SPECULATION - Mike Van Duinen

Tommio

Re: Rumour - Mike Van Dunien

by Tommio » 17 Aug 2013 14:01

NewCorkSeth Adkins said no deal has come in for Pog and that he is in his plans.. I think you should stop saying "this will happen when Pog goes" as that is just what you want and there has been no indication of it happening anytime soon..

Why did pog say that he will listen to offers he has had from Russia then?

Tommio

by Tommio » 17 Aug 2013 14:02

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 17 Aug 2013 14:19

The club has received no offers for him according to Adkins.. He laughed at interest from Rubin Kazan a premier league club who are in the top half of premier league teams over there so he wont join any Russian team only top ones. How many of them A) want him and B) can afford him?

All he said is he is considering moving back to Russia!

SydenhamRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SydenhamRoyal » 17 Aug 2013 17:51

Tommio
NewCorkSeth Adkins said no deal has come in for Pog and that he is in his plans.. I think you should stop saying "this will happen when Pog goes" as that is just what you want and there has been no indication of it happening anytime soon..

Why did pog say that he will listen to offers he has had from Russia then?

There's a difference between Pog receiving offers (we'll pay you £50k a week Pog) and the club receiving an offer (we'll take Pog from you if you pay us £2m); Pog is free to talk to clubs cos of the relegation clause, so it would be no surprise if he gets offers before the club

lemontree

Re: SPECULATION - Mike Van Duinen

by lemontree » 20 Aug 2013 15:09

r.e. the Pog situation, as I understand it the club are looking to offload him due to excessive wage bills, however aren't willing to push him out or just give him away! Ideally, someone will come in for him and take him but we don't want to push him out just in case he doesn't leave, meaning we have to pay his wages until at least January but cant play him due to publicly trying to axe him. Therefore it would seem as if a move for Pog is the best possible outcome for the club, because it will free up funds to get players we really want, but not necessarily the most likely outcome.

lemontree

by lemontree » 20 Aug 2013 22:20

This deal won't happen, Nicky hammond has decided that he's not the player for us

Booseal

by Booseal » 20 Aug 2013 22:31

^ From a genuine, bona fide ITK. Take heed, mortals.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 21 Aug 2013 07:10

lemontree r.e. the Pog situation, as I understand it the club are looking to offload him due to excessive wage bills, however aren't willing to push him out or just give him away! Ideally, someone will come in for him and take him but we don't want to push him out just in case he doesn't leave, meaning we have to pay his wages until at least January but cant play him due to publicly trying to axe him. Therefore it would seem as if a move for Pog is the best possible outcome for the club, because it will free up funds to get players we really want, but not necessarily the most likely outcome.

The stupidity of the man is he was wanted by Rubin Kazan and said no.

I can't stick the bloke, anyone but the Pog. I'd take Jamie Cureton back in a swap deal at his age now