Phenotype
RFCSPACE
I didn't realise buying Tom Ince would guarantee us safety and £190M in the bank, oh wait, it doesn't.

Oh wait, it helps.

Unless of course you are saying there is no point bringing in quality players, and the entire football world is wrong and you, a little man sat in his PJ's covered in doughnut sugar, is right.

Hmmm. Might get a doughnut.

helping =X=guaranteeing

plus i want us to spend 8 million on ince.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 30 Jan 2013 16:10

HoneyRoastHoax Liverpool today confirmed the signing of Philippe Coutinho

Just saying

He isn't a winger. Plays in the 'Gerrard role'.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 30 Jan 2013 16:11

cmonurz
HoneyRoastHoax Liverpool today confirmed the signing of Philippe Coutinho

Just saying

He isn't a winger. Plays in the 'Gerrard role'.

Played on the left most of the time for Inter.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 30 Jan 2013 16:12

Nothing about that 'fee agreed with Liverpool' on SSN. :|

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 30 Jan 2013 16:13

genome Nothing about that 'fee agreed with Liverpool' on SSN. :|

That's because SC was making a funny.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 30 Jan 2013 16:15

Ah.

So was I.

:?

1138 posts